Flashing CFW over OFW 4.50?

limker

Browsing on youtube, i found this video of an italian guy explaining how to install CFW on a OFW 4.50 PS3 FAT without downgrade or using hardware tools (not even opening the console), just using some usb tools. He also says this only works for PS3 Fat.

What is this? To my knowledge, you can't do that.

I'm assuming this is fake.

PD: I don't speak italian.

Link: 

Don't believe 99% of that bullshit on YouTube about Jailbreaking a ps3, It's all fake.

Browsing on youtube, i found this video of an italian guy explaining how to install CFW on a OFW 4.50 PS3 FAT without downgrade or using hardware tools (not even opening the console), just using some usb tools. He also says this only works for PS3 Fat.

What is this? To my knowledge, you can't do that.

I'm assuming this is fake.

PD: I don't speak italian.

Link: 

That was interesting to watch but usually YouTube videos are fake but if that is fake like I believe it is he did a pretty good job of pulling it off to make it look real

Don't believe anything on YouTube unless a trusted guide/tut is linking to something as an example.

I will say that video does look very convincing and deffently one of the most real i have seen. I still think its fake tho. But who knows maybe he found some sort of loop hole and found a way to install CFW on Phats without a downgrader but will keep it to him self. I highly doubt it tho.

Hes obviously flashed his original dump for noFSM...

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

Of course its true. All these reliable people using hardware flashers are doing it the hard way because soldering is fun.

imagem12.jpg

... because soldering is fun.

Well, it is fun :)

I agree too

Don't ming my English skilzzz

It isn't to hard to make a 3.55 mfw without "install files and App Home" with a 4.50 spoofer!

If you noticed, he had the camera facing down while it was booting, hiding what should have been the "Health Warning" screen. 

It isn't fun any more when you develop neurological symptoms and develop very bad tremors in your hands constantly... But up until that point, yes it is fun.

It isn't fun any more when you develop neurological symptoms and develop very bad tremors in your hands constantly... But up until that point, yes it is fun.

While Im not diagnosed with anything like that, I shake worse than a 90 year old lol.

And yes, that is frustrating as hell :banghead: you pretty much have to 'time' the shakes and quickly put down the tip on the point at the right time lol...

Pretty similar to those game that feature a bar, and something sliding left/right which you have to stop at a specific area within the bar.