• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
Sign in to follow this  
thezander

Sonic Forces First footage

thezander    485

This game took me by surprise because I didn't know anything about it. I knew about Sonic Mania which I am now less excited for now that I know about this game. It's not a sidescroller but like the Sonic Adventure games ( I hope ) it's looks all dystopian Eggman's robots are taking over everything. The characters so far do not look to be in the style of Sonic Boom which I never played and I hate to rag on stuff that I haven't played as to jump on some popular-opinion-band-wagon however screw that game and everything about it, I am sure it sucks as much as I have heard it sucks. 

That being said Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces both look dope. 

Here's the footage of Sonic Forces.

Source: https://www.geek.com/games/sega-unveils-first-sonic-forces-footage-1693105/

thezander    485

Here's a little update on the game: they are going to have an option to customize your character. Normally under any circumstances I would think this is just a little feature they thought would be neat to add. However, after reading the comments there is a huge Sonic Fan Art community. I knew there was fan art, but assumed it was just like any other fan art thing just something fans like to make. I was crazy surprised to see how intense the fan art behind Sonic is, like people make full characters with a bios and everything. I can't even tell if they video games or really just into making weird characters. It's like a DUngeon and Dragons thing would be the best way to put it, it's shocking. I was always a passing Sonic fan, given my first Sega console was a Dreamcast I only played Genesis / Saturn at dentist offices. Actually, scratch that my first Sega was a GameGear but I really only played Sonic Pinball on it. 

Anyways, if you are a huge Sonic buff you probably already heard of this. If not you should be crazy excited. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/16/sonic-forces-character-creation-feature-mode-announced

• Upvote 1

stomp_442    126

I remember Sonic The Hedgehog for the Genesis, never did care for it then, or now.