[Clean Up] 3.50 Working Webkit Exploit

BANFREEDJ

So I recently fix the crash that Hunter128 made up adding a additional iframe (3.html) to the already made code qwertyoiup twitted about here https://github.com/WebKit/webkit/commit/98845d940e30529098eea7e496af02e14301c704 of course qwertyoiup was playing around with this bug, meaning he has something extra no one knows about, that he hasn't surface yet which explains the twits below

Now for the fixed code i made up, Short version of the already made webkit here https://github.com/WebKit/webkit/commit/98845d940e30529098eea7e496af02e14301c704

index.html

<html>
  <body onload='runTest()'>
    <script>
      function runTest(){
       document.writeln('<html></html>');
      }
    </script>
<p>This tests that WebKit does not crash when frame loads are interrupted. This test passes if it does not crash.</p>
  <iframe src='1.html'></iframe>

</body>
</html>

1.html

<html>
  <iframe src='2.html'></iframe>
</html>

2.html

<html>
  <script>
      window.parent.stop();
  </script>
</html>

I made a website of the code working so turn on your ps4 and click on the link: http://gdriv.es/ps4webcrash350

Umm... now i know why Hunter128 has no friends

Edited by BANFREEDJ

graphics-disco-267139.gif

Umm... now i know why Hunter128 has no friends

why ? he has no friends ?

so you think this new exploit is cooler than 1.76 webkit exploit ?

Edited by Cr0w

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

11 minutes ago, Cr0w said:

why ? he has no friends ?

so you think this new exploit is cooler than 1.76 webkit exploit ?

Lol hunter posted the release of is "crash" and said he didnt have friends, but he copied and paste the webkit exploit, and added a iframe html page to crash it

Is it better then 1.76 exploit? Umm no its a entry point its like opening a new door to a new frimware, if anything its the same, all you would need is to create a ps4 playground using this "door"

The reason the 1.76 exploit only works at 1.76 is cause sony closed that "door" we just found a new way in is all

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BANFREEDJ said:

Lol hunter posted the release of is "crash" and said he didnt have friends, but he copied and paste the webkit exploit, and added a iframe html page to crash it

Is it better then 1.76 exploit? Umm no its a entry point its like opening a new door to a new frimware, if anything its the same, all you would need is to create a ps4 playground using this "door"

The reason the 1.76 exploit only works at 1.76 is cause sony closed that "door" we just found a new way in is all

whata good information for a noob b!tch , :Ihate_IE: fu^ck you Gregori AssPutin as i said i hate you and we can't be friends but i have a new friend here @BANFREEDJ

so maybe its good future for jailbreaking the ps4 but the developer claimed he can do jailbreaks so if he claim that he should have something good for that , and he don't want to release the JB ! 

Edited by Cr0w

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

3 hours ago, BANFREEDJ said:

Great work Bro :)

This should be possible to

convert over to the newest

ps4 playground lay out right?

If all gos as planned 

http://www.extreme-modding.de/PS4/1.76/Playground/index.html

Edited by Grim Doe

36 minutes ago, Cr0w said:

whata good information for a noob b!tch , :Ihate_IE: fu^ck you Gregori AssPutin as i said i hate you and we can't be friends but i have a new friend here @BANFREEDJ

so maybe its good future for jailbreaking the ps4 but the developer claimed he can do jailbreaks so if he claim that he should have something good for that , and he don't want to release the JB ! 

huh? Dont put me in the mix of your drama, i was just clearing the air of what hunter tried to claim, and failed, that is all.

11 minutes ago, Grim Doe said:

Great work Bro :)

This should be possible to

convert over to the newest

ps4 playground lay out right?

If all gos as planned 

http://www.extreme-modding.de/PS4/1.76/Playground/index.html

Yes, But ofcourse it isnt that simple, that was where qwertyiuo was headed too, till hunter posted "claiming credit which wasnt his"

Edited by BANFREEDJ
  • Upvote 1

Thats Fηςж up !

I can see where ish

can get Twisted.

Others Need to

Respect the Art not the Fame.

Still need a public Kexploit to do anything fun. 

25 minutes ago, tjhooker73 said:

Still need a public Kexploit to do anything fun. 

We have a Kexploit (AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I THINK I KNOW) Just look @CTurt's recent tweets :D  (the top tweet is the oldest) just don't bug me about it. because i know nothing. though i wish i did know... something.

Edited by B7U3C50SS

7 hours ago, BANFREEDJ said:

I made a website of the code working so turn on your ps4 and click on the link: http://gdriv.es/ps4webcrash350

that link doesn't work for me.

2 hours ago, Grim Doe said:

if it will work on fw 3/4.xx and if you guys want we can use this playground as the base version and I could add new code to it.

ps: @ judas please stop with your bullshit here, I hope people like you will never get the possibility to play pirated games on the ps4

Edited by eXtreme
  • Upvote 4

Feel free to show your Mods @ PS4 etreme Modding - This is for the Modders

278.jpg

@eXtreme do you know how to properly implement the code in order to upgrade the PS4 Playground? if so it would be greatly apreciatied by many and stop some of the beggers as well.. XD we also hae a clock remember? because they could push out a new FW at any time.

Edited by B7U3C50SS
typo
  • Upvote 1

no, not exactly but I think if we have a working code we can link a .js in the index.html I have edited. so first we need a functional wk exploit for 3.50, not only such crash shit.

• Upvote 1

Feel free to show your Mods @ PS4 etreme Modding - This is for the Modders

278.jpg

6 hours ago, eXtreme said:

that link doesn't work for me.

if it will work on fw 3/4.xx and if you guys want we can use this playground as the base version and I could add new code to it.

ps: @ judas please stop with your bullshit here, I hope people like you will never get the possibility to play pirated games on the ps4

the link only shows the iframe not crashing, which is the boxes (heres a picture)

http://www.psxhax.com/attachments/ps4-3-50-webkit-exploit-jpg.641/

To add code to this iframe you would have to edit "1.html" or change the src file, ill explain its simple web design but of course tricky

Index.html

<iframe src='1.html'></iframe>

this code in index.html is targeting 1.html has the iframe if you want the iframe to link to a js change the src='(file name)' or edit the 1.html

1.html

<html>
  <iframe src='2.html'></iframe>
</html>

Editing 1.html by simply adding additional information underneath <html> but of course you want to keep the <iframe src'2.html></iframe>  in both the js change src or the editing of 1.html because it needs to close with 2.html

2.html

<html>
  <script>
      window.parent.stop();
  </script>
</html>

Keep the same end point is like closing a html code

NOTE* this is all comming from the top of my head and what I think might work its simple web design assigning now, Im not a hacker nor do i know what im doing, I take point A and connect it with point B. If you wanna still try it and it does end up working I suggest using the FTP server or something out of the 1.76 ps4 playground that you think wont harm a 3.50 ps4 for testing, of course I used this simple code to explain what goes where but I suggest you use this one

https://github.com/WebKit/webkit/commit/98845d940e30529098eea7e496af02e14301c704

To help people find what you need to use are the .htmls

* fast/frames/crash-during-iframe-load-stop-expected.txt: (Dont need it)
* fast/frames/crash-during-iframe-load-stop.html: (Rename to Index.html)
* fast/frames/resources/crash-during-iframe-load-stop-inner.html
* fast/frames/resources/crash-during-iframe-load-stop.html (Delete string for no crashing on ps4:<iframe src="data:text/html, <html></html>"></iframe>) 

I deleted that string cause i didint have src="data:text and it caused the ps4 to crash and I renamed that html cause there was 2 and google drive needed a index.html to show the page. Also delete "fast/frames and fast/frames/resources" dont need those cuases errors

I can give you the htmls i made if need be just pm me.

Edited by BANFREEDJ
  • Upvote 2

huh? Dont put me in the mix of your drama, i was just clearing the air of what hunter tried to claim, and failed, that is all.

srsly dude ? 

" then we can do a jailbreakme that does both ps4 and iOS :) "

so wtf ? its should be drama huh ? 

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

7 hours ago, eXtreme said:

no, not exactly but I think if we have a working code we can link a .js in the index.html I have edited. so first we need a functional wk exploit for 3.50, not only such crash shit.

:shy::shy:i havent tested anything but im on a roll here lmao (if it doesnt work, it obviously has to be more technical, or js have to change other then that i cant help you with)

http://gdriv.es/ps4webcrash350

Edit: Just tested ftp server and it doesnt work but hey i tried something hopefully someone can pick up were i left off, im no hacker, all of this is just a idea of what qwertyoiup is going through. Of course code has to change. Is a iphone, itouch, tablet involved maybe. linking? sure who knows

5po2nc.jpg

2pq45jb.jpg

Edited by BANFREEDJ
  • Upvote 2

This is a great start to a bigger beginning thank you for this :)

• Upvote 1

On 5/28/2016 at 4:07 PM, Grim Doe said:

This is a great start to a bigger beginning thank you for this :)

On 5/28/2016 at 5:04 AM, eXtreme said:

On 5/28/2016 at 4:11 AM, B7U3C50SS said:

@eXtreme do you know how to properly implement the code in order to upgrade the PS4 Playground? if so it would be greatly apreciatied by many and stop some of the beggers as well.. XD we also hae a clock remember? because they could push out a new FW at any time.

I found more info and thought you guys should see this and were qwertyiuo is headed with this iframe, we thought it was getting ps4 playground on 3.5 but it might be an actual jailbreak through qwertyiuo's code, its funny how everyone freaks out when the guy twits and you dont let him finish, trying to help the scene... its no wonder why people dont wanna release jailbreaks

Edited by BANFREEDJ
  • Upvote 1

true enough. you see now why @CTurt Called qwertyuio a legend for making that post on twitter? (the one you just linked) i never bothered to link it though because you know.. i figured someone else would have done so. like you @BANFREEDJ :D yea i bet qwertyuio has a few other tricks up his sleeve, just not sharing.

Edited by B7U3C50SS
Adding some info.. XD
  • Upvote 2

On 5/30/2016 at 0:58 AM, B7U3C50SS said:

true enough. you see now why @CTurt Called qwertyuio a legend for making that post on twitter? (the one you just linked) i never bothered to link it though because you know.. i figured someone else would have done so. like you @BANFREEDJ :D yea i bet qwertyuio has a few other tricks up his sleeve, just not sharing.

yup =P

1 minute ago, BANFREEDJ said:

yup =P

And, I also think I know why Qwertyuiopz is buying that new iPhone @BANFREEDJ as i'm sure you know we just talked about! :D

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203035 

http://doc.dl.playstation.net/doc/ps4-oss/webkit.html

Read up.  Everyone else.

• Upvote 2

On 5/28/2016 at 11:01 AM, BANFREEDJ said:

:shy::shy:i havent tested anything but im on a roll here lmao (if it doesnt work, it obviously has to be more technical, or js have to change other then that i cant help you with)

http://gdriv.es/ps4webcrash350

Edit: Just tested ftp server and it doesnt work but hey i tried something hopefully someone can pick up were i left off, im no hacker, all of this is just a idea of what qwertyoiup is going through. Of course code has to change. Is a iphone, itouch, tablet involved maybe. linking? sure who knows

5po2nc.jpg

2pq45jb.jpg

Im sorry but of course that doesn't work. That's not how these exploits work at all, you cant just shove in ps4 playground into the iframe and think that it will work. It involves writing to memory through unconventional means and finding kernel exploits from there, if anything it will be an entirely new payload and way of writing to memory. I just find it so strange and funny that you think that putting ps4 playground into the affected iframe would bring out any result.

Edited by MistyVermin

34 minutes ago, MistyVermin said:

Im sorry but of course that doesn't work. That's not how these exploits work at all, you cant just shove in ps4 playground into the iframe and think that it will work. It involves writing to memory through unconventional means and finding kernel exploits from there, if anything it will be an entirely new payload and way of writing to memory. I just find it so strange and funny that you think that putting ps4 playground into the affected iframe would bring out any result.

at least he is trying give the guy a break he likes things handed to him for free without doing anything pretend to be a dev and show its kinda working.

3 hours ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

at least he is trying give the guy a break he likes things handed to him for free without doing anything pretend to be a dev and show its kinda working.

3 hours ago, MistyVermin said:

Lmao, Ive told you guys many times before I mean how many times do i have to say that this is a idea, and in no way I said im a hacker, Developer, yes I put a iframe and the playground in it, of course it doesnt work, Ive repeated it in this whole entire thread IDEA NOT A HACKER EXPLAINING HOW HUNTER ADDED A IFRAME TO CRASH WEB BROWSER, lmao pretend? free? and what exactly is everyone else doing? wating for cturt, qwertyoriuo, Fx0day, etc etc to release a ps4 jailbreak? to get "free games" or any nice free "homebrew" we can mess around with? at this point your posts to flame me is pointless because most of my thread says I'M not a hacker this is a idea, I might as well put it at size 72 and put LED lights and fire  bold letters.

Edited by BANFREEDJ

1 minute ago, BANFREEDJ said:

Lmao, Ive told you guys many times before I mean how many times do i have to say that this is a idea, and in no way I said im a hacker, Developer, yes I put a iframe and the playground in it, of course it doesnt work, Ive repeated it in this whole entire thread, lmao pretend? free? and what exactly is everyone else doing? wating for cturt, qwertyoriuo, Fx0day, etc etc to release a ps4 jailbreak? to get "free games" or any nice free "homebrew" we can mess around with? at this point your posts to flame me is pointless because most of my thread says I'M not a hacker this is a idea, I might as well put it at size 72 and put LED lights and fire  bold letters.

Your doing a good job keep going dude like i said before they need to give you a break at least your trying....

3 hours ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

................ your complete lack of punctuation makes the above line to have about 10 different meanings, depending on where you add punctuation... 

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf