[Released] Adrenaline - PSP On PS Vita - #HENkaku - PS Vita

• GregoryRasputin

Adrenaline - PSP On PS Vita - #HENkaku

View File

Finally its here, you can now turn your PS Vita into a PSP, here is a quote from the source:

5IrZbfg.jpg

- About this release -
  I have decided to release Adrenaline earlier than planned since I'm going to have exams soon and
  therefore won't have time to do anything for the scene. I will take a break until February
  and will return back to add the remaining features for Adrenaline. Wait, what is remaining?
  This release of Adrenaline does not have all features that I have been talking about.
  The reason therefore is that I want to have a stable v1 release first before adding more things.
  These features are not included yet:
  - 64MB RAM
  - PS1 games support
  - Ability to use ur0 as Memory Stick File System
  - Savestates
  Remember, those are only some small features, everything else is now available as I have promised!
  So yeah, you have read correctly: I'm going to take a break and won't do anything for the PS Vita
  until FEBRUARY. Of course if there are major bugs in this release, I'm going to fix them.
  I hope that you understand and respect my decision. If not...then I don't understand YOU ;)

- What is Adrenaline? -
  Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework
  to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can
  inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.

- What does Adrenaline currently support? -
  Adrenaline has got most of the features that a real PSP with CFW has got:
  - XMB
  - ISO/CSO
  - Homebrews
  - Plugins
  - VshMenu, Recovery menu
  - And more ;)

- What are the differences between Adrenaline and TN-V? -
  - Ability to take screenshots using PS + START
  - Ability to use the PS button as HOME button
  - Ability to use a custom graphics filter
  - No file system limitation by using a custom msfs.

• Upvote 1

Thats a nice feature but... "Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime." Does that mean it wont work as a Vita anymore? :D

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

I guess it's about time I update my tweaked 3.18 1000 series with taiHEN, but I guess I'l wait for The Flow to finish implementing the announced features.

• Upvote 1

Ferrarius Verbero Aestus Ferratilis

• Super Admin

I know the PSTV owners that failed to grab a PSP game are pissed. PSN access is no longer working, and you can't use a PS3 to transfer to a PSTV. Tested with both Petz Saddle Club Demo and Pool Hall Pro. Works well enough. This is the main thing I have wanted for my PSTV for a while now.

I am working on a tutorial for my youtube channel. I also put together an easy to use package that I will upload sometime this evening. Some people are having problems with the config file they need to edit, so my written tutorial addresses those issues as well

• Upvote 1

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 11:29 PM, BobbyBlunt said:

I know the PSTV owners that failed to grab a PSP game are pissed. PSN access is no longer working, and you can't use a PS3 to transfer to a PSTV. Tested with both Petz Saddle Club Demo and Pool Hall Pro. Works well enough. This is the main thing I have wanted for my PSTV for a while now.

I am working on a tutorial for my youtube channel. I also put together an easy to use package that I will upload sometime this evening. Some people are having problems with the config file they need to edit, so my written tutorial addresses those issues as well

That's strange because I accessed the PSN yesterday to redownload my psp games and mini's after formatting my Vita due to a problem I have atm.

• Upvote 1

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

• Super Admin
1 hour ago, gusha said:

That's strange because I accessed the PSN yesterday to redownload my psp games and mini's after formatting my Vita due to a problem I have atm.

Were you using old Henkaku or TaiHenkaku? I keep getting the must update message whenever I try to access the PS store

Edit. Looks like Old Henkaku works fine for PSN access, bet Henkaku beta 4 isn't PSN spoofing properly unless I have something set wrong. Thanks for that

Edit 2: After messing around in the molecular shell toolbox I noticed I had manually spoofed my FW to 3.63. I guess that is broken. I reset the settings to default and I can get on PSN. Do not spoof your FW manually and it works fine. Thanks for saying something... I really thought PSN was down for us again

Edited by BobbyBlunt
  • Upvote 1

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 10:02 AM, BobbyBlunt said:

Were you using old Henkaku or TaiHenkaku? I keep getting the must update message whenever I try to access the PS store

Edit. Looks like Old Henkaku works fine for PSN access, bet Henkaku beta 4 isn't PSN spoofing properly unless I have something set wrong. Thanks for that

Edit 2: After messing around in the molecular shell toolbox I noticed I had manually spoofed my FW to 3.63. I guess that is broken. I reset the settings to default and I can get on PSN. Do not spoof your FW manually and it works fine. Thanks for saying something... I really thought PSN was down for us again

Interesting that!

Yes I had been using the old HENkaku mainly because I couldn't install the newer kaiHENkaku! LOL Luckily that's solved.

I hadn't until reading this tried to gain access but it worked first try. I also checked the version spoofing and you're going to need to update your build to rev 7. Spoofing 3.63 works for me on both devices. Its the revision released on 13 Nov. Enjoy!

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW