Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LightningMods

Free Multiplayer Week on PS4 Begins 2/17/17

90852b950a574ac798e83fbe16c0f60f.png

PlayStation Announced Free Multiplayer Weekend on there official Blog written by James Hallahan so starting on the 17th you can enjoy FREE Multiplayer ALL Week til the 23rd without a PS Plus subscription or for Europeans it's 22-26 February.

PlayStation Had this to say

Starting this Friday, February 17, you, your friends, your next door neighbor — everyone — will be able to access the online multiplayer modes in any PS4 game that you own without a PlayStation Plus subscription.
Free online multiplayer access begins February 17 at 12:01 AM Pacific and runs to Sunday, February 23 at 11:59 PM Pacific. Hop on to PSN during the free week with your favorite multiplayer game — no membership commitment is required during this period.

Source

Edited by LightningMods

Your dates are wrong (at least for Europeans) it's 22 till 26 february.

1 minute ago, ConsoleHax said:

Your dates are wrong (at least for Europeans) it's 22 till 26 february.

I was doing US only but these will be added

If you're doing just a specific region, this should be clearly pointed out early in the article...

Just now, Lucif3r said:

If you're doing just a specific region, this should be clearly pointed out early in the article...

oh, let me re-phrase that i thought it was for all reigns but then i realized .com is only US so i edited it 

31 minutes ago, LightningMods said:

oh, let me re-phrase that i thought it was for all reigns but then i realized .com is only US so i edited it 

.com is not only us, its blog.eu.playstation.com/ and blog.us.playstation.com/

Just now, ConsoleHax said:

.com is not only us, its blog.eu.playstation.com/ and blog.us.playstation.com/

you guys know what i mean, blog.us i already said i was wrong what else you need?

It is a week for North America and only a weekend for Europe. It actually starts today