AnneliesTheComposer

I Will Give You $50 for $40

Question

18 answers to this question

Cc-kPJxW8AATQab.jpg:large

Sorry, dont mean to be rude(much), but as far as I can see, youre a random nobody with no history or proof that displays you as trustable. Similar, theres nothing saying youre not trustworthy either.

Dont take it the wrong way, theres a possibility you are indeed sincere but, how do WE know that?

Lucifer, I am a nobody. You shouldn't trust me. Nobody should.

SRS - I will buy the games first. You can record it. You can take pictures. You can tell your friends about it. If you are interested, private message me for my Steam profile and I'll buy the games right now.

13 minutes ago, DeadAim6219 said:

SRS - I will buy the games first. You can record it. You can take pictures. You can tell your friends about it. If you are interested, private message me for my Steam profile and I'll buy the games right now.

cbcbce0f6b16a0a9d5214f0b4292f2bab23e3c42

I give up.

Some things never change.

Please lock and close this thread.

In all fairness you were asked a very simple question right at the start.

You are yet to answer that question

So by avoiding the simplest yet most important question asked leaves everyone who is trusted and known to warn others.

A recap of the question if you would like to reply to it. If not then accept the previous reply's and move on

Who are you and why should we trust you ?

Sent from my hand using Tapatalk and magic

1 hour ago, DeadAim6219 said:

I did answer it. I said you shouldn't trust me.

Regardless, my thread has been compromised so I no longer wish to advertise this offer. Instead, I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks!

That's what I was going to say. They have websites for this stuff. Where people sell gift cardd.

In his "defence", he did reply... to the wrong person!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

........aaaaand I've just seen his reply, and yours so ignore me! I'm an idiot.

6 hours ago, DeadAim6219 said:

I did answer it. I said you shouldn't trust me.

Regardless, my thread has been compromised so I no longer wish to advertise this offer. Instead, I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks!

Your thread was not 'compromised', if you think it was, then you do not know the meaning of the word.

You were asked a simple question, you failed to answer that question properly, had you said 'I am Annelies from PS3HaX' or something similar, then perhaps the request would have been taken more serious, because then people would have known who you are.

But you are right, some thing never do change such as your self entitled the world owes you everything bullshit. 

Okay, I apologize.

I am Annelies from PS3HaX. I joined PS3HaX in 2010 and stopped visiting in 2014. I helped @GregoryRasputin and others moderate the forum. It was fun.

There's nothing I want on Steam. That's a problem because I am currently stuck with $50 in my Steam wallet. Ideally, I'd offer $50 Steam for $50 PayPal but I am impatient so I need to make my offer inciting. I am offering $50 worth of Steam content for $40 PayPal. I will gift you the Steam content first if it makes you feel comfortable. That way, the only person at risk of being scammed is me. You can private message me for a link to my Steam profile. 

You should trust me because I have 100% positive feedback on PS3HaX iTrader and I beat Metal Gear Solid when I was nine. 

After seeing how you have been with your online "friends" and "colleagues" I cannot see any reason why you should be trusted.

Yes I have seen what you did on Twitter. Yes I saw how you changed on hax.

No I'm not going to go into it as it's easy to use google.

You need to earn our trust back and not expect it based on some old itrade & feedback ratings.

You were right with your previous reply telling us we cannot trust you so now it's up to you to rebuild that trust.

I personally never had an issue with you so I hope you all the best

Thanks for the response @baileyscream.

I didn't know you joined HaX in 2011. You were there for a lot then. Crazy.

I don't think we were ever really friends. Colleagues is a more accurate.  But you're right regardless. I've done things I shouldn't have, said things I shouldn't have, acted in ways I shouldn't have. I don't see the value in rebuilding trust with the people whom I've burned bridges with though and I'm sure they don't see it in me either, which is why it hasn't happened. It's okay though. I don't have a personal "beef" with anybody here. We don't HAVE to be friends or trust each other. We can just be random people online that sometimes talk, which is what we are now. And that's fine. 

I'm just here to advertise an offer.

If nobody wants to take it, that's fine.

Thanks!