[Released] HENkaku release 8

• Super Moderator

PSVSlimReview-Hero-1280x400.jpg

Today Team Molecule released version 8 of HENkaku. You'll now be able to contact PSN again on your HENkaku enabled PS Vita. Be sure to use it while you can.

• PSN spoofing works again for 3.63 (it will be fixed in the next firmware, so use it while you can!). Make sure your spoof version is set to 3.63. You can also disable PSN spoofing in molecularShell settings menu.
  • First boot of molecularShell will alert the user to unsafe homebrew and how to enable it

SOURCE

• Upvote 1
  • Developer

I saw this about a few hours ago,... im glad your doing news also one thing 

"You'll now be able to contact PSN again on your HENkaku enabled PS Vita. Be sure to use it while you can."

• Super Moderator

beware of bans though, i do not own a vita but going online with a history full of homebrew won't do any good guys :P 

• Upvote 2

Current Owned  Playstation Consoles.

• PS3 Slim *CFW Rebug 4.82.2 D-Rex
  • Ps3 Phat backwards compatible *CFW Rebug 4.86.1 Lite Rex (2X)
  • PSP3004 *CFW 6.61 LME-2.3 ∞
  • Psvita JP Glacier white *CFW 3.65 Henkaku Enso
  • PSvita 3G *CFW 3.60 Henkaku Enso
  • PS4 Pro *OFW 7.51
  • PS4 Pro *OFW 7.51
  • PS4 Pro *OFW 4.05 (Kexploit)
  • PS4 Slim *OFW 7.51

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialThibobo

Discord: Thibobo#0782

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2PPNGBPaXEDgHD6eqpLc_w

• Super Moderator

@Thibobo History should automatically be reset when using HENkaku (correct me if i'm wrong).

added 9 minutes later
2 hours ago, LightningMods said:

I saw this about a few hours ago,... im glad your doing news also one thing 

"You'll now be able to contact PSN again on your HENkaku enabled PS Vita. Be sure to use it while you can."

I know you see everything sooner, yet some people do have a life beside the internet ...

PS: If you have nothing nice to say, then don't speak. This *1st say something possitive, then say I would've done it another way* is stupid (And I don't get why you bolded and underlined that part of my sentence).

• Upvote 1

... Because he thinks it should be "connect to" instead of "contact"... "Connect to" is more common, but contact works fine too. Regardless of term used, anyone should be able to understand what you mean.

Anyway, just ignore anything lightning says from now. He just seeks attention and is salty because he got stripped of his news editor-badge.

Also, Im pretty sure thibobo was refering to the actual history, e.g. "the past", and not the history stored on the vita :) 

• Upvote 3

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf