GregoryRasputin

GregoryRasputin Is Back And So Is PlayStationHaX

Well first i will get PlayStationHaX out of the way, i moved to new hosts, changed the Nameserver, all the other websites worked fine apart from PlayStationHaX, thats because the '.it' domain is a pain in the ass, they don't like the nameserver being changed and take forever to actually change it, so after raising issues with support at WestHost, i decided to say screw it and use the 'xyz' domain i bought a little while ago for £0.99 and this probably would have been sorted sooner, but this takes me to the GregoryRasputin part

VGZMMMh.png

Or rather the personal part of me, which i do try and share with you guys without exposing too much of myself or giving my enemies too much ammunition to use against me, basically in my secret private life on the 17th something happened, it was a bunch of different things and the way i was left the following day i could see no way out, this hit me with heavy depression, i wasn't at home so didn't have access to my computers or backups or anything to fix PlayStationHaX, which is probably why it was down for so long, fortunately by the 24th things seemed to turn around and get a bit better, they aren't perfect, but it will get there.

So where does that leave me ?
PlayStationHaX can be found by visiting:

http://playstationhax.xyz
http://playstationhax.xyz/forums

Personally i am still taking a break, i won't be as active on the forum or Twitter, but i will still be around, this article is merely to give all of you that cared an update on me and thank you for being concerned, also for those of you who don't particularly care about me to let you know about the situation of PlayStationHaX and to apologise for the website being down for so long.

Glad things are on the mend Greg. Take your time and some space knowing your baby is in the "safe" hands of the superadmins and other staff!

Great to have the site and forum back!

Shit happens. A nickname is more than just a few letters on a screen, real life shit will always happen whether one wants it or not.

I was left with a bit of "wtf...?" when the forum went down though and you practically disappeared from the face of the earth. But Im not a 12 year old and I've known you long enough to know you wouldnt just leave without a word unless there was a serious reason. Its good to hear the problem looks a bit better now though, whatever it may be.

Take your time, as long as the forum is up and running we can keep things in check :) 

Shame about the .it domain though, it suited the site name quite well. But, if they are going to be anal about it, then fuck it (<- see what I did there). Its not worth the hassle if the site will go down for weeks just because of a nameserver change.

I guess we need to find a suc... nice person... to change the banner now. :sleepy:

I wonder who owns fuck.it ?

Lol

Welcome back!

Good, the site is online again.

6 hours ago, Lucif3r said:

Shit happens. A nickname is more than just a few letters on a screen, real life shit will always happen whether one wants it or not.

Take your time, as long as the forum is up and running we can keep things in check :) 

I guess we need to find a suc... nice person... to change the banner now. :sleepy:

I was saying that before. Between the 2 of us we can keep the place running

The banner would be easy to change but I am curious as to which font that is. I ended up using a different font on my youtube banner because I didn't know which font was originally used on the banner

7 hours ago, BobbyBlunt said:

I was saying that before. Between the 2 of us we can keep the place running

The banner would be easy to change but I am curious as to which font that is. I ended up using a different font on my youtube banner because I didn't know which font was originally used on the banner

I will ask Bash when he is on IRC again or you can if you see him before me :)

Is .it still hosted on the old nameservers? do you have the ability to use domain parking or redirects? Hopefully this wont screw over the SEO too much that it had going. 

edit: also to acknowledge the other stuff, good to see it's working out. That last twitter message was definitely ominous, I have been checking back everyday glad to see everything rocking again.

Edited by thezander

7 hours ago, thezander said:

Is .it still hosted on the old nameservers? do you have the ability to use domain parking or redirects?

Can't do anything with it, the place where i got it from are useless too, redirecting would help a lot, but not going to happen until they fix shit :/

On 9/28/2016 at 6:58 PM, Lucif3r said:

I have tried to edit it :

VzAlVbd.png

Without xyz :

S10ODoP.png

Now transparent logo :

KhK1g1f.png

Now transparent logo with stroke on font and logo :

AIIZAC1.png

Thanks @StarMelter, used the Logo with the outline for forum/front page and used the new one as the forum Favicon  and default member avatar :) forum and front page 

Here a Ying/Yang style lol

8aMZ82x.png

and i was looking for the site for the past one week :)

Finally I can log back in. I was having issues getting logged on, and the reset password function would not send me an email even after attempting multiple times. Anyway, my old password finally worked, and I'm back on! I have been wondering myself what the hell was going on....sorry to hear about your real life shit falling apart as well. Good to hear you're picking up the pieces as we speak. Hang in there bud! We are here for ya. 

20 hours ago, Bigbones87 said:

Finally I can log back in. I was having issues getting logged on, and the reset password function would not send me an email even after attempting multiple times. Anyway, my old password finally worked, and I'm back on! I have been wondering myself what the hell was going on....sorry to hear about your real life shit falling apart as well. Good to hear you're picking up the pieces as we speak. Hang in there bud! We are here for ya. 

Yeah got to fix the email service, it is broke again :/

added 10 minutes later

I also think there is still something wrong with the website, or perhaps it's just me, is anyone else experiencing posting take a little while to actually save ?

5 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Yeah got to fix the email service, it is broke again :/

added 10 minutes later

I also think there is still something wrong with the website, or perhaps it's just me, is anyone else experiencing posting take a little while to actually save ?

Absolutely. I had to refresh the page 2 times yesterday to get the above post to stick. But don't break your neck over the site when you have real life shit to handle. Hope it all works out for you. 

Yup, posting is very slow, which is why I asked before if it was hosted on @StarMelter's PC :sleepy:

Btw, have you revoked some privs. for superadmins? I used to be able to edit the theme templates, but those entries are gone and I can no longer edit them. Was gonna change the banner of all the other themes, but.. nope... :| 

Welcome back GregoryRasputin. Shit happens, but time changes everything.

Good to see this place up and running again :)

Good to see both you and HaX back from the dead. I knew if I went to the Winchester, had a nice cold pint and waited for all this to blow over that it would :)

On 10/1/2016 at 5:11 AM, 3absiso said:

and i was looking for the site for the past one week :)

Don't worry man i only just found it today. 

Sorry for taking so long guys, i need to find another way to communicate with you guys when stuff like this happens. 

Welcome back @GregoryRasputin and good luck with whatever's going on in your life. 

Glad to see the site still up and running :)

5 hours ago, zapptheman said:

i need to find another way to communicate with you guys when stuff like this happens. 

Well, theres twitter I guess, and then we have our slightly dull IRC.

Although in this case we were about as clueless as you, other than knowing about the nameserver issue.

Hey ugly snouts, I missed you.

Welcome back @GregoryRasputin  I hope you are ok now ;)

Edited by OldBrain