[RELEASE] PSProxy v4.0.0.0 (Update Bypass)

1 hour ago, Lucif3r said:

So what youre saying is that the server is supposed to completely crash and burn when you open the browser to google something or whatever? o....k........................................................ bs.... That, is nothing but shit coding. A decently coded program should never crash. Especially not when doing tasks its supposed to be designed for....

Oh, and guess what? VitaUpdateBlocker works just fine browsing the web with ....

If you're such a good coder I wouldn't mind sending you the source.

I'm just trying to help and you just completely bashed on me, nice supportive staff we got in this website.

• Upvote 3

You should read my signature.... My staff-tag has nothing to do with what I write on the forum in normal text. They are 2 completely different things and should in no way be mixed up.

But it did come out a bit more harsh than I initially intended to, but.. I got quite annoyed with the "nothing I can do about it" when theres clearly a gigantic bug that makes the program completely unusable in any shape or form.

And Im fairly confident I could whip something up, but to be honest, all my effort goes into my game Im making, which is on a completely different level... Bloody hell, I barely have time to play anything anymore lol.

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

How did you do this ? Junior Passos
I want to register into the PSN , but there is always an error message . Come from Germany 
  • Super Admin
2 hours ago, Chris_Co said:

How did you do this ? Junior Passos
I want to register into the PSN , but there is always an error message . Come from Germany 

PSN access is now blocked. They do this every time a new fw comes out. It is being worked on though, but there is no time frame on when we will be able to access PSN again.

Don't start shit, there won't be shit