PS3 superslim DECH 4000 AA

sonicps

What can i do to this console?any sugestion?
PS3 Superslim DECH 4000 AA 12GB DEX 4.55
Dump flash with multiman 4.55 DEX it says error

DSC_0359.jpg

Edited by sonicps
add video
  • Upvote 3

Just now, xxmcvapourxx said:

@zecoxao will help you he wanted to get a dump of this 

okay thanks 

5 minutes ago, zecoxao said:

lol, "DEH"

Didn't you want to find lv0.2 info by dumping files 

• Upvote 1

Download the dumpers or rebug toolkit and dump everything. 

not that easy @tjhooker73
remember that it's still a superslim, so you need peek and poke working first somehow

For now he can use target manager and just dump the system as peek and poke not available. Core system dump if I remember 

Wait.. why can't you just use multiMan to get write access to dev_flash? then dump with comgenie's awesome file manager or something like that. even do it all in mmOS file manager from within multi man? is their a problem?

EDIT: also what's with the USB.. it's got a cable. ARE you using something like a special kind of usb to trigger a two way usb to dump onto the pc?

Edited by B7U3C50SS
question!

1 hour ago, B7U3C50SS said:

Wait.. why can't you just use multiMan to get write access to dev_flash? then dump with comgenie's awesome file manager or something like that. even do it all in mmOS file manager from within multi man? is their a problem?

EDIT: also what's with the USB.. it's got a cable. ARE you using something like a special kind of usb to trigger a two way usb to dump onto the pc?

Before i talk in here im doing all step with Filezila dump nor with multiman still forbidden

• Upvote 1

still forbidden? What is exactly? I didn't quite understand that sentence quite well..

EDIT: might i also recommend using WinSCP it is much better!

Edited by B7U3C50SS
recommendation

22 minutes ago, B7U3C50SS said:

photo_1465685286690.jpgDSC_0361.jpgDSC_0362.jpg

when i dump with multiman it says error,maybe i will try dump emmc

2 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

still forbidden? What is exactly? I didn't quite understand that sentence quite well..

EDIT: might i also recommend using WinSCP it is much better!

The is no peek and poke for super slim it's impossible as above 3.56 remember ecda and lv0.2 is added to them consoles.

@sonicps can you try for me please and install 3.55 dex original not any cfw I want to see if it works below 3.56 cause on super slim above 3.56 has new implements and try dump it using target manager. 

3 hours ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

@sonicps can you try for me please and install 3.55 dex original not any cfw I want to see if it works below 3.56 cause on super slim above 3.56 has new implements and try dump it using target manager. 

It is what I thought too, but first he must remember to install the special 3:55 dex

19 minutes ago, OldBrain said:

It is what I thought too, but first he must remember to install the special 3:55 dex

No he doesn't as he has a legit dex not fake.

He can install any dex but I want him to use original 3.55 dex with nothing and use target manager to dump the core that is all.

You won't be able to use any cfw as no keys for super slim.

He will not be able to install a 3.55 CFW on this unit if it has a minimum firmware of 3.60 or above. If it has a minimum of 3.56 he should be able to install CFW like a normal unit in those conditions. 

He should check the minfirm first. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

No he doesn't as he has a legit dex not fake.

He can install any dex but I want him to use original 3.55 dex with nothing and use target manager to dump the core that is all.

You won't be able to use any cfw as no keys for super slim.

It must have missed something, over the years, for me, There are three different DEX 3:55 pup on dev wiki, 
355, 355 downgrader and 355.001d
I have a ps3 converted to 100% DEX, virtually a DEX in effect, 
what I was told years ago, and which I've always done, It is that in order to fall below the 3.72 DEX OFW,, to install the 3:55 DEX OFW, you have to instal a special PUP before, which is denominated in 355.001d on devwiki.
In all cases, the retail superslims models, seems to have a minimum fw not less than 4.25 or 4.11 on the dev wiki, so I wonder if this is so even for DEX models, the first thing that thought me too, is that  should be possible to can install a 4.xx CFW, but I did not want to hazard guesses as I read through the comments in which some said it is not so easy to fumble with this model, after all, I am not so expert.

It may be a DEX, but its still an OFW console. It wont just magically accept unsigned/fake-signed puppys. It still has the same limitations as any metldr2 ps3 when it comes to CFW and the like.

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

I umm found the 3.55 OFW DEX and meant for DEX units and mirrored it with https://mega.nz/#!YFURkYLR!C2-FFT6ui1jSH4A9KfXerQ7QFumZ0YwSGI3qAxaT7b0

found it over on PS3 H*X.NET  --> Here 

^^^

just so you know it's a good link I've left the source link. 

i never liked them..  At that site though.. >.<

But if someone wants to check it first they can do that. and see if it's the legitimate real 3.55 DEX for testing units.

Hash tool says this. 

MD5 6/12/2016 3:26:57 PM

Path: C:\Users\*******\OneDrive\Documents\MEGA\MEGAsync Uploads\
67864bfac3d3a028ba8e9ac291d7d902  NewDEXKamel.PUP    156.8 MB (164,393,512)     --> 3.55 DEX MFW - Peek Poke added and support for retail PKGs (itskamel's MFW)

TOTAL: 1 files - 156.8 MB (164,393,512 bytes)

1 of 1 items were found in the list of known hashes.

Edited by B7U3C50SS
added md5

Okay sugestion what can i do now to prevent brick.because i dont have backup flash to testing this dex console?

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, B7U3C50SS said:

I umm found the 3.55 OFW DEX and meant for DEX units and mirrored it with https://mega.nz/#!YFURkYLR!C2-FFT6ui1jSH4A9KfXerQ7QFumZ0YwSGI3qAxaT7b0

found it over on PS3 H*X.NET  --> Here 

^^^

just so you know it's a good link I've left the source link. 

i never liked them..  At that site though.. >.<

But if someone wants to check it first they can do that. and see if it's the legitimate real 3.55 DEX for testing units.

Hash tool says this. 

MD5 6/12/2016 3:26:57 PM

Path: C:\Users\*******\OneDrive\Documents\MEGA\MEGAsync Uploads\
67864bfac3d3a028ba8e9ac291d7d902  NewDEXKamel.PUP    156.8 MB (164,393,512)     --> 3.55 DEX MFW - Peek Poke added and support for retail PKGs (itskamel's MFW)

TOTAL: 1 files - 156.8 MB (164,393,512 bytes)

1 of 1 items were found in the list of known hashes.

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, you want that we have to control  if it is installable on DEX console?

@OldBrain someone up above asked for the 3.55 DEX FW for DEX TESTING KITS (This console) to be installed on to it. i wasn't sure if it was already installed on it or not so i found it (at least i think i did) and re-uploaded it to mega. that's why i posted it.

17 minutes ago, sonicps said:

Okay sugestion what can i do now to prevent brick.because i dont have backup flash to testing this dex console?

To prevent the brick, you should not do anything for the moment, the first thing you must do before you can do anything else, is surely to get at least a valid dump, then wait for further advice from real experts,

10 minutes ago, B7U3C50SS said:

@OldBrain someone up above asked for the 3.55 DEX FW for DEX TESTING KITS (This console) to be installed on to it. i wasn't sure if it was already installed on it or not so i found it (at least i think i did) and re-uploaded it to mega. that's why i posted it.

Ok, in all cases I think sonicps he can't install a 3.55 version, surely what you have posted it is not the real 3.55 DEX OFW, but probably you did not want to say this xD

Edited by OldBrain

45 minutes ago, sonicps said:

To be a little more precise, at present you could at least use it to start your legitimate game backups via the BD-EMU on latest DEX OFW available (475?), but to do this they serve the proper tools and know how to use them.

EDIT: Now I do not remember this thing, so I ask anyone who knows the answer: Can Minverch be run on the 4.55DEX OFW?

EDIT 2: Ok, I just remembered now that just go on the update option in the XMB to display what is the minimum supported version, so, @sonicps can you do this and then tell what is the result?

Edited by OldBrain

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.