zapptheman

The Vita Homebrew Browser

Okay guys so i usually don't post about psvita or pstv as i don't have one and i'm usually the tutorial guy but this piece of software caught my eyes.

The Vita Homebrew Browser allows you to browse through a list of most (if not all) homebrew currently public for the psVita/TV.

Another great aspect of this software is that it not only lets you browse, but once you find a homebrew that interests you, you can download and install it directly from the vita :tw_astonished: "it's like having your cake and being able to eat it too!!"

All jokes aside, this homebrew makes things very easy for those who don't have access to a computer to download files or who simply don't know what homebrew is out there and would like to have a snoop through the database for something interesting. 

This homebrew was one of the late entry's to the Gekihen contest and therefore can be found/downloaded on the site: http://gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/Vita-Homebrew-Browser

Any problems or bugs can be reported to the DEV "Devnoname120", as i may not be able to answer or help with some issues you may or may not find with the homebrew.

Remember guys, enjoy and peace out!

Sources: 

image: Gekihen Page

Edited by zapptheman

VPKmirror started off doing this then it just sort of died. It no longer gets updated. Glad to see there are alternatives

5 hours ago, BobbyBlunt said:

VPKmirror started off doing this then it just sort of died. It no longer gets updated. Glad to see there are alternatives

I did see this as i finished writing the article. i did a quick search and found it but this one seems to be most in date and if maintained could be one of the best homebrews out there... just from past experience not many people could pull it off. i hope it turns out successful but then again servers cost money to run so lets see how long it lasts