LightningMods_

PS3 SHOPINSTALL (Release)

I have ripped the "SHOPINSTALL" folder off the UDI 4.46 Disc everything inside is a .DAT im guessing the .DAT(s) have retail packages/media sony signed it took me about 10 hours to upload but if you want to decrypt them (its like 12gb) and search though them theres a download link below 

https://mega.nz/#F!xRhlxLQD!PMEYlhJnaZE36iuUI7CrpA

Edited by LightningMods_

LightningMods

Can you you make another upload from this disc with all the files but without the big files ? (without the .DAT's or any other big file)

I would like to take a look at the folder/file tree of the disc, the PARAM.SFO's etc...

Is to document the ps3 bluray disc structure in ps3 wiki... for this table http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Template:PS3_Disc_Game_Structure and also this page incase we are missing something http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PARAM.SFO

I edited those wiki pages and im very used to those files so i will take a look in detail of everything, if there is something rare i will realize

P.D.

The forum scripts/extensions/plugins or whatever does weird things to my messages, sorry for the bold, font types the wrong querying to your nick and other things

Edited by sandungas

On 8/21/2016 at 9:00 PM, sandungas said:

LightningMods

Can you you make another upload from this disc with all the files but without the big files ? (without the .DAT's or any other big file)

I would like to take a look at the folder/file tree of the disc, the PARAM.SFO's etc...

Is to document the ps3 bluray disc structure in ps3 wiki... for this table http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Template:PS3_Disc_Game_Structure and also this page incase we are missing something http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PARAM.SFO

I edited those wiki pages and im very used to those files so i will take a look in detail of everything, if there is something rare i will realize

P.D.

The forum scripts/extensions/plugins or whatever does weird things to my messages, sorry for the bold, font types the wrong querying to your nick and other things

the download link above has all the files from the ShopInstall folder but here are some  pics  disc structure is  /dev_bdvd/PS3--1. SHOPINSTALL 2.UPDATE

2ns6e4x.jpg

On 8/22/2016 at 1:04 AM, TheDarkprogramer said:

i would also like a look at the param.sfo's 

inless im forgetting something hidden there are no param.sfo

Edited by LightningMods_

Told you guys something was up about that SHOPINSTALL folder in that disc!

I knew i wasn't going crazy and half of you guys from PS3hax didn't believe me at all :P You guys OWE ME an apology! lol

Awesome release btw!

2 hours ago, DSwizzy145 said:

Told you guys something was up about that SHOPINSTALL folder in that disc!

I knew i wasn't going crazy and half of you guys from PS3hax didn't believe me at all :P You guys OWE ME an apology! lol

Awesome release btw!

first  of all fuck off i have the disc and went into a ps3 homebrew app to not only exam-in the disc but copy its contents and upload to a SSD all you did was go to a fucking kiosk (atleast what it looks like) you gotta realize you need proof (i.e files) to prove that video wasnt fake and finally no one owes you an  apology as you didnt have proof to begin with but atleast you have a  easy faked kiosk video and before i go on a rant i bet they had there reasons why not to believe you mostly the lack of poof

17 minutes ago, LightningMods said:

first  of all fuck off i have the disc and went into a ps3 homebrew app to not only exam-in the disc but copy its contents and upload to a SSD all you did was go to a fucking kiosk (atleast what it looks like) you gotta realize you need proof (i.e files) to prove that video wasnt fake and finally no one owes you an  apology as you didnt have proof to begin with but atleast you have a  easy faked kiosk video and before i go on a rant i bet they had there reasons why not to believe you mostly the lack of poof

You are an idiot...

8 hours ago, LightningMods said:

i dont get why youre upset

8 hours ago, LightningMods said:

Allow it lightingshit calm your mouth down right or i'll set @StarMelter on you!!! 

First off @LightningMods there is no reason to get pissed off and start telling people to fuck off. All he did was post a video. There is a reason people do what they do and it is because of your history here. You do pointless shit and demand to have the respect a developer has. Ripping a few files off of a disc does not make you a developer.

Now onto other business. No one needs to be attacking him either. Maybe he genuinely thinks he is helping. We don't ban people around here, but we do have a section for people that act like assholes. Act like an asshole, and I will treat you like an asshole. No one needs to be insulting anyone. If his posts bother you that bad then keep scrolling. This goes for everyone. LightningMods do not tell people to fuck off. There was no need for it as you were not insulted or attacked. Everyone also needs to leave lightningmods alone. I dont see anything wrong with this post other than it being somewhat pointless.

We are a community so let's try acting like one

18 minutes ago, BobbyBlunt said:

First off @LightningMods there is no reason to get pissed off and start telling people to fuck off. All he did was post a video. There is a reason people do what they do and it is because of your history here. You do pointless shit and demand to have the respect a developer has. Ripping a few files off of a disc does not make you a developer.

Now onto other business. No one needs to be attacking him either. Maybe he genuinely thinks he is helping. We don't ban people around here, but we do have a section for people that act like assholes. Act like an asshole, and I will treat you like an asshole. No one needs to be insulting anyone. If his posts bother you that bad then keep scrolling. This goes for everyone. LightningMods do not tell people to fuck off. There was no need for it as you were not insulted or attacked. Everyone also needs to leave lightningmods alone. I dont see anything wrong with this post other than it being somewhat pointless.

We are a community so let's try acting like one

honestly i tried to delete the post 1 min after posting it.....i didnt care about the post til he said someone owes him an  apology and then was defending the people that "owes him an  apology" generally i dont like when people call out other people so after i posted i saw i roasted him too hard and wanted to deleted...and i dont want the respect of a dev. for this is as anyone could do it but i understand what you mean

10 hours ago, LightningMods said:

honestly i tried to delete the post 1 min after posting it.....i didnt care about the post til he said someone owes him an  apology and then was defending the people that "owes him an  apology" generally i dont like when people call out other people so after i posted i saw i roasted him too hard and wanted to deleted...and i dont want the respect of a dev. for this is as anyone could do it but i understand what you mean

First of all you didn't Quote on Quote "Hurt anyone's feelings" second of all I was pointing out that I've found this discovery when i was at a local Walmart NIGHT TIME at that back then and shared my findings to on YouTube and see if anyone knew anything about it or had any of these discs for my project at the time (Before I'd gave up awhile ago) I'm sorry if i hurt-ed your feelings about owning apologies to "people" or what not but my comment was more of a comical humor type of saying and NEVER meant to be taking seriously :P I guess nobody like you doesn't have any sense of humor when it comes to these forums but i digress!

Again, yes i was one of the guys on YouTube who actually did found out about this (though i could be wrong) and was courageous to make and upload a quick video of it since NO ONE made a video about it NOR RELEASED THE CONTENTS OF SAID DISC TILL NOW! And those "hackers" didn't believe that those IDU Kiosk Discs can possibly come useful someday if one were to obtain the lastest version of it or maybe it's Kiosk signed pkgs and was thinking if we could get the signature pkg keys off from one of those pkg files from that same discs and see if they're any different from the Retail pkg keys but some people in this scene (no offense) never took the time to proof it to everyone including me that it's quote "pointless" somehow unless they are hiding stuff from us and doesn't wanna give to much information about it for years to come!

So there's your little history about my side of the story and i would love to here YOUR side of the story next ;)

21 minutes ago, DSwizzy145 said:

So there's your little history about my side of the story and i would love to here YOUR side of the story next ;)

well I think you'd be the only one. The story sounds kind of uninteresting. Somebody videotaping themselves playing a PS3 at a walmart. Someone else getting mad. Then whatever you said. 

1 hour ago, thezander said:

well I think you'd be the only one. The story sounds kind of uninteresting. Somebody videotaping themselves playing a PS3 at a walmart. Someone else getting mad. Then whatever you said. 

Not exactly the point I'm trying to make but whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep good at bed then it is what is i guess...

2 hours ago, DSwizzy145 said:

my comment was more of a comical humor type of saying

Needs work..... A lot of work....

5 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

Needs work..... A lot of work....

Not everyone's humor are gonna be the same as your type of humor just to let you know that buddy

21 minutes ago, DSwizzy145 said:

Not exactly the point I'm trying to make but whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep good at bed then it is what is i guess...

That's a lot of cliches in one post. I don't want you think I'm picking on you though; I just made a comment about this whatever this is, is not particularly interesting. The story that is. Anyways I am going to go sleep in my floating boat now. 

Just now, thezander said:

That's a lot of cliches in one post. I don't want you think I'm picking on you though; I just made a comment about this whatever this is, is not particularly interesting. The story that is. Anyways I am going to go sleep in my floating boat now. 

LOL okay

Ok, then i guess is just a "Data disc" not a "PS3 disc"

This means the paths are not hardcoded in the firmware, XMB doesnt "preloads" the contents, and you have to navigate the folder tree to run the .DAT It also means those .DAT can be runned from any path

Well, maybe im wrong, doesnt matters, the point is a "data disc"

Did you try to install the stuff from the disc in a retail PS3 btw ? (or in a SHOP PS3 model)

Edited by sandungas