Cobra Black Fin dude ?

Cr0w

guys ? 

http://cobra-blackfin.com/

what are you guys thinking about this guys ? they also claimed to make this dongle for PS 4 Too ? is that true ? how can we do with that dongle on PS Vita or PS 4

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

latest?cb=20140813000414

There's no solid proof that shit even exist... iirc, wololo was promised a sample back in january.... Nothing arrived, the team behind it went radio silent up until just recently, its all very shady...

The principle behind it is quite simple though(for the Vita), youre basically streaming the authentication for a game from someone who owns it, allowing you to trick the vita into thinking the game you want to play is legit(while infact its a pirated game on an SD card...).

The only thing that bugs me with said principle is.... If the authentication stuff can be streamed from someone, over the internet, why cant the same info be stored locally and used whenever the fuck you want, instead of relying on a P2P network?

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

28 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

latest?cb=20140813000414

There's no solid proof that shit even exist... iirc, wololo was promised a sample back in january.... Nothing arrived, the team behind it went radio silent up until just recently, its all very shady...

The principle behind it is quite simple though(for the Vita), youre basically streaming the authentication for a game from someone who owns it, allowing you to trick the vita into thinking the game you want to play is legit(while infact its a pirated game on an SD card...).

The only thing that bugs me with said principle is.... If the authentication stuff can be streamed from someone, over the internet, why cant the same info be stored locally and used whenever the fuck you want, instead of relying on a P2P network?

Well your assuming authentication is the same every time. If a new authentication is made every time you cant store it locally.

I honestly dont think its real though but i just dont understand these publicity stunts with fake hacks. How are they benifitting from this?

• Upvote 1

The cobra team usually comes out with what they say they will. Except the wiiUode :(

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tjhooker73 said:

The cobra team usually comes out with what they say they will. Except the wiiUode :(

No point in wiiuode when we have loadliine to be honest.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lucif3r said:

latest?cb=20140813000414

sounds like its crap huh ? 

22 minutes ago, tjhooker73 said:

so you are  believe this guys ? 

btw maybe some one used  their tools or products before ?

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

48 minutes ago, Cr0w said:

sounds like its crap huh ? 

so you are  believe this guys ? 

btw maybe some one used  their tools or products before ?

Being a member here and using cobra shit is just not possible

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ocam said:

Being a member here and using cobra shit is just not possible

I actually really wanted a cobra ODE for my 3k slim for a while

4 hours ago, tjhooker73 said:

I actually really wanted a cobra ODE for my 3k slim for a while

:(:(

Btw, what happend to ODE? Is it 100% blocked now?

2 hours ago, ocam said:

:(:(

Btw, what happend to ODE? Is it 100% blocked now?

Pretty much sadly. 

• GregoryRasputin

Fuck Cobra and fuck ODE's, fuck True Blue and reDRM device, finally fuck all the scum bags who facilitate and profit off them, that includes all the scene sites who support them :Finger Attitude::N_Universe__Wario_by_OptimalPro:6ca26fe237e5d4f0fa898c53adc0304

• Upvote 5

Right now a dongle is the best option in the scene.Months have passed and we didn't see backup manager yet even for 1.76.

That is off course my opinion.

I visit the cobra black fin and they don't say that they are working with ps4.There were rumors month ago about cobra(some members) releasing a dongle but they prove to be not true.

Edited by Roxas
  • Upvote 1

On 5/14/2016 at 7:20 AM, Roxas said:

Right now a dongle is the best option in the scene.Months have passed and we didn't see backup manager yet even for 1.76.

That is off course my opinion.

I visit the cobra black fin and they don't say that they are working with ps4.There were rumors month ago about cobra(some members) releasing a dongle but they prove to be not true.

srsly ? newbie sh1t !!!

On 5/14/2016 at 3:30 AM, GregoryRasputin said:

Fuck Cobra and fuck ODE's, fuck True Blue and reDRM device, finally fuck all the scum bags who facilitate and profit off them, that includes all the scene sites who support them :Finger Attitude::N_Universe__Wario_by_OptimalPro:6ca26fe237e5d4f0fa898c53adc0304

fu*ck you too rude .

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

• GregoryRasputin
1 minute ago, Cr0w said:

fu*ck you too rude .

:tw_kiss_wink::bart:

• Upvote 1

The Black Fin shit is real my friends, my supplier in Shenzhen, China already have stock of it for more than 3 weeks now and they sell it for 118$ :s
It is more than the PSVita it self and now you have to be very near of your PC to be able to select and play your shared games.

$118.................................................................................................................................................................... That means it will probably retail for like 130-150eur......................... that. is. insane.

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

On 5/26/2016 at 6:40 PM, Lucif3r said:

$118.................................................................................................................................................................... That means it will probably retail for like 130-150eur......................... that. is. insane.

Yes, i think that they are dreaming about this price, but i think also they will drop it very soon because their market will be very low.

11 hours ago, Abkarino said:

Yes, i think that they are dreaming about this price, but i think also they will drop it very soon because their market will be very low.

Or maybe, because someone could reverse their asshole-dongle?!