Does anyone have a non-torrent link of the PSL1GHT (v2) VM?

Question

I have a couple of ideas for homebrew apps that I'd like to make, but I can only seem to find dead torrents for the pre-made VM. Would anyone be willing to upload their own to Mega or point me toward an active download?

Cheers! 

Come visit the PS3 Homebrew Wiki!

3 answers to this question

On 5/14/2016 at 3:38 PM, zecoxao said:

Ah, I'll give it a try. I was hoping someone would have the VM handy, but that'll do. Thanks!

On 5/14/2016 at 3:38 PM, zecoxao said:

Hey man, do you know of any good starting points for how to actually work with it, like a series of "hello world" to more advanced tutorials? It seems all of the links for tutorials are dead and not on archive.org. I know a few programming languages, but I'm at a loss with how to get started with this environment. I've got the Windows version of PSDK3v2 set up and I can download the Irisman source and compile and create a PKG out of it; but I have no idea where to get started with the formats, what files I need to create or how to get them working with it.

My end-game is to make a CBR Reader, which would involve a basic directory-browsing menu to select the CBR, extracting the single images (pages) out of the CBR, and binding a controller input to change to the next image and maybe have analog stick to scroll and zoom. Alternatively, I could just port a FOSS CBR reader of the same language, but I still don't know how to work in the environment.

Sorry for the extremely basic questions; it just seems all the resources are dead and psdevwiki doesn't have the basics for new devs.

Cheers!