GregoryRasputin

Give To Charity - Receive Some Awesome Capcom Games

Everyone here loves games and i am sure most of you have given to charity at some stage, i also know there are some Capcom fanboys in here such as @BobbyBlunt

obV7Tz0.png

so this news will be cool for all of us :)

Before in the past i have posted about various Humble Bundles, specifically for the Wii U/3DS, but this time its PlayStation's turn and you can grab some awesome PS3 and PS4 games for as little as $15, of course you can choose to give more or choose if the money goes all to the developers or all to the charities.

The Charities

The Games

Pay $1 to get:

• Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - PS3
  • STRIDER - PS3 or PS4
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - PS3
  • Final Fight Double Impact - PS3
  • 45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon - PS4

Pay $12.25 to get the above and these:

• LOST PLANET® 3 - PS3
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - PS3
  • Resident Evil HD Remaster - PS3 or PS4
  • Okami HD - PS3
  • Remember Me - PS3
  • Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack - PS3

Pay $15 get all the games above and these ones:

• 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon - PS4
  • Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER - PS3 or PS4
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection - PS3

Source/Buy

ATTENTION

Bundle only works for North American/South American PSN accounts, but a US account is very easy to make, check the link below:

[Tutorial] How To Create A US PSN Account

5 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Everyone here loves games and i am sure most of you have given to charity at some stage, i also know there are some Capcom fanboys in here such as @BobbyBlunt

You almost got me going for a minute.. I typed the whole thing out and then I thought of something a lot more simple to say..... FUCK THE COMPANY THAT SHIT ON MEGAMAN AND THEREFORE SHIT ON MY MOTHER FUCKING CHILDHOOD

5 hours ago, BobbyBlunt said:

You almost got me going for a minute.. I typed the whole thing out and then I thought of something a lot more simple to say..... FUCK THE COMPANY THAT SHIT ON MEGAMAN AND THEREFORE SHIT ON MY MOTHER FUCKING CHILDHOOD

I thought that crap mega man wasn't made by Capcom. Unless you mean previous megaman Games X series.

2 hours ago, thezander said:

I thought that crap mega man wasn't made by Capcom. Unless you mean previous megaman Games X series.

If you are talking about Mighty No. 2 no..... it was not made by Capcom, and we do not stain the memory of the awesomeness known as MegaMan with that shitty, overhyped, kickstarter funded, indie game that is apparently "better than nothing"

Some of my favorite games are Capcom games. The games in this bundle are all pretty good games. They just really went to shit in the last 10 years or so. They are what I consider the Japanese EA. I am going to grab the $15 bundle because my daughter wants the Resident Evil games, and I wouldnt mind having MegaMan 9 and 10 on PS3. Capcom should listen to the fans that all want MegaMan 9 and 10 on physical copies. There are even groups trying to take existing NES games and remake 9 and 10 that way.

Edited by BobbyBlunt

5 minutes ago, BobbyBlunt said:

If you are talking about Mighty No. 2 no..... it was not made by Capcom, and we do not stain the memory of the awesomeness known as MegaMan with that shitty, overhyped, kickstarter funded, indie game

might no 2 isn't what you referring to ? what megaman game was it?

2 minutes ago, thezander said:

might no 2 isn't what you referring to ? what megaman game was it?

It is the fact they quit making games. They have canceled something in the area of the last 3-4 megaman games that were in development. X-7 and X-8 don't exist to me as the story was finished after 6

5 minutes ago, BobbyBlunt said:

It is the fact they quit making games. They have canceled something in the area of the last 3-4 megaman games that were in development. X-7 and X-8 don't exist to me as the story was finished after 6

i get what you're saying now. after the massive disappointment that was that kickstarter game, capcom should make a new megaman game. i can't remember why, but i never liked the x series. the old ones i liked a lot though. i had a ton of passwords written everywhere. but never really got anywhere until dreamcast emulation.

The mighty no.9 game is still astonishing how it could be so bad. They had a HUGE budget, and couldnt even do a fucking 2.5D correctly. Ive seen indie games made on game jams(usually 72h. seventytwo hours! and obviously with a budget of absolutely nothing) more polished than that turd. And thats saying something....

Its because of games like that that I started playing around with game development, with the interest of "how hard can it be!?"... And, as it turns out, its not that hard, just extremely time consuming when youre a 1-man-team with a way too ambiguous game :P (It doesnt help when the director(also me lol) keeps changing his god damn mind all the time either)

I still cant for the life of me understand why they need so much money to make a game... Ok, so voice actors does cost quite a lot(around 500usd per minute from what Ive seen, but thats freelancers, its probably a lot cheaper for big game companies who hires "real" voice actors), and licensing music is also bloody expensive(varies a lot, but in general they are like 800usd per track, and thats a limited licence).

But still, it would take A LOT of voice acting/soundtracks to reach the amount of money most game comps. requests....