PS4 disassembler/debugger

BFrizzleFoShizzle

Question

Couldn't figure out where I should post this, but I guess here fits well enough.

I was wondering if there were any PS4 live debuggers floating around. Something that can inject into processes, disassemble, set breakpoints, etc. After scouring the internet, I haven't been able to find any. I know there's a tut on dumping processes, turning them into ELFs and loading them into IDA, but dynamic analysis is so much less painful ;)

After trawling through some Gits, it looks like it wouldn't be too hard to crudely cludge one together from publicly released code, but since I haven't done any PS4 programming before and I have pretty much zero FreeBSD experience, I'd like to avoid rolling my own if possible.

Cheers.

1 answer to this question

There is no ps4  disassemble at the moment ,

but if you find the 1.76 kernel someone might have it and grab all the symbols and get yourself IDA (paid obviously) and create yourself plugins.

or Grab the PS3 plugins from xorloser or kakaroto  as that was also based on freebsd for ps4,

if you want to start reversing stuff find someone who has dumped the ps4 and they might give you some files and start to learn,

we do have this lovely site that some people forget it's there http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Main_Page you might find some info.