Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
xxmcvapourxx

BREXIT

so today guys My lovely shitty lieing country has made the decision on leaving the EU. and best news is well David Cameron quits!!

http://news.sky.com/story/1716798/cameron-resigns-after-uk-votes-for-brexit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36420148 <-- info what happens next..

thing is  @GregoryRasputin as you're part of Ireland this will also affect you "what are you thoughts?"

for me 43 years being in the EU it's about time for a fresh start new government getting OUR country back to where it was!!

Long live the queen lol

Edited by xxmcvapourxx

Congrats vapour for REVOLUTION ! lol

Well not sure if is bad that they getting out of EU.

In first place what was the benefits UK got from EU join? As for ally,trade and travel, I doubt they cut ties with EU.

Maybe was the other countries that benefited from UK.

But heck dunno much about UK :D Maybe now N.Ireland and Scotland requests referendum for independence just for this o.o

Edited by StarMelter

Well it is bad for some,

Lost of jobs - pay cuts

Food Prices will go up.

Interest rates on mortgages will go up

VAT will go up

House prices will drop

People on Benefits (I'm talking now people who are really sick will lost an average £2,139)

NHS will struggle (even though they lied yet again that it will help them if they leave)

Scotland will need to do another vote now.

Northern Ireland dunno much about.

Well good thing is we have to wait till article 50 is in place that can take upto 2 years before everything is in place like deals of trading.

Ireland is not part of Britain, but Northern Ireland is, hopefully now we can have Irish Unification, say fuck off to the shitty UK and Hello to Europe.

The people who voted out, were hugely racist, xenophobic old farts, who hate the immigrants and Muslims, if it wasn't for immigrants, Britain would have died a long time ago, the Pakistani's, Polish and other immigrants kept UK alive and did more for the country than the 'native' British job seeker dole scrounging bums ever have.

long live 0ld cu*nt !

Ireland is not part of Britain

confirm . 

OUR country back to where it was

where it was : in the caves .

btw who cares about leaving the EU . 

My immediate concern is customs when ordering things from elsewhere in EU. Thats the one benefit of EU that I care about - no customs between countries that belong to EU. In sweden for example, theres an enormous amount of money to save by ordering from e.g. germany instead of buying local.

However, not belonging to EU have a lot of benefits as well. EU enforces certain laws that are not suitable for all countries. As one example, EU forbids sweden to enforce having your taillights turned on during the daytime. This is idiotic, as any skilled driver should know. A sunny day where the sun is low, a car without taillights will completely vanish when entering a shadowy area while youre still in the sun-area. With taillights on, you would still see it... This is a major concern in the traffic. And it doesnt help that the so-called automatic light controls usually SUCK at turning the lights on when needed...

1 hour ago, Cr0w said:

long live 0ld cu*nt !

confirm . 

where it was : in the caves .

btw who cares about leaving the EU . 

your a div seriously 

it will effect you and everyone around the world trading - money

1 hour ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

My caravan is unaffected...

From my point of view, the issue is very complex, unfortunately most people think according to their personal interests, and not collective ones, as should happen in a evolved civilized society.
Who for economic reasons, some for racial reasons, some for reasons of presumption to be smarter, Who for the love of power.
What I think is that behind the thousand good intentions of the European Union, is hiding a big occult mechanism (But not that much now), of economic, social and policy control of the masses, and there is nothing that can make me change my mind, I feel so much admiration for those who they want to leave because they understood that.
European Union has failed from the start, although in theory should have been a good thing, and now, feeling the media, which are also a means of control, by the news that are disclosed, it is understood that the usual strategy of mediatic terror  started.

But you know that I say ?, now I treat my new hobby for this summer, I have to treat tomato seedlings.

Good continuation ;)

Edited by OldBrain

yeah!!!......back into the cave   ...yeahhhhh..they deserve this .....racists got what they want isolation.....

Just now, enosrasun said:

yeah!!!......back into the cave   ...yeahhhhh..they deserve this .....racists got what they want isolation.....

A lot of the pricks who voted for leaving EU are racist, ant-immigrant assholes, but there are some that believed such things as the NHS would be better off.

It's happened, get over it. Life goes on.

Let Scotland be independent, make Ireland whole again and (if they want to be independent) Wales too.

The truth is, we do not know what happens next. Whether we implode or not remains to be seen.

The bad thing is that Boris Johnson may be in charge and if that happens, then we are well and truly fucked.

So pig fucker quit..... that is good news for everyone including people that do not live in the UK

I was wondering what all of this means, I've read some articles and gathered that they left EU but I don't really get the significance. It seemed like this happening really hit the fan with the PM resigning and the pound being worth less in 31 years. What exactly is brexit? 

Nice, UK leaves the EU and trump will be the next prez of the us and a...

Well, GBP will drop against eur and usd, butnalso euribor rate for example will go down. What happens with the us rates? Looks like fed will do shit until the end of the year. So now we really need the helicopter money that the ecb is talking about :)

To be honest, I dont really care, I need a visa for the UK, so I'm always like 'fuck them' for not letting me in for a few days and speding some of my moneyz :P

They will sure feel the effects in a year or two,  but lets now hope that the netherlands will not follow and that someone wil fill le pens mouth with a bick dick. The racist part of europe and the eu can suck on my ballz!!

Looks.like the british people will have a bright future with this guy

enhanced-31781-1403522309-11.jpg

Edited by ocam

1 hour ago, ocam said:

Nice, UK leaves the EU and trump will be the next prez of the us and a...

Any American with half a brain does not really want Trump to be President. A businessman saw a business opportunity. Never has he held political office, but hey, I am sure he will do fine in what could be considered the most powerful position on Earth, but I don't think that is going to happen. I think this election was bought and paid for by the Clintons and the DNC long ago. So we either get a racist with no background in politics, or we get an evil lying bitch.... America is fucked

The world is fucked. The banks own every government there is. 

To be honest, I can see France, Greece, Spain and quite possibly Germany as well having referendums soon as more people appear to be against the EU in those countries.

Most of them have upcoming elections (either this year or next year (except Greece)) so I wouldn't be surprised if they follow suit and hold a referendum to leave.

Greece are already on the edge following their recent crisis.

Possibly why Juncker wants us out quickly so he can bring in new restrictions against leaving!

14 hours ago, thezander said:

What exactly is brexit? 

how I thought, brexit = britain exit

On 6/24/2016 at 5:28 PM, xxmcvapourxx said:

your a div seriously 

well i'm living in a country they don't care about Britain and Fuck!n Bullshits of EU . BTW 

i think Vladmir Putin looking for a way to enter the Britain to Shanghai Cooperation Organization . 

i love that bad ass (Putin) 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Cr0w

It makes no real difference in the long run.

C*nts in charge will always be c*nts in charge lol

As to Scotland having another vote for independence, well go for it wee jocks, BUT....................... actually be independent, and not just demand what you want without paying for any of the services you get from England (Gas, Electricity, Comms Network etc etc etc lol).

"The British people have voted to leave the EU and their will must be respected...but first it is very important that we do nothing hasty for 3 months"

Meanwhile the UK economy has gone slightly to shit and we are all slightly poorer, not because we decided to leave, but because pig-fellatio-man wants to leave us in limbo. Markets do not like uncertainty.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor