TheZander

Ghostbusters 2016

Has anyone here seen it yet? I didn't really care about the flack the trailer got. I also didn't care about about it being billed as an all female cast. Because none of the advertising really taglined it as anything that would put me off. Like: "4 Women Show New York They Have What It Takes" or anything like that. Since I liked Ghostbusters I saw it. 

I'll try to leave it spoiler free, but I didn't think it was all that funny. A lot of moments seems contrived and out of place. 

One thing that irked me, was the amount of ghost actually caught. And the whole re-purposing of the proton packs. 

13 hours ago, thezander said:

Has anyone here seen it yet? I didn't really care about the flack the trailer got. I also didn't care about about it being billed as an all female cast. Because none of the advertising really taglined it as anything that would put me off. Like: "4 Women Show New York They Have What It Takes" or anything like that. Since I liked Ghostbusters I saw it. 

I'll try to leave it spoiler free, but I didn't think it was all that funny. A lot of moments seems contrived and out of place. 

One thing that irked me, was the amount of ghost actually caught. And the whole re-purposing of the proton packs. 

Remakes are always rubbish, i'm a big fan of ghostbusters i'm not even bothering seeing it trailer told me half of the movie already and to much CGI!!! 

they have ruined it for me....

i'll proberly wait till a download comes out thats it.

but am looking forward to suicide squad 

Suicide squad will hopefully be good. It's been a long time since Will Smith has been in a great movie. 

But this ghostbusters was just rushed it seemed. It barely built up, then the ending climatic scene was just bland. Nothing like standing on top of the tower then battling Stay Puft. 

The movie is so bad... stereotypical and sexist, one of the worst acting performances  I've ever seen.

I hate it when they resurrect old classics and completely fucks it up... Just leave the classics alone ffs, let us treasure the found memories of the originals instead of poisoning it with "modern" piece of crap remakes.'

Ideas: Hard to think of...

The movie was fine and if you hate it, then you only hate it because you hate women and couldn't stand the fact it had an all female cast

Trollface.png

Well :D i love woman, i have not seen the movie and i wont...cause i don't like Melissa McCarthy and i hate racist Nigger which...the black bitch is ! ;)

Only to play in a Movie make a racist person not to a Jesus. ;)

Edited by cfwprophet

24 minutes ago, cfwprophet said:

Well :D i love woman, i have not seen the movie and i wont...cause i don't like Melissa McCarthy and i hate racist Nigger which...the black bitch is ! ;)

Only to play in a Movie make a racist person not to a Jesus. ;)

i am disappointed that you would use such racist language :(

It shouldn't surprise me though, you are from Austria, land of the racist king Hitler :/

That was so what of low dude. Really.

You should know me.
And if you not able to get the facts strait or ask me before why i may spit out such words about a person then im finally and happily done with everything her.
thx for the nice time.

You should know me.

And if you not able to get the facts strait or ask me before why i may spit out such words about a person then im finally and happily done with everything her.

thx for the nice time.

Rage quitting is silly...

You were blatantly racist and called out on it!

In this day and age, racism is tearing society apart.

Was the Hitler comment necessary, probably not but your comments were completely out of order especially in the context of this thread...

Just my 2c worth!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, cfwprophet said:

You should know me.
thx for the nice time.

There are no amount of facts you could possibly provide that could excuse your blatant use of a racist term, there is no excuse for being racist, there is no excuse for calling a black person the 'N' word, yeah the woman may seem like an arsehole, she may have been racist herself, but that does not give you the right to be racist to her and in the process being racist and disrespectful towards any member of this forum who is Black.

I am not your father, i am not your master, it is not up to me to tell you what you should and shouldn't say, however i can be disappointed and annoyed by what you say, that does not mean i am angry at you or dislike you, it simply means i am disappointed at what you said.

No point rage quitting either, you would expect someone who is 14 or 15 to do something like that, not someone who is creeping towards his 40's, now that is all i am going to say about it, i pulled you about it on the forum, because that's where you used the racist word and i was somewhat shocked at you using it.

Im.... not sure whats going here, but I just know its  @StarMelter's fault.

Im.... not sure whats going here, but I just know its  @StarMelter's fault.

....as always! Lol jks!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk