Jump to content

Does anyone have a NES or Famicom Classic?


BobbyBlunt
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Super Admin

I am looking for a member of this community that has a NES or Famicom classic. If you have one please contact me. I will explain more after I see if someone owns one. I would just buy one for what I need, but they are still hard to find, and I am not paying $150 for 30 games and an emulator :P

  • Upvote 1

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator

hey man just got one of these, are you still looking to try something?

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOOK FOR ONE MY SELF

Long Live Palestine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Super Admin
On 4/8/2017 at 1:51 AM, thezander said:

hey man just got one of these, are you still looking to try something?

Sorry I didn't realize anyone had replied. I contacted Brook a while back about some samples for review. They sent me a PS4+ fightboard for my stick, the Brook Sniper (mouse and keyboard converter for consoles) and a nincade. The Nincade is a neat little device that lets you use bluetooth controllers such as the dualshock 4 on the NES classic. It does require opening the the NES classic to install it, but it is solderless and the nstall looks pretty easy.

 

The reason I ask is because I would be willing to give it to a community member. Only thing I ask is make a post on how you feel about it. I do not have a NES classic, and it doesn't look like I will ever own one because of the discontinuation and price hike. I wanted to keep it in the community. If you feel uncomfortable with the install I would be willing to do that as well, but you should be fine

 

 

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Moderator

 

1 hour ago, BobbyBlunt said:

Sorry I didn't realize anyone had replied. I contacted Brook a while back about some samples for review. They sent me a PS4+ fightboard for my stick, the Brook Sniper (mouse and keyboard converter for consoles) and a nincade. The Nincade is a neat little device that lets you use bluetooth controllers such as the dualshock 4 on the NES classic. It does require opening the the NES classic to install it, but it is solderless and the nstall looks pretty easy.

 

The reason I ask is because I would be willing to give it to a community member. Only thing I ask is make a post on how you feel about it. I do not have a NES classic, and it doesn't look like I will ever own one because of the discontinuation and price hike. I wanted to keep it in the community. If you feel uncomfortable with the install I would be willing to do that as well, but you should be fine

 

 

Right on, I wasn't sure if you saw it I should of quoted or tagged. I tried for a bit to get your attention a little but didn't want to pester. It would be cool to try it out, because I do not have 2 controllers as it is. However, if they are making a SNES Mini soon who knows if it will work with that too. In case you decide to get one of those in the future I wouldn't want you to regret giving it away. 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Admin

 

On 4/30/2017 at 10:40 PM, thezander said:

 

Right on, I wasn't sure if you saw it I should of quoted or tagged. I tried for a bit to get your attention a little but didn't want to pester. It would be cool to try it out, because I do not have 2 controllers as it is. However, if they are making a SNES Mini soon who knows if it will work with that too. In case you decide to get one of those in the future I wouldn't want you to regret giving it away. 

You can have it if you want. I have been looking for someone to give it to for a while now. No one I know has a NES or Famicom classic. Do you live in the states? If so PM me your address

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted earlier on this but my post is gone?

anyway....this is really cool. I finally nabbed a NES classic recently. Haven't played it too much. Just a handful of times. But I have defiantly wished I could use a wireless controller. Thought about buying one, but this Bluetooth receiver is way cooler. I love the combo to put it into pair mode. ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Bigbones87 said:

I posted earlier on this but my post is gone?

 

I think GR did a forum backup. 

  • Upvote 1

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • GregoryRasputin
8 hours ago, Bigbones87 said:

I posted earlier on this but my post is gone?

 

 

Sorry i broke the forum and had to restore a previous backup :(

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

 

 

Sorry i broke the forum and had to restore a previous backup :(

 

Pick up your P45 and fuck off. You're fired.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i was able to buy the NES mini last week, it really was hard to find, this Brook device is great in case i decided to open my NEC classic in the First place

  • Upvote 1

Long Live Palestine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Admin
On 5/4/2017 at 7:18 PM, Bigbones87 said:

@BobbyBlunt

do you have a link to buy one of these? 

I can get you a link, or you can have this one. Just pay the shipping

  • Upvote 2

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BobbyBlunt said:

I can get you a link, or you can have this one. Just pay the shipping

That's really nice of you. I would definitely pay the shipping, but I'm not trying to rob @thezander out of it. Not sure but he sounds like he had first dibs? So either way. I'll either pay shipping or just buy one from site. Thanks a lot man. Hope all is well. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, Bigbones87 said:

That's really nice of you. I would definitely pay the shipping, but I'm not trying to rob @thezander out of it. Not sure but he sounds like he had first dibs? So either way. I'll either pay shipping or just buy one from site. Thanks a lot man. Hope all is well. ?

It's all you man, I think you'll get more use out of it than I would.

  • Upvote 1

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Admin
2 hours ago, Bigbones87 said:

That's really nice of you. I would definitely pay the shipping, but I'm not trying to rob @thezander out of it. Not sure but he sounds like he had first dibs? So either way. I'll either pay shipping or just buy one from site. Thanks a lot man. Hope all is well. ?

yeah he messaged me already saying to let you have it

  • Upvote 1

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

So I received the brooks nincade today! It's a slick little device honestly. I installed it in about 5 minutes start to finish. Works exactly as described. So far, I have only tried my ps4 controller, which thus far works as intended. Don't notice any real lag or issues. I plan on using a wiiu pro controller (nyko knockoff), but it is fresh out the box dead. I'll let you guys know how I like it once I get it synced up and play a few levels of chip n dale rescue Rangers! Thanks a lot to @BobbyBlunt and the guys at brooks accessories. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...