• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

Nintendo Switch Presentation Tonight/Tomorrow - 12th/13th January 2017

GregoryRasputin    4,754

For those of you in the USA the Nintendo Switch Presentation is tonight, but due to time differences, that means those of you in the UK will have to get up at 4AM tomorrow morning, the times are as follows:

QCdrn7M.jpg

bn1zqiQ.png

You can watch it by visiting this link

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Nintendo-Switch/Nintendo-Switch-1148779.html

• Upvote 2

kids everywhere are gonna lose the screen, parts of the controller, etc w/ Nintendo looking like :N_Universe__Koopa_Troopa_by_Opt

thezander    487

Oh man, I hope they talk about games they plan on releasing as I feel like I know enough about the console from that commercial thing. 

M tha MaN    84

Yeah.

2 bad I can't wait another 4,5 hours without sleep, so I'll watch it later.

thezander    487

thezander    487

Alright it's over, if I was to synthesize my views on it. I could summarize the nonsense I said talking to myself on IRC

But, the best thing was Super Mario Odyssey with that Pimp Gangster Bowser, that was legit.

Everything else was meh. The other games, lackluster. 1 switch 2 switch or whatever was not worth the time spent talking about it. No mention of Metroid really bugged me. The stupid teeny tiny controller thingys where straight up jank, no grown adult is going to play on those janky little buttons. also who cares about colors. I really wanted better games.

I don't care about splatoon, or those other goofy nonsense Ninja robot games. I don't feel like I learned anything new about the thing itself. I mean it can detect rock paper scissors and something about the number of ice cubes which I don't really understand but whatever. 

It's region free off the bat so a lot of people will like that.

I'll try and think of some more things. I got to go through my IRC log and see if I said anything noteworthy. Mario was the only glimmer of hope, but then they crushed it with that holiday 2017 crap. Because nintendo is a bunch of liars so I bet it will be 3 years from now.