Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • GregoryRasputin

      Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

      We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
ConsoleHax

ConsoleHax.com

Recommended Posts

Hi, 

I would like to announce myself as the owner of ConsoleHax.com.

I started a couple of months ago, and the site has since then been updated multiple times. I'm kinda happy with how things are now, and i'll start to focus on spreading some news, and giving my personal opinions / insides. I hope you appreciate a personal touch.

 

I'm also currently creating a Dutch Support Forum, kinda like this one, but then for the Dutch.

 

Let me know what you think :).

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a dope domain. Is your site focused on all consoles? Also a smooth CMS as well looks real nice.

 

There's also WiiUHax.Com as well kind of the same site but might help you fill out the menubar or whatever.

 

are you this guy as well 

 edit: ^^ That a cool thing the forum does. but the member I wondering if you were, was devious I think. 

Edited by thezander
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, thezander said:

That's a dope domain. Is your site focused on all consoles? Also a smooth CMS as well looks real nice.

 

There's also WiiUHax.Com as well kind of the same site but might help you fill out the menubar or whatever.

 

are you this guy as well 

 edit: ^^ That a cool thing the forum does. but the member I wondering if you were, was devious I think. 

 

Hi, thanks. I was lucky getting this domain for only 15$. I'm trying to focus the website on all consoles, but my own knowledge and experience is with PlayStation (PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita) and mobile devices (Apple/Smartphones/Tablets) only. I'm looking for fellow enthousiasts who want to help out, since i'm currently the only one working on it.

 

My main goal is to setup a Dutch forum and bringing the download-section back online.

 

I'm not the owner of former website www.console-hax.com, it seems that website is down. Maybe @GregoryRasputin knows more about that.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ConsoleHax said:

 

Hi, thanks. I was lucky getting this domain for only 15$. I'm trying to focus the website on all consoles, but my own knowledge and experience is with PlayStation (PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita) and mobile devices (Apple/Smartphones/Tablets) only. I'm looking for fellow enthousiasts who want to help out, since i'm currently the only one working on it.

 

My main goal is to setup a Dutch forum and bringing the download-section back online.

 

I'm not the owner of former website www.console-hax.com, it seems that website is down. Maybe @GregoryRasputin knows more about that.

ah, I didn't even notice the hyphen. I just went through the "friends" forum because it's been awhile since I looked through it and just just kind of looked at the thread. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ConsoleHax said:

I'm not the owner of former website www.console-hax.com, it seems that website is down. Maybe @GregoryRasputin knows more about that.

 

 

They were a Persian/Iranian scene site, not sure what happened to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again,


I have opened our Dutch Scene Forum today. I hope it can become a place to trigger Dutch people in to development, etc.


Senaxx is co-administrator.

 

If you're Dutch welcome; if you're not Dutch euhm also welcome.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2016 at 11:02 PM, GregoryRasputin said:

 

 

They were a Persian/Iranian scene site, not sure what happened to them.

simply they abandoned everything , the website manager : @devi0us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changed the engine and interface of my website, language is now Dutch only. I hope this is a new step in introducing more Dutch/Belgian people to the scene.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×