Welcome to PlayStationHaX

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

Did Anything Break ?

Just upgraded the forum software, checking if everything is working ok.

17 answers to this question

12 hours ago, ocam said:

This is how the forums looks like on mobile. Can this be fixed @GregoryRasputin

I have removed the sidebar for mobile users, not sure if that will help or not, if it doesnt then i really don't know what to do :(

Everythings bwoken as usual! cant seem to see anything wrong

no..... after you updated the forum software my lights turned off and now iam in the dark and batman knocked on my door giving me a ps4 cfw...so all fine here :)

Edited by mcmrc1

love seeing the quarterly "did i break anything post" XD everything's looking fine to batman and I :batman:

Looks fine on my old S4 mini.

5 hours ago, Cr0w said:

maybe he using old browser on his mobile

Its dolphin browser, updated.

3 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

I have removed the sidebar for mobile users, not sure if that will help or not, if it doesnt then i really don't know what to do :(

Its still the same. I'll try another browser. Its.on my end because @Lucif3r Has no problems.

Thanks to all of you for the help!

Looks fine on both the standard android 4.4.4 browser and Chrome. I did try on my moms Z3+(1920x1080 screen) on android6(or was it 7? idk..) with chrome, and it looked fine there as well.

The only thing that DIDNT look fine on my S4 mini was the banner in portrait mode, it didnt scale properly but.... Who the fk browses the web on a phone in portrait mode? :D 

Same banner looked fine in portrait on the Z3+ though, so its 99% because of the nowadays pathetic resolution of my S4 mini(900somethingx540, or thereabout).

I think it's all fine on note 5 browser and tapatalk. The only issue I've ever had is permission to the moderator forum on tapatalk. But I'm hesitant to even really mention tapatalk?! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

If anything is broke, blame Brexit.

Every fucker does nowadays, lol.

Every time I open the forum my dog starts barking for no reason, runs up and down the stairs, and I hear 'knock knock' coming from the basement. My wife is scared, and I almost **** in my pants. Also I can't find my beer anymore.

Will this be solved in a future update?

The phone things seems like resolution issue. For a last resort you might want to try "request desktop site". On a desktop if you shrink the window enough the text will eventually do that. Have you tried rotating it? that might make it easier too.

I tried it on the firefox browser andit looks all good now. Must be a dolphin error, but it was all fine until a month ago or something like that. Anyway, its fine on other browsers.

Thanks to all of you once more!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor