[Released] Project Void - #HENkaku - PS Vita

• GregoryRasputin

Project Void - #HENkaku

View File

Akabane87 has released the first 3D homebrew game for the PS Vita, it is an Asteroid type game, here is some information:

NJttCdN.png

This project aims to be a space opera focused on dogfights. The way you build your spaceship using different modules 
such as engines, canons and so on, will impact the momentum and the whole physics that will make your ship move and react.
Any module will have independant resistance and detroying a module will affect the physics of the ship until you repair it

Version notes :

- 2017/01/28 : v0.0.1 (pre alpha release for the GekiHen Contest)
This version is more like a sandbox where you can only drive a prebuilt ship in an asteroid field and shoot asteroids.
This includes temporary features such as drag and dropping asteroids with the touchscreen, a debug menu, and wip controls.
- Nearly coded from scratch crossplatform Vita/PC(d3d11) engine using the official sony's SDK.
- Physic engine (native on vita and provided by sony in their SDK)
- Optimized volumetric fog using FBM Perlin noise.
- Procedural asteroids geometry and texture (textures are precomputed for faster loading time) using FBM Perlin noise.
- Single light spot rendering shaders for 3d objects.
- Tweakable controls with 2 presets (from the debug menu).
- Tweakable rendering options (from the debug menu).

• Upvote 2
  • GregoryRasputin
8 hours ago, LightningMods said:

This almost 100% what i do but i get hate for doing it?

Wrong, what you do is slap something down, then copy/paste on each site you visit, i have:

• Posted a short description(all my own words).
  • Mentioned the developer.
  • Added a photo.
  • Added the source

Also the reason you get the hate is because of your attitude, not for posting articles.

• Upvote 2
  • Developer
31 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Wrong, what you do is slap something down, then copy/paste on each site you visit, i have:

• Posted a short description(all my own words).
  • Added a photo.
  • Added the source

Also the reason you get the hate is because of your attitude, not for posting articles.

i have:

• Changes to this version/ introduction 
  • Added a photo.
  • Added the source

Also i understand you dont want me copy and pasting my news articles but at the same do you except me to re-write on every website? i dont understand what you want me to do regarding this
  • GregoryRasputin
3 minutes ago, LightningMods said:

i have:

• Changes to this version/ introduction 
  • Added a photo.
  • Added the source

Also i understand you dont want me copy and pasting my news articles but at the same do you except me to re-write on every website? i dont understand what you want me to do regarding this

I have told you what to do, others have told you what to do, you don't listen and take any bit of advice as an insult.

After days of bitching at you, you started doing stuff half properly, on top of that you throw round an attitude like you are owed something, like you are owed a badge, sorry to break it to you but you are not, you are not owed anything.

On top of it all, you cried at @STLcardsWS on that deleted thread about not keeping his problems with you to PM only, yet here you fucking are shouting at me in public, like i said your attitude fucking sucks balls and that is why most of the senior staff here do not want to work with you, so until you start posting properly and change your attitude, you won't have any badge here.

• Upvote 3
  • Developer
10 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

I have told you what to do, others have told you what to do, you don't listen and take any bit of advice as an insult.

After days of bitching at you, you started doing stuff half properly, on top of that you throw round an attitude like you are owed something, like you are owed a badge, sorry to break it to you but you are not, you are not owed anything.

On top of it all, you cried at @STLcardsWS on that deleted thread about not keeping his problems with you to PM only, yet here you fucking are shouting at me in public, like i said your attitude fucking sucks balls and that is why most of the senior staff here do not want to work with you, so until you start posting properly and change your attitude, you won't have any badge here.

i really like you i would never have an attitude with you.. i just speak my mind as you can tell i only have an attitude when im mad and im not mad ... its true you dont owe me anything the only reason i ask is because if i dont ask then i lose 100% of the chances i dont take... also the reason i dont PM is because i dont know if you read or respond to PM(s) as i honestly rather not publicize this

On 2/8/2017 at 0:42 PM, LightningMods said:

i really like you i would never have an attitude with you.. i just speak my mind as you can tell i only have an attitude when im mad and im not mad ... its true you dont owe me anything the only reason i ask is because if i dont ask then i lose 100% of the chances i dont take... also the reason i dont PM is because i dont know if you read or respond to PM(s) as i honestly rather not publicize this

All you have to do is step it up for it to be on the mainpages.

Also if you wanted this to be in a PM you would of done it with post #2 . You just want it to go into PMs when your not getting anywhere and your not looking so well.

Your doing good by informing, but your not doing well in regards of understanding why things cant be done and understanding it has to be a news article and not a news post.

• Upvote 1

Asshole-mode: Engage!

Told you he hadn't changed :sleepy:

And yes, I'm against giving you any sort of special status. I get the feeling it'll go to your head, cause thats the impression youre giving. You cant take criticism at all, all you do is come up with excuses and start crying.

I've always been skeptic about it, but what set my mind to a definite "NO!" was a post by you in some thread. I cant remember the exact thread or your exact wording, but you basically told someone he was not allowed to post news because "it was your job". I dont care if you were trying (and failing) to make a joke or whatever, it was extremely unprofessional and rude. So rude in fact that it makes both Greg and myself look like fking saints in comparison...

Unfortunately for me though, it seems your whining finally managed to get you your beloved badge so... I'll just leave you with a warning, I'm watching you and if I see any tendencies of any of the aforementioned concerns, I will remove that badge immidietly on my own accord. Behave, and you have nothing to worry about.

That is all.

• Upvote 2

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf