Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

Guys I Miss You - Where Are You :(

46 posts in this topic

So time flies when you are busy and its is easily to get distracted with having to deal with server crap and posting news, but you guys the members are always in my mind, the loyal ones and the ones i have known for a long time especially, i have noticed a few of you do not visit anymore, some of you haven't even visited in over a year, if you are fed up with me and cant be bothered visiting anymore that's cool, as long as you are all well, safe and healthy that is all i care about, so here is a list of people i miss in no particular order:

jGq3Ihi.jpg

@RafaSimpsons

@arcadekidflo

@denero1

@UnknownArchive

@TheEvolution_PT

@mostwanted

@LadyDana

@AnD_FiS

@svenmullet

@BANFREEDJ

@Nimation

@HulkWogan

@Sandroron

@Sassa

@Hakaze

@Rautz

@bonesnizz

@Dizzy_McSpin

@will23

@Willemse21

@Tall_King_Crap

@aries2k

@VIRGIN KLM

@OoZic

@rednekcowboy

@Cylent1

@baileyscream

@Bammo

@Simonbuck

@Rancid-o

@smartymarty

@stussy

@TOM1211

@LoboGuara

@Puffdragon

@Cheesethief

@saxile

@Wolfie708

@animalovich

@limker

@tangotnt

@Mr.Dutch

@Mistawes

@gusha

@Persian McLovin

@Xhase

@ICECOLDKILLAH

@mrc1978

@vatomalo

@General Plot

That is a list of some people i miss around here, i do miss others from the old days at PS3HaX too, be great if you could pop on to say you are doing ok.

Lmao I saw the email, although I follow you on twitter so I never really am out of contact(@2voices1mind). it's been awhile man(gets glasses to type long or short rambling) So going by my join date on that site we shall not name I was 18? I feel like I was around earlier than that just still lurking, I'm 26 now graduated uni not to long ago, got a few back problems from overdoing it in the gym hopefully it all heals since I'm not super old. I do need to come around more often; hell I need to update my console I'm still rocking a ps3(ps4 is just now starting to interest me plus when it comes out your own pockets you learn to wait.) You remember when the cfw first came out the whole scene was going nuts and all I could say was "who the hell are you guys" due to the influx of new users.

Remember when geohotz first came through and he was supposedly the hero(I recall some guys before him making a long video on how to break the ps3 but they never quite took off with the fame like geohots) I also remember the dongles asking for a fee to play games, if I recall weren't you against those kind of things? I can't remember it's been years, any-who you still into dynasty warriors at all?

I could go on and on but I woke up not to long ago so I'm still getting my bearings

LONG LIVE PLAYSTATIONHAX 

P.S. I'm sure you guys have a chat (happens to look up and see button clearly labeled chat) okay see you guys in there

31 minutes ago, denero1 said:

I'm 26 now graduated uni not to long ago, got a few back problems from overdoing it in the gym hopefully it all heals since I'm not super old. 

Congrats :D and hope your back heals up quick.

Yeah that crappy forum was quite quiet until PS Jailbreak came out :D

8 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Congrats :D and hope your back heals up quick.

Yeah that crappy forum was quite quiet until PS Jailbreak came out:D

Now we look to the future let's bring in another 6-7 years of fun/insane randomness, I hope some of those older members post as well if not I hope they are having nothing but positive experiences, now off I go to play tides of numenera ill also be in the chat, talk to ya in a bit greg. 

Got your email, and you know life gets in the way. Nice to see your still at.

1 minute ago, bonesnizz said:

Got your email, and you know life gets in the way. Nice to see your still at.

Yeah i know what you mean, currently i am moving home for the second time in 12 months.

Good to know you are doing ok :)

glad to see this site is till what around.

I've always been about Greg. I generally follow on Twitter and check in anon via my mobile but I'm getting older and the teenager I produced takes up much time ;). 

Sorry to have been so scarce. I'll be sure to drop in more often. Love this site and its members. To think we were mostly members "back there" before Greg created a home for us.

Just now, gusha said:

I've always been about Greg. I generally follow on Twitter and check in anon via my mobile but I'm getting older and the teenager I produced takes up much time ;). 

Sorry to have been so scarce. I'll be sure to drop in more often. Love this site and its members. To think we were mostly members "back there" before Greg created a home for us.

Just glad you are ok :)

1 minute ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Just glad you are ok :)

Thanks Greg and I hope all the moves aren't taking too much of a toll on you and yours. 

Awe shucks Greg, I never knew you cared so much.

Sorry for ducking out but I kind of moved away from everything scene related and haven't talked to anyone in ages.  Life, kids, work, divorce, girlfriends, etc.  Shit happens and before you know it, a couple of years pass.

I miss everyone here, especially you! :P

after you find "the weed" time goes by so fassssst ......... ahhhhhh  .... lol

Hey. It has been a while, didn't realise it had been so long tbh. Not into the ps3 scene anymore, busy life, don't have much time for anything. I do dabble with the ps4 from time to time, but yeah, life passes too fast.

Both my daughters are at uni now so life is hectic at the best of times. Hope you are doing well and I promise to make more of an effort.

Nice of you to think of me. Ttfn, I will be back..

Posted (edited)

Were all so much older now, think im gonna cry :tw_confounded:

Well least we all got to see final fantasy xv lmao

Edited by denero1

Some old faces in here! Love to hear you guys are all doing well. Life happens to the best of us. Glad to hear from you all. ?

@rednekcowboy @enosrasun and @mrc1978 glad to see you are all doing good, life does take priority, but as long as you are all healthy that is the main thing :).

@DeadAim6219 aka @AnneliesTheComposer why would i miss you when you are ALWAYS here >.<

I miss the banter between @mrc1978 and @Mr.Dutch.

31 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

@DeadAim6219 aka @AnneliesTheComposer why would i miss you when you are ALWAYS here >.<

ya I realized this after making my post lmao.

btw if you can help me get my other account back I would appreciate it.

14 minutes ago, DeadAim6219 said:

ya I realized this after making my post lmao.

btw if you can help me get my other account back I would appreciate it.

lol why didn't you say before now, i thought you simply didn't want to use that name any more.

I can merge both accounts if you wish.

10 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

lol why didn't you say before now, i thought you simply didn't want to use that name any more.

I can merge both accounts if you wish.

please do!

52 minutes ago, AnneliesTheComposer said:

please do!

If you can't login send me an email or use the contact form on the forum.

I sent you a message on the email you used for your other account.

Well, he may respond to the email that went out, yeah, I miss the banter we had too. Glad to see you're still in control here and that it's still doing well.

added 0 minutes later
12 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

@rednekcowboy @enosrasun and @mrc1978 glad to see you are all doing good, life does take priority, but as long as you are all healthy that is the main thing :).

I miss the banter between @mrc1978 and @Mr.Dutch.

Just now, mrc1978 said:

Well, he may respond to the email that went out, yeah, I miss the banter we had too. Glad to see you're still in control here and that it's still doing well.

i wasnt here for a while .... not gonna lie life catches up way to fast before you wipe your eyes your stuck in a cycle and cant seem to get out of it ..... i checked the forum a while ago but it was no longer avaialble so i tought the site got canned or something it was sad to think that i would never be able to see @Mr.Dutch's funny comments or even @Lucif3r giving me some shit about my crappy grammer and shitty spelling.

most of all i would miss the one place i have learned to call home 

thanks for everything all of you especially @GregoryRasputin

Lmao randomness one thing i wasn't doing back then that i do now is drink . . .i regret waiting so long its great:blush:

48 minutes ago, TheDarkprogramer said:

or even @Lucif3r giving me some shit about my crappy grammer and shitty spelling.

Its gramma:GivetheFinger: