Sign in to follow this  
TheZander

Doom Open Beta April 15th

For those interested there's a open beta of Doom for XboxOne in two days but you can download it now as to waste any precious beta time downloading. http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/11/dooms-open-beta-fully-detailed I already downloaded it. Nice way to tide people over until Starfox I suppose. 

Yusssss time to get my xbox out 

It looks shit, to be honest. Generic online FPS #5674860146208358^10  :/ Nothing like doom3, which wasnt that spectacular but still brought something fresh. Or maybe it was just because there were only #756382^10 generic FPS back then...

I'm not as psyched for multiplayer as for the campaign I hope it won't suck. But as far as generic FPS go, Doom kind of set the bar back in the day so I cut em slack unlike COD or Halo and etc.

who cares about FPS!!! so longs it works so longs it plays look good picture fine for me!! you lot bunch of tarts with FPS LOL real devs has spent alot of time on theses games for you lot to play why moan about FPS!!!

Anyone play this yet? I haven't gotten the chance. 

On 4/14/2016 at 4:41 PM, xxmcvapourxx said:

who cares about FPS!!! so longs it works so longs it plays look good picture fine for me!! you lot bunch of tarts with FPS LOL real devs has spent alot of time on theses games for you lot to play why moan about FPS!!!

I..... think you misunderstood the term "FPS" here............ FPS = First Person Shooter, not Frames Per Second ;) 

7 hours ago, Lucif3r said:

I..... think you misunderstood the term "FPS" here............ FPS = First Person Shooter, not Frames Per Second ;) 

That really clears things up I had no idea what that was about.

Edited by thezander

9 hours ago, Lucif3r said:

Looool what a doughnut iam

@zander im downloading it now but its only between 15th and 17th on ps4 let you know later