Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

.@DroidXAce Reveals Nintendo Switch Hori Accessories - Fake Or Real

Fake Or Real   3 members have voted

1. 1. Are The Images Fake Or Real

• Fake - Everything Is Fake Until Proven Otherwise
    • Real - Of Course They Are Real, Who Would Fake This Shit, Plus Switch Has Been Full Of Legit Leaks
    • Not Sure - I Don't want To be Wrong, So Ill Sit On The Fence

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We have all been down this road numerous times, every time a games console is due for its debut a ton of fake articles come out, i am not saying that is what French Twitter user DroidXAce has done and they do look genuine, on top of that they are for a third party device maker so who would go to all that trouble making a fake for that ?, also all the images have 'concept images' watermarked onto them.

Anyhow i will add a forum poll asking you your opinion, here are some of the images:

bhmOqfB.jpg

Oawsiz7.jpg

49fopDo.jpg

AdvVyvU.jpg

kiu95mX.jpg

0ee1Rco.jpg

38Z0BU0.jpg

You can see more images on DroidXAce's Twitter Account here

Probably true, but might just as well be fake. But its not like its some super-revolutionary accessories, its just your usual bunch, charging stands, car adapter, gamepad etc..

But even if its fake now, those things will become real eventually since they are so... generic....

that HORI pad w/e the hell that means looks kind of weird. It looks like a cross between that Steam controller and a 3DS, maybe because it's an aerial view hopefully those aren't slider joysticks. It's cool that there is an arcade pad I wonder what bobbyblunt thinks about it that's kind of his wheel house. A lot of people take apart controllers and map it themselves right? The car charger... who cares.

However to the point that they may be bogus, has Nintendo ever officially sold a skin before? I can't remember any off the top of my head they are more into the special edition console things not really custom skins. Based on that I can see why one would be skeptical. Because why the hell would they not have a special edition launch console. Or sell stickers at the same time? 

The car charger does make sense though, remember that the switch is a hybrid - both handheld and stationary. So bringing it along on long car trips isnt really far fetched.

Also, yes, N* have sold skins, sort of. The back panels for the N3DS ;) 

Did they do it on launch though? I figured accessories like that are like a last ditch effort to squeeze some cash from a console going out. I didn't really consider the 3DS because it has protective gear. But have they ever done skins for a console?