Rumors of TSI Bitches

Cr0w

hello my fuc...in friends i hope you bi'tches feels good right now .

this the another shit thread about another shit people . did you guys remember that bi'tch she claims she has a ps4 jailbreak .

well i think they finally did it :)) 

On April 19th. Any reference to #PSHush will be removed from this domain.

Website will be transferred back to GTAWWEKID franchise of game development. Any other subjects besides game development will be removed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, SQL variables will be dumped and stored as assets. We will only keep emails and usernames. All other personal information will be destroyed.

We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please do return in the future to check the new site

the most funniest part :  we’ll keep the sales going for donations, however you will not receive a #PSHush.
-GTAWWEKID

well we suggesting don't pay for sh!t .

• Upvote 1

ps4-vs-xbox-one-17.gif

April 1st already it is

• Upvote 3

Hey, i don't ordinarrilly link forums between other forums.. but..

What a fukin disgrace (People Scammed For Downgarde Device) | PSXHAX - PSXHACKS
http://www.psxhax.com/threads/what-a-fukin-disgrace-people-scammed-for-downgarde-device.320/

i wanted you guys to see this. page two is the mos timportant page btw, where another moderator jumps in and says she should be removed from mod team.

I also think she's on a fake account called "plankton"

Edited by B7U3C50SS
just some info.
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ocam said:

April 1st already it is

no it's not ^^

m9ltompy.png

rsz_2cfwprophet_banner_3.jpg

• Developer

i wanna go on record and call @B7U3C50SS an idiot!! 

@GTAWWEKID look.. i'm trying to defend you.. not everyone is against you.. but you did mess up just a bit. you should never have told anyone about it..

this wasn't her intention though.

that was exactly their intent from the start, they had NOTHING, it was a SCAM from day one and anyone with common sense would have realised that immediately.

Edited by Zer0xFF
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Zer0xFF said:

that was exactly their intent from the start, they had NOTHING, it was a SCAM from day one and anyone with common sense would have realised that immediately.

Greed usually overwrites common sense ;)

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Zer0xFF said:

i wanna go on record and call @B7U3C50SS an idiot!! 

He's a mod there. He's just trying to "defend" his colleagues. Trust me, he agrees and agreed with us that she is/was and will be a hoax :).

• Upvote 2

I'm trying my best t okeep the peace and i get called an idiot, thanks. 

Also @DotExE01 I wouldl ike to thank you for your sincere words. she is and will always be a hoax. i only want to keep the peace between members.

Edited by B7U3C50SS
  • Upvote 2

• Developer

@DotExE01 @B7U3C50SS someone like that should be called out,

it's one thing to tell people to calm down, its another trying to defend an idiot.

• Upvote 1

No problem. I actually like to be a "truth hunter", lol. For the so non-belivers, please read the comments I and the other members posted on that thread/topic :). That bitch also banned me, but @B7U3C50SS talked to her and she unbanned me. The funny thing is, after i was unbanned she said "I hope you realized that I was just playing with you". Oh, really? Fucking bitch... And for those who actually kept an eye on the shoutbox (if any from this forum), they would know that I thought she was a piece of fake shit since the beginning.

well the dev's that "really" have a clue know what is possible and what not. and more then to tell in public over twitter and via a own thread that she is fake, i really can't do any more. I even made here shout also on hackinformer, where the last called one even shared the mail of here to him with us.

well don't get me wrong but peoples know me and i will not, nor did and also never will accept a BullShit talker that even is to taking money from the scene by claiming stuff he can't proof.

that bitch have no clue about the PS4 nor about what she is talking of.

• Upvote 3

Okay.. @Zer0xFF If you think i am an idiot. so be it. the only reason i said what i said that day.. is because someone i truely trusted that i always beleived, i beleive was even tricked (yes this person is a dev) and he told me she had some bug on the HV now i realize that that is complete and utter BULLSHIT that he fell for.. Ands dthis is why  i wrote what you wquoted from the shoutbox. i also unbanned those two from last nigtht. because it didn't feel righ tlast night.. it truck an angry core with me actually. that she's going on a banning rampage and deleting other's posts as well thus diminishing their's roles from SAy.. "Senior Memeber" to "Member" the person who told me of such an exploit that i beleived i only beleived because i know he's a dev and i've known the guy for YEARS!

Edited by B7U3C50SS
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cfwprophet said:

well the dev's that "really" have a clue know what is possible and what not. and more then to tell in public over twitter and via a own thread that she is fake, i really can't do any more. I even made here shout also on hackinformer, where the last called one even shared the mail of here to him with us.

well don't get me wrong but peoples know me and i will not, nor did and also never will accept a BullShit talker that even is to taking money from the scene by claiming stuff he can't proof.

that bitch have no clue about the PS4 nor about what she is talking of.

2 more things I have to say.

1. I find it funny that some people started believing her because she motherfucking posted a mini-video in which there was a bricked PS4 (such skill, much w0w).

2. I remember the reply you gave her on twitter "Fucking bitch you can officially downgrade your PS4 if you're on a beta FW, I pissed myself", not exactly that, but close to. I fucking had a burst, it was fucking funny xDxDxD.

• Upvote 2

it was a dev kit..

• Upvote 2

• Developer
1 minute ago, B7U3C50SS said:

it was a dev kit..

1) how do you know?

2)does it really matter

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, B7U3C50SS said:

it was a dev kit..

even more whorst ^^
but yea that was my first guess on hackinformer...that he simple hase a dev kit.

• Upvote 1

• Developer

guys I'm trying to figure your logic....

are you guessing its a devkit because of the firmware?

a devkit can officially downgrade to any previous installed fw :D

• Upvote 1

i have to go to the grocery store.. i'll be back to chat LATER!

I'm going to sleep. Hope that the owner realizes what is correct and perma ban that bitch and ofc remove her function. If he doesn't, I'm sure that many people (including me being in top of the line) will leave the community. There's no need to have such big hoaxes around, abusing their powers and being some scammy noobs.

Good-night everyone!

• Upvote 1

• Developer
Just now, DotExE01 said:

I'm going to sleep. Hope that the owner realizes what is correct and perma ban that bitch and ofc remove her function. If he doesn't, I'm sure that many people (including me being in top of the line) will leave the community. There's no need to have such big hoaxes around, abusing their powers and being some scammy noobs.

Good-night everyone!

it's the reason i carefully chose to avoid all the other scene site out there...

this one is not perfect, but has the least amount of shit following it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DotExE01 said:

Good-night everyone!

what do you mean with community ?

SHE....is nothing....peoples like you and me and every one else on that forum here and on other forums WE are the scene WE are the community not that wanna be faking bitch. ^^

she will be quicker forgoten then you can say custom firmware. :P

Yes, I know. I've been closely following some forums for a while, I just hadn't made an account before. I joined the other community because the users seemed & are friendly (ofc, not everyone). And sometimes there's some pretty interesting stuff going there as well, it's more on the shoutbox tbh. Anyways, I must admit, this is one of the best places (for newbs like me who have no skill in developing) to get their info from as almost every PS4 dev (and not only limited to that) is here with more coming up. I'm not here to beg people to release something, I'm just a curious human being who finds this whole PS4 jailbreak subject interesting. I've always had a passion for this sort of things, that's why, I'd like to give a big thank you to all the people struggling to work out their best.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, cfwprophet said:

what do you mean with community ?

SHE....is nothing....peoples like you and me and every one else on that forum here and on other forums WE are the scene WE are the community not that wanna be faking bitch. ^^

she will be quicker forgoten then you can say custom firmware. :P

I mean that community. I'm not talking about scene only. :D

Edited by DotExE01
  • Upvote 2

... Why did that thread on psx give me flashbacks to ps3hax?*shivers*.. Especially the "omfg u insultz mod me ban you!", like mods are some kind of gods or something... Jeez, that really grinds my gears.

Mods are nothing special, neither are admins or any other staff member. They are normal forum users with a job on the side keeping everything in check. An insult to a staff member shouldnt be treated any different than an insult to non-staff members.

Anyway, thats up to them I guess.. If they want staff members to be treated like gods, who am I to argue...

Aaaand back to topic... Its hardly surprising this was all bullshit, I could smell it all the way into my cave >_> Let's just hope even the most stupid idiot is smart enough not to give a single cent away to her/them.

• Upvote 4

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

im pretty sure that some allready donated to her/him. :o