Jump to content
Cr0w

Rumors of TSI Bitches

Recommended Posts

On 3/17/2017 at 2:50 AM, B7U3C50SS said:

 

@STLcardsWS Yes i agree with some of your points but not all. Granted i don't know all of the points from every side of the story. If I were to actually KNOW EVERYTHING FOR REAL.. I could make a real decision. Yes.. I WAS STAFF! Every other staff member was removed from staff role PSXHAX is redoing staff soon. but it will most likely be people only from the old site he has claimed. I don't know if this is inclusive of me, or not.

 

Almost  year later and i get a reply :) 

 

You have been part of the issues over at psxhax as well, lets be honest here. While PSXHAX (admin) needs most of the blame fro the site issues (as he makes the decisions), as he is the one who promotes these fakes with new status (dev/staff) and edits the news and decides to keep it up there even if he truly believes its not legit. but yourself was the one who promoted PSHUSH news (scam donation) to an audience suggesting it to be the next thing at the time, the " water to the seed"  if you will and you made it grown. . . With no proof and many scene veterans and sites knew it was a fake right off the bat ESPECIALLY with a donation link and no Proof. Very bad judgement, which the worse part, i do not think you even think you did anything wrong to even learn from those mistakes. We know the site PSXHAX did not learn anything,  as we seen the same thing in scams to follow and as recent as the 4.50 stuff.

 

 

Edited by STLcardsWS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, STLcardsWS said:

 

Almost  year later and i get a reply :) 

 

You have been part of the issues over at psxhax as well, lets be honest here. While PSXHAX (admin) needs most of the blame fro the site issues (as he makes the decisions), as he is the one who promotes these fakes with new status (dev/staff) and edits the news and decides to keep it up there even if he truly believes its not legit. but yourself was the one who promoted PSHUSH news (scam donation) to an audience suggesting it to be the next thing at the time, the " water to the seed"  if you will and you made it grown. . . With no proof and many scene veterans and sites knew it was a fake right off the bat ESPECIALLY with a donation link and no Proof. Very bad judgement, which the worse part, i do not think you even think you did anything wrong to even learn from those mistakes. We know the site PSXHAX did not learn anything,  as we seen the same thing in scams to follow and as recent as the 4.50 stuff.

 

 

 

 

First and foremost: 

 

I haven't been aware of your reply, until yesterday. I only went back to this forum because I was completely sick of the bs going on on PSXHAX. Then I might also mention I got a reply in my inbox (email) for this thread which I was in fact following. 

 

Thanks for understanding my predicament. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread still is alive somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LightningMods said:

This thread still is alive somehow

Blame your fellow troll @gtawwekid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

 

First and foremost: 

 

I haven't been aware of your reply, until yesterday. I only went back to this forum because I was completely sick of the bs going on on PSXHAX. Then I might also mention I got a reply in my inbox (email) for this thread which I was in fact following. 

 

Thanks for understanding my predicament. 

 

Almost answered the questions i wanted answered (maybe next year lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, STLcardsWS said:

 

Almost answered the questions i wanted answered (maybe next year lol)

 

 

well if you have more questions or some that still remain, please let me know.  :) and tell me what hey are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & morePlay-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

×