GregoryRasputin

[Released] #PS4ME (PS4 Memory Editor) By @j0lama - PS4

#PS4ME (PS4 Memory Editor) By @j0lama

View File

j0lama has released PS4ME which is a PS4 Memory Editor, here is some information from the source:

6M4IKgE.png

PS4ME.dll is a Windows library with all the necessary functions to be able to link to a PS4 (Version 1.76 for now) and to be able to read / write process memory. 
For now it only has the following functions: 

- SendPayload (string IP, String payloadPath) : Allows you to send a payload to a certain IP through port 9023 so that it can be executed by the cTurt PS4 Playground. 

- Connect (string ip) : Connects to the PS4 with the specified IP. 

- Disconnect () : Disconnects from the PS4

- string [] getProcesses () : Gets an array of processes that are currently running on the PS4

- string AttachProcess (string ProcessName) : Link to a given process returning an error message in case of failure. 

- byte [] dumpMemory (string Offset, string size) : Performs a memory dump of the specified size and starts in the memory address specified by the offset returning the byte array. 

- writeMemory (string Offset, String value) : Write in the memory address specified by Offset a byte specified by value. 

- string readMemory (String Offset) : Returns the read byte of the memory location specified by Offset. 

That's quite nice. too bad it's only 1.76, (for now at least).