• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/

My name is Jerry, Ive been part of the ps3 hacking scene for a long time, but in the past few years wife died and work a shit ton of hours and in my free time mostly play my ps4 so dusty old ps3 has been sitting aside.  I wanted to loan it to someone the other day and it no longer worked.  Well, its still on cfw because psn games from internal still work, but now multiman errors and I no longer have pkg install.  I do have a spoofer on it and system says its on 4.80.  I also have sen enabler on it.  Not really sure how to fix it, but I understand the lingo so if someone can walk me through it or if anyone needs more information I will gladly provide it.  On another site I was known as donglehater.

Hey welcome to site! I believe someone here has the know how to walk you through the PS3 problem. I'm not to confident with my experience to give you a sure fire thing. but why not install a new CFW

Also i'm sorry to hear about your wife my condolences to you and your family.