• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/

What's up fellas? 

So like a moron, I just bought a pstv bundle. I haven't seen any in a good while, and this was the bundle with 2 games, controller, and 8gb card for $29. I figured I'd whitelist it if I can and use it for remote play. I haven't even read into the pstv before, so I realize now I may not be able to do what I intend. I haven't opened it up yet, so hopefully it's on an early enough firmware for whitelist. But reading around, it appears you get one or the other? Either whitelist or remote play. Can't do both because of having to update firmware for remote play? Any confirmation and info would be great. Thanks!

Update it to 3.60, install HENkaku and you have the best of all worlds, who cares about Remote Play, when you have Homebrew, PS Vita games and PSP games/Homebrew.

That being said i do not know if you cannot have both running on 3.60, i assume RP will need to be updated to the latest firmware.

• Upvote 1

atreyu187 is a good person for PlayStation TV questions.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, STLcardsWS said:

atreyu187 is a good person for PlayStation TV questions.

Is he on the site? @atreyu187

You can remote play from PS4 on any PC or xperia android. Probably also on other android devices (incl. smart tv). But you can't Remote Play on PSTV without latest firmware, so you need to decide. Henkaku vs. Remote play.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bigbones87 said:

Is he on the site? @atreyu187

Not sure he is one of the mods at my place.

But yea i think marvin is correct. I did have remote play and henkaku but that was when latest vita firmware was 3.60. 

Thanks a lot for the info guys. I think I've decided to just update and use the vita tv as inteded. I have an updated vita, and a vita on 3.52 for henkaku/homebrew. i just can't see enough reason to stay on 3.60 since I can already enjoy homebrew/henkaku on my vita, and there are only a few games I would care about that aren't compatible. I'll just have to live with those on the vita. :/.

thanks fellas. 

good thing is PSTVs are cheap . (usually deals someplace)

Edited by STLcardsWS