GregoryRasputin

Guys I Miss You - Where Are You :(

Just remembered another person way back then.. Where is @CrashSerious ? lol

I miss @Harryoke  A lot of us are concerned about you man as you just dropped of the map and won't respond to messages.  Let us know ur still alive old friend!!

I noticed @Harryoke tweet on the launchbox front-end about a week ago, it must be him as I don't believe there is another Harryoke currently installing 40,000 Rom files. He seems to be alive lol.

On 8/14/2017 at 2:39 AM, HulkWogan said:

I noticed @Harryoke tweet on the launchbox front-end about a week ago, it must be him as I don't believe there is another Harryoke currently installing 40,000 Rom files. He seems to be alive lol.

Well at least he's online somewhere.  He hasn't been here, according to his profile, since Jan of 2016.....

43 minutes ago, Simonbuck said:

I'm here ....hello all :)

Hello old friend :wave:

I am here! I check every now and then!
WOW I thought everybody hated me.

Edited by VIRGIN KLM

7 hours ago, VIRGIN KLM said:

Welcome back!

Playstationhax is a place full of love :heart:

Edited by ocam

8 hours ago, VIRGIN KLM said:

What would give you that idea, i have always enjoyed your posts, nice to see you around :)

Hello Gregory and all my other old friends !!

I know I haven't been here for a very long time, sadly luck wasn't on my side this year... maybe a little explanation will help to explain what has happened....

in 2015 I started a flea market as a business (only open in the weekend) and starting and building up something like that takes a lot of time. So for that reason I wasn't that much on playstationhax.it anymore. But I always had the intention to come back here asap as i really like and love this site :) 

on 17 januari 2017 sadly the flea market got hit by a big fire due to a stupid refrigerator with a broken thermostat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tJ_64YAdg or google "musselkanaal brand loods"

(Sony already knows who I am so this information won't hurt me, no problem with that ;) )

The damage was big and financially a big loss (asbestos saved a lot but costs also a lot), but even worse was my office with a lot of memories from my parents from the past was completely destroyed... money can be replaced, sadly memories not :( 

the whole year 2017 was all about repairing the damage and starting all over again in a second barn I have. 2017 was the worst year I've ever had is all i can say. Things start to be better now, flea market is up and running again and now with the new-year-holiday I finally found time to visit playstationhax again :) 

So forgive me I haven't been here for a long time, if I could have changed it I would do it...

6 minutes ago, OoZic said:

Hello Gregory and all my other old friends !!

You have nothing to be forgiven for, you had real life problems and that always is more important than anything on the net.

I am sorry that you have a hard time, but i am super happy that you are doing well, you and @Wolfie708 are the two i was most worried about, because you are both the Granddads of the forum  :heart:

2 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

You have nothing to be forgiven for, you had real life problems and that always is more important than anything on the net.

I am sorry that you have a hard time, but i am super happy that you are doing well, you and @Wolfie708 are the two i was most worried about, because you are both the Granddads of the forum <3 

Still very busy with it and my administration is also a big mess as I didn't have time for that also, but I will try to be here way more often again :)