GregoryRasputin

Ground Control to Major_Tom :(

I posted this thread ten days ago:

Zzd0uf8.png

And today sadly i am posting about another great dev who is leaving the scene, there are no reasons mentioned and no one should harass him for a reason either, here is the tweet posted by @Major_Tom:

I really hope he changes his mind and decides to stay, but if he doesn't, i would like to wish him well in all he does and thank him for all the great stuff he has done, hopefully we will see you around again.

Well that fucking sucks, just when the vita scene is finally going somewhere.... :( 

That is because a fuckin leaker leaked his/his team private work even if the leak is not goes public but leaking private work always leading to dev leaves :(

1 minute ago, Abkarino said:

That is because a fuckin leaker leaked his/his team private work even if the leak is not goes public but leaking private work always leading to dev leaves :(

What was leaked and who leaked it ?

Just now, GregoryRasputin said:

What was leaked and who leaked it ?

Sorry my friend i know what is leaked but i can not give more details about it right now, and i do not know the name of the leaker.

36 minutes ago, Abkarino said:

Sorry my friend i know what is leaked but i can not give more details about it right now.

:N_Universe__Wario_by_OptimalPro:tw_heartbreak::tw_angry:

I think we know what was leaked, right?

1 hour ago, thezander said:

I think we know what was leaked, right?

Yes you are right, now every body in Vita scene know what is leaked :(
The problem now is that leak will kill the official project and the leaked version is not complete one :(

Kill the official project..? Thats silly...>_>

.... I wish people would just stop getting butthurt, keeping shit private etc etc about everything <_<

1 minute ago, Lucif3r said:

.... I wish people would just stop getting butthurt, keeping shit private etc etc about everything <_<

The current leaked one is not that one shown in Vitamin official video, you can check the difference your self, there is still another private version/s but leaking the un-complete stuff will always piss-off devs and force them to stop working again or trusting any people :(

Yeah unlike other groups that exploit consoles for their own personal interest and just share the accomplishment. It seemed like this group had every intention of releasing this,.

7 hours ago, Lucif3r said:

When someone fucks with your trust, you have every right to be butthurt.