Vita help!

Question

Hey fellas! I have 2 vitas. One is up to date and has my psN profile on it. I have a psp game (God of war) downloaded on my vita card. Now, my 3.52 vita, doesn't have a profile on it at all, and has a completely blank vita card in it. It won't let me setup my psN profile, because it prompts me to update the vita. How can I set up the 3.52, so I can use my psp game to exploit the system. Heads up....I'm absolutely vita retarded. I'll be honest and let you know, I have read on vitas somewhat.....but I really haven't done the leg work. I'm just not that invested in it to be honest. Lol. Any quick help would be appreciated,  and sorry for being a lazy shit.

8 answers to this question

-Removed- Didn't fully read the post. Sorry about that.

Edited by MistyVermin

i'm pretty sure you have to use a ps3. but i'm not the right person to tell you how to do it (i used vita proxy because my firmware could still use it for psn).

• Upvote 1

Just download the psp game in your ps3, do not install it... then connect the vita and transfer it. The ps3 will activate the console. If you have activation issues because of Sony's limit then do no do the massive/all console deactivation that they have online. Simply make a call to their support and tell them to remove which console you want manually :-)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the info. So what if I don't have a legit PS3? All I have is a cfw PS3, and it isn't updated in the slightest.

You need a CFW PS3 to perform the transfer to the vita without updating in the first place, last I checked.... So basically, you have to go online on PSN with CFW and risk getting your account banned.... Although I guess you could install OFW, download the game, update to CFW and then transfer it to the Vita....

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

What a giant pain in the nuts.....especially for what an "exploited" vita has to offer. Especially x2 that it's the shit "exploit" and not rejuvenate. Never mind....anyone want a vita? :N_Universe__Wario_by_OptimalPro

4 hours ago, Bigbones87 said:

Thanks for the info. So what if I don't have a legit PS3? All I have is a cfw PS3, and it isn't updated in the slightest.

install a blank hard drive, install a modded firmware like playerkps 4.80 firmware. Its one of those firmwares that has not changed anything from the OFW version except keeping the ability to install CFW over the top of it. - so 1 of the safest ways to connect a modded ps3 to psn.

Once PS3 is all setup with psn profile/god of war then you can reinstall a proper mfw on you ps3 the go to getting GOW onto your vita.

Edited by Rautz
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Bigbones87 said:

u don't need a cfw system.  this can be done with either ofw or cfw.  all u need to do is go online (don't connect to the store), and register the ps3 with cma.  then, transfer the game to the vita via open cma./qcma.  it doesn't matter which one u use.  if the game is already on ur pc/laptop, just register and connect to ur pc/laptop instead.  u need to use vita update blocker or something that uses a proxy to connect the vita to the internet to get around updating.

Edited by pinky