• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

Guys I Miss You - Where Are You :(

still alive. :)

at the moment i'm doing ok, but i had some ups and downs...mentally.

when i loose even my sense of humor then you know something is really wrong. ;) 

it feels great though that @GregoryRasputin haven't forgotten me. :):) 

• Upvote 7

Hey greg. I still live as you may have noticed on psn :D
Thanks for all your time you're investing in your sites. I see you're also covering the switch, nice! Keep up your good work.

On a side note, my ps3homebrew youtube channel crossed the 1 million view mark a few weeks ago :)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mr.Dutch said:

I was worried something had happened you, glad to see you are doing good apart from the ups and downs.

The mind is a fragile thing, i hope yours gets strong again <3

I always do think about a lot of you guys, it is because of you and others like you that i am here.

added 2 minutes later
52 minutes ago, manster said:

Hey greg. I still live as you may have noticed on psn :D
Thanks for all your time you're investing in your sites. I see you're also covering the switch, nice! Keep up your good work.

On a side note, my ps3homebrew youtube channel crossed the 1 million view mark a few weeks ago :)

I see you from time to time on PSN, i have been playing loads of Nioh, awesome game.

Last time i spoke to you, you were busy with University, how has that went?

3 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

I see you from time to time on PSN, i have been playing loads of Nioh, awesome game.

Last time i spoke to you, you were busy with University, how has that went?

Looks interesting. I'm having a good time with zelda botw on my wiiu, and I'm replaying Gothic 1/2 on my pc with the ds4.

I was thinking about a master's certificate, but I guess I am too lazy to do it/don't need it. I still have the same job since I began working 10 years ago (metal worker - assemble heavy forestry equipmen), but there could be an opportunity as salesman in family business in the coming years 

How are you doing (wife, kids)?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, manster said:

How are you doing (wife, kids)?

Everything is great, apart from having to move again, removal van comes on Saturday, hopefully i get staying in this one for more than a year.

• Upvote 2

I've been very busy lately, but I'm always lurking the forums around here. I also miss all the activity (and drama) of the ps3 scene.  Glad to see some old faces here!   :)

I'm currently spending almost all my free time playing Zelda: botw on Wii-U. Unbelievably addictive game! 

* My english is still broken  xD

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, LoboGuara said:

I've been very busy lately, but I'm always lurking the forums around here. I also miss all the activity (and drama) of the ps3 scene.  Glad to see some old faces here!   :)

I'm currently spending almost all my free time playing Zelda: botw on Wii-U. Unbelievably addictive game! 

* My english is still broken  xD

Glad you are ok :)

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

I was worried something had happened you, glad to see you are doing good apart from the ups and downs.

The mind is a fragile thing, i hope yours gets strong again <3

I always do think about a lot of you guys, it is because of you and others like you that i am here.

i was the one that was worried. ;)....over my health.

it went out of control, this happened about 2 years ago i think, recently i had a major fallback....

in the end i'm my own enemy...thinking,thinking and thinking.

my stpry so far. :)

• Upvote 4

Greetings to you all.

A lot happened to me in the last year. Got married, moved out from Venezuela. Found a nice job.

Things are good.

Peace and health to you all.

Cheers.

• Upvote 4

Hey guys, good to hear from some familiar names again, we had some good times am I right?

Well to cut a long story short I have more kids, more grey hairs and more piles on my arse than the last time I see some of you, but I do occasionally drop by to check the news and stuff but I apologise that I couldn't be more supportive only I was pretty much away from the PS3 scene even before I joined the site.

Its pleasing to me that you all seem well.

• Upvote 4

Been busy working on rusty cars Greg. Glad the site is still running smoothly, as I still come and lurk here for me news. 

This is what keeps me busy these days

And all the rust 

• Upvote 4

On 22/03/2017 at 5:44 PM, Mr.Dutch said:

I still miss the banter we had, good times m8, good times

• Upvote 3

LOL a lot of old peeps here and on that list. Speaking of which, I missed VIRGIN too. I don't know what happened with TLDK either.... Iuno, but I mean life is a real thing and people have their own things to do these days I guess. I personally have school but really I think I am just not around because it doesn't cross my mind.

Edited by TizzyT
  • Upvote 6

hey guys.

I've been busy with life(and a few close to death experiences)

I've kept up with the vita scene

not much of ps4 scene(I see some websites have been through some trials -_-)  but I'm glad this community is thriving and vibrant ^_^ but in my absence (I've just been out touch with most &taking life slow, doing all i can to preserve what's left) 

still hit me on ps4(if anyone's looking for a fight lol)

• Upvote 1

Aww, great to know that I'm missed @GregoryRasputin! I may not post that much anymore, but I do still visit and read the news at least once a week!

• Upvote 3

On 3/23/2017 at 6:03 PM, Mr.Dutch said:

i was the one that was worried. ;)....over my health.

it went out of control, this happened about 2 years ago i think, recently i had a major fallback....

in the end i'm my own enemy...thinking,thinking and thinking.

my stpry so far. :)

Wish you all the Best Johan, been a long time mt Freind :)

• Upvote 2

I still pop in now and then, I promise I will be here more.

I quit my band and became a christian,

i just got engaged, i run a YouTube Channel & facebook page

https://www.youtube.com/c/chasefournier

And Xbox360 Hax on facebook.

i also work at Discount tire in Taylor MI. 

I still repair and modify everything. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Xhase said:

I still pop in now and then, I promise I will be here more.

I quit my band and became a christian,

i just got engaged, i run a YouTube Channel & facebook page

https://www.youtube.com/c/chasefournier

And Xbox360 Hax on facebook.

i also work at Discount tire in Taylor MI. 

I still repair and modify everything. 

Discount Tire is my jam, been going there for years.

• Upvote 2

missed you too Greg....

I been doing a few projects at home lately so havent been frequenting my favourite sites for the good part of a year now. 

I was building a rotary wagon to take part in the burnout competition at rotary reunion but fell a bit short of the goal as I didnt get a decent gearbox and clutch setup sorted in time. I had to make do with just racing it around the racetrack using stock clutch setup which was still fun but not as much as getting some decent smoke going on the pad... Always next year I guess.

Now that I am heading into the autumn/winter season here, I'll probably be checking in a bit since I dont need to get much done with my hack car.

I've picked up a pi3 and a couple of linux boxes so I'm getting back into my tinkering with gadgets buzz again. Maybe I'll finally get to unbox my MGSV edition PS4 soon! Quite excited about seeing where all that 4.0x stuff ends up taking us. 

• Upvote 2

Been busy with life.. i did notice that the forum did not work a while ago and i stopped logging in . Also , i have a " password disorder " , i seem to forget passwords for my accounts . Does the forum still work in Tapatalk ? 

• Upvote 1

I am still around I actually probably check this site once a month or so. Not so much the forum.

My job is keeping me a little too busy to do much else and what freetime I do have, I tend to spend more of it on tinkering with SBCs like the Raspberry Pi and the Asus Tinkerboard rather than gaming. Hopefully work won't continue taking up so much of my time, but bills have to be paid. 

That and I have not owned any of the the current gen consoles. I just haven't been able to justify buying one knowing I will probably not have the time to play on it that often.

The only way I get my console hacking news is through the front page here and Wololos site.

• Upvote 1