Cr0w

Rumors of TSI Bitches

i really hated banning that guy, and i'm back. so i unbanned him a few hours later.. after i banned him.  i also lifted her multiple bans on mcmrc1 

Edited by B7U3C50SS

if im not wrong @mcmrc1 is even a nice guy...what da fuck ?

Edited by cfwprophet

I KNOW!! this is what happenned: @cfwprophet

but really didn't sink right with me. it just felt like he got banned for nothing also with mcmrc1 i think sh eonly banned him because he telling things she didn't want him to saying certainthings on the shoutbox. so she banned him. I'm like "THAT ISN'T RIGHT!" and everyone knows she's a big fat joke. my whole thing is i don't have a problem if she has a an NDA with sony and / or microsoft but shge inflates her ego. and she maeks it seem like we are to blame for  her misfortune. and bans a user when they are right.

if she would have something to do with sony they would be after here allready ^^

and M$ for sure hase quite better guys then her/him. :P

i think she's full of shit.. not even having an nda tbh. She also has a SUPER INFLATED EGO. ohh. and this really gets me!!! 

fdab0c01195a4b918643991fc7ef7309.png

it's been a joke from the first day.

EDIT: guys now she's saying in pm's with me and PSXHAX as well as mizoziol that she wants to be completely deleted from the site but that would require deleting her posts..

Edited by B7U3C50SS

Thank god our site isn't like that one. we can swear and talk shit about the next guy as much as we want and still have a joke without being banned for calling shit on someones bullshit. I feel sorry for all the people who donated to her since their money is probably going towards more mtn dew. 

He has no right to call himself a dev because of the way it stole peoples money. Fuck can you imagine all the mtn dew she bought? 

It's sad to see stuff like this. she never cared for the scene, only her interests and that's as low as you can go. Like @cfwprophet said earlier. People here who are talking about stuff openly, trusted devs who actually release things for the scene who don't ask for any money in return. They make the scene. not money hungry sloths who talk crap and take take take and give nothing back.

That's my rant for today

2 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

EDIT: guys now she's saying in pm's with me and PSXHAX as well as mizoziol that she wants to be completely deleted from the site but that would require deleting her posts..

Tell her what I told a guy wanting the same thing here: "If you dont like it, theres a nice log out button over there, just click it and never return." :sleepy:

Of course the account should not be deleted, that will fuck up every. single. thread. she has ever created/participated in.

da fuck it's the internet !!

if google do not delete any picture, even not on a law request, why then we should delete a post only in case some one got butthurt ?

naaaaa ^^

every one of us have his good and bad days, but if you want to start shit and can't hold it or simple can't give a real proof then you should also be able to have a good strong hold some where, in case of the incomming shit storm.

just to say.....by the way...hykem ? :P

it even do happen to "real" good dev's. but it's the internet and you should either know what you talk or be able to stand it. :)

if anyone wants the real ps4 cfw 

just check this out not sure how long it will stay up but the files are also there 

https://goo.gl/SsAhv

EDIT: your welcome ^^

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

xD nice one xDPx 

37 minutes ago, TheDarkprogramer said:

if anyone wants the real ps4 cfw 

just check this out not sure how long it will stay up but the files are also there 

https://goo.gl/SsAhv

EDIT: your welcome ^^

26 minutes ago, B7U3C50SS said:

xD nice one xDPx 

XD true dev right there, doesn't even ask for money when he gives away all the secrets XD. 

8 hours ago, cfwprophet said:

no it's not ^^

m9ltompy.png

You know why I sayed it and how I meaned it :P

8 hours ago, cfwprophet said:

no it's not ^^

m9ltompy.png

You know why I sayed it and how I meaned it :P

aaf3c683caf389e2ce6ce92bb544c2cb.png

SHE HOT HACKED!! Skype JACKED! Computer compromized  all accounts jacked. OH and you'll love this. SHE NEVER SIGNED ANY NDA'S!! (NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS) the bitch kept bragging abou tbreaking contracts in order to tell us stuff but there was never any contract.. ffs

EDIT: SHE'S BANNED!! Hahahhaha!! ywlPECU.png

Edited by B7U3C50SS
LOL!!

15 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

SHE HOT HACKED!! Skype JACKED! Computer compromized  all accounts jacked. OH and you'll love this. SHE NEVER SIGNED ANY NDA'S!! (NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS) the bitch kept bragging abou tbreaking contracts in order to tell us stuff but there was never any contract.. ffs

EDIT: SHE'S BANNED!! Hahahhaha!! ywlPECU.png

hahaha so she got sorted out real quick. hope the  hackers got bank details to transfer funds to poor people

hope now the drama is over ^^

ps.

and finaly i can login to this site :)

1 hour ago, zapptheman said:

transfer funds to poor people

Robin Hood Right ? :D

23 hours ago, B7U3C50SS said:

EDIT: SHE'S BANNED!! Hahahhaha!! 

All I got to say hahahahhahahahahhahahaahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahagahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha haha 

Drulk like a munkeyyyyyyyyyy

On 3/31/2016 at 4:15 PM, B7U3C50SS said:

Hey, i don't ordinarrilly link forums between other forums.. but..

What a fukin disgrace (People Scammed For Downgarde Device) | PSXHAX - PSXHACKS
http://www.psxhax.com/threads/what-a-fukin-disgrace-people-scammed-for-downgarde-device.320/

i wanted you guys to see this. page two is the mos timportant page btw, where another moderator jumps in and says she should be removed from mod team.

I also think she's on a fake account called "plankton"

Was it not PSXHAX  that gave this guy developer status (added him as a mod as well?) and promoted his stuff ... Just sayin' 

So there is no fault of psxhax promoting what WE ALL KNEW WAS FAKE FROM THE START????

Yet the news listing there still does not say it was a fake or scam. All about page clicks? That is what it looks like to me. Not a good way to build a site with a reputation of promoting and hyping fake releases.. Especially fakes that have scam products for sale that do not exist.

Edit: here is how i reported the junk (which i would not of even had to place a warning if some sites had some ethics behind them)

http://www.psx-place.com/ps4-news/9428/warning-ps4-250-cfw-claims.html

.Edit 2: Unrelated to the topic but to psxhax.  Why do they have a multiMAN update from deank labeled as "GameSonic mmCM" ? LOL

Edited by STLcardsWS

@B7U3C50SS

May i ask why you are on staff over there? You like my post, so you must agree with some of my points.

Thank you for the hate? At least if I "scam 'hackers'", I'm a trusted developer in the eyes of Sony and Microsoft...

On 4/3/2016 at 5:15 PM, STLcardsWS said:

@B7U3C50SS

May i ask why you are on staff over there? You like my post, so you must agree with some of my points.

@STLcardsWS Yes i agree with some of your points but not all. Granted i don't know all of the points from every side of the story. If I were to actually KNOW EVERYTHING FOR REAL.. I could make a real decision. Yes.. I WAS STAFF! Every other staff member was removed from staff role PSXHAX is redoing staff soon. but it will most likely be people only from the old site he has claimed. I don't know if this is inclusive of me, or not.

1 hour ago, gtawwekid said:

Thank you for the hate? At least if I "scam 'hackers'", I'm a trusted developer in the eyes of Sony and Microsoft...

Why are you even here, are you so damn pathetic that you cherish all the hate?

Seriously why are you not getting mental health help, you really need it.

3 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Why are you even here, are you so damn pathetic that you cherish all the hate?

Seriously why are you not getting mental health help, you really need it.

Greg, some people.. just love attention it's all i can say.. that person is no exception. I F*king hate  attention of too much of a kind and think it's unreasonable to give too much to any certain person. doesn't matter if they are famous or did something bad / great.. or they were Einstein. seriously though. im coming back over here If i'm going to start posting again. cause i've wasted FARR too much time trying to impress PSXHAX and failing at least i know i won't have to try over here. i'll just need to keep up solid work. and not be a faker. which I'm good at, both of.

86b2e06ccfd64a1ba1ebb18cd1b1fc63.png

EDIT:

wow.. shitty indie dev. emo duck rip-off of flappy bird. @gtawwekid There's something wrong with your head, you dolt!!! if you think I'm gonna shit my pants over this.

@cfwprophet This person is making claims to want to spy on me.  and that I'm being watched by her. I'm also curious to know if anyone else has been told off by her so far..

Edited by B7U3C50SS
cleaning up post

Funny how he digs out a almost 1-year-old thread just to start bullshitting...

Also, is he seriously calling himself a dev. and made a flappy bird rip-off? lol............... Come back when you have done something mildly difficult.

And finally, @B7U3C50SS, you are correct. There is absolutely no reason trying to "impress" us over here. We value honest and upfront people far more than bad actors and ass-lickers ;)