@BobbyBlunt @xxmcvapourxx @GregoryRasputin @Lucif3r

Edited by B7U3C50SS
tagging you guys!
  • Upvote 2

• Super Admin

I am curious as to what the "perfect Super Saiyan 4" transformation is now

• Upvote 1

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

me too!!! But i really want to why the episdoes went from 22 minutes.. down to 5-7 minutes in two parts.. strange. it was longer before. I still really love this show it knocks super out of the park. i really don't know if i like super at all... anymore @BobbyBlunt DBZ will always be close to my heart though. XD

5 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

me too!!! But i really want to why the episdoes went from 22 minutes.. down to 5-7 minutes in two parts.. strange. it was longer before. I still really love this show it knocks super out of the park. i really don't know if i like super at all... anymore @BobbyBlunt DBZ will always be close to my heart though. XD

Super is getting good though new form apparently "rose" could it be dark or goku lol.  

that's my night sorted why they split it this time strange @B7U3C50SS your right dude it used to be longer.

i really think this guy has god material though!! if it wasn't for copyright law i would say I wish this could be a real show.. but i know that wont happen. i just want to know why the voice actors are SOUNDING SO MUCH LIKE THE REAL ONES..... Why do vegeta's and gouk's voices in Absalon SOUND like the legit voices? ARE THEY? @BobbyBlunt 

54 minutes ago, B7U3C50SS said:

i really think this guy has god material though!! if it wasn't for copyright law i would say I wish this could be a real show.. but i know that wont happen. i just want to know why the voice actors are SOUNDING SO MUCH LIKE THE REAL ONES..... Why do vegeta's and gouk's voices in Absalon SOUND like the legit voices? ARE THEY? @BobbyBlunt 

yes they are from taken bits out of db,dbz,gt he fixed them with a special program cant remember what video he explained how he did it you see on the comments.

Oh Okay. That does explain more.

Edited by B7U3C50SS

3 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

Oh Okay. That does explain more.

ok ok just watched them i enjoyed it, funny to see krillin as master rosi from dbz hahaha 

i couldn't agree more! :)