Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderator
16 minutes ago, JustAsIAm said:

theZander, do you have the url to a proven Wii U exploit site? One that does not lock up YOUR Wii U?

yeah man, loadiine.ovh then I click the button. 

 

it loads a mp4 and a spinning circle and then loads hbl

 

Did you clear all your cache and cookies and only try that one?

 

Alright, just to be clear. The 551 exploit used with that site has a pretty good success rate. If it isn't working after you cleared all your browser settings. Then try a different SD card. don't worry about wupinstaller or loaddinne yet. Just get hbl to load. 

Edited by thezander

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I disconnect my WiFi on my Wii U, I cannot load my browser at all. Therefore I cannot clear the cache. If I connect the internet, the Wii U locks up because the browser loads my  Kernel Exploit page as the last page I was at.

 

How do i stop my Wii U browser from loading the last page visited?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
5 minutes ago, JustAsIAm said:

When I disconnect my WiFi on my Wii U, I cannot load my browser at all. Therefore I cannot clear the cache. If I connect the internet, the Wii U locks up because the browser loads my  Kernel Exploit page as the last page I was at.

 

How do i stop my Wii U browser from loading the last page visited?

I'm sure it's been covered somewhere but I wouldn't know how to find it.

 

Given what you said about disconnecting the wifi and the browser not working this is what I would do.  First I don't know how to reset the browser without accessing the settings from within. Second if it was me, I would just load the browser and try to hit the "stop" icon at the top right ASAP the 'X' that all browsers have that stop a page from fully loading. Now If you can't get that to work, next thing I would do because I like to complicate things is disconnect your modem from your router. So it's still connected but just wont load. Or another complicated way would be block the website on your wifi modem manager.

 

The above is complicated but it really shouldn't have to be once you get it it going once.

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, because I got this system used, I decided to go into the settings and delete everything and start over. However, the problem of the lockup still happens. I went to another kernal exploit site (wiiu.insanenutter.com), but still got the same lockup problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Admin

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache from within the browser first. Are you 100% sure you have the right stuff on your SD card? Also are you sure you are on the right system version?

Edited by BobbyBlunt

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
19 minutes ago, JustAsIAm said:

OK, because I got this system used, I decided to go into the settings and delete everything and start over. However, the problem of the lockup still happens. I went to another kernal exploit site (wiiu.insanenutter.com), but still got the same lockup problem.

Used? Did the previous owner spoof to 551? Do you have the TVii icon at the bottom? 

 

Try another SD card, because it usually just works. 

 

Edit: This is weird, I am trying it now and it usually works every time. But it froze at a white screen. is that what you are getting? does it load after the mp4 thing?

 

Edit2: after I cleared cookies it worked straight away. I don't know why you need to clear cookies after using a broken exploit site but I guess it works like that

Edited by thezander

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I am sure I am using the right files on my sd card.

I upgraded it to 5.5.1 myself.

 

Which exploit site are you using?

Edited by JustAsIAm
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
1 hour ago, JustAsIAm said:

Yes, I am sure I am using the right files on my sd card.

I upgraded it to 5.5.1 myself.

 

Which exploit site are you using?

loadiine.ovh then it shows some cartoon character with blue hair. The URL automatically redirects to a 551 thing, then you click submit and it launches. says something about 1. segment. Have you tried loadiine.ovh already? http://loadiine.ovh 

 

another question: With your SD in your WiiU. Can you mess with MiiMaker? Like save a Mii or screenshot whatever to it?

Edited by thezander

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to loadline.ovh on the Wii U and the screen went black, flickered and then took me here.20161102_173848_Burst01-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
32 minutes ago, JustAsIAm said:

I went to loadline.ovh on the Wii U and the screen went black, flickered and then took me here.20161102_173848_Burst01-1.jpg

got to spell it right my man http://loadiine.ovh/ http://loadiine.ovh/ 

 

LOADIINE.OVH i's and l's look similar I get it

Edited by thezander

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! That is hilarious! Well, Loadiine works perfectly when I type in the address properly.

 

Now, if the power turns off, do I have to do it again?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
1 minute ago, JustAsIAm said:

OMG! That is hilarious! Well, Loadiine works perfectly when I type in the address properly.

 

Now, if the power turns off, do I have to do it again?

yes it resets every time you turn it off,

the entire time you havent tried loadiine? 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought LoadLine was broken. I never tried LoadIine.

 

Question: Now that I have LoadIine, do I need the WUP Installer? What does the WUP Installer do that Loadiine does not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
1 minute ago, JustAsIAm said:

I thought LoadLine was broken. I never tried LoadIine.

 

Question: Now that I have LoadIine, do I need the WUP Installer? What does the WUP Installer do that Loadiine does not?

ooh, well it installs stuff. If you are happy with loadiine and dont know what wupinstaller is, I wouldnt worry about it. But it has to do with legit game updates to bypass updating the console. Recently it has been reappropriated for piracy.

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the WUP installer I have crashes.

 

Anyway, now that I have Loadiine, how do I run a Wii U game from a thumb drive?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, JustAsIAm said:

Well, the WUP installer I have crashes.

 

Anyway, now that I have Loadiine, how do I run a Wii U game from a thumb drive?

loadiine doesnt work with usb sticks. ypu put your game on the sd somewhere, it's got a convoluted file structure from what i remember. saves and stuff and naming things right. im sure if you read the readme you'll get it

 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you. So what do I use if I want to run games from a USB flash drive or hard drive?

Link to post
Share on other sites

WUPInstaller. But its limited to eShop titles. Its not possible to load wiiu disc games from USB. yet...

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I run the WUP Installer from within the Homebrew Launcher, I get an error.

 

Error: MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2

 

This happens whether I select "Install title to system memory" or "usb storage"

 

Ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...