3absiso

[Tutorial] Convert PS4 4Pins to 5Pins PSU

Hi;

Here we have a lot of PS4 that can be imported from USA and some from Europe, and for who does not know some comes with a 5Pins PSU and some with 4Pins PSU.

In this tutorial we will convert a 4Pin PS4 to use a 5Pin PSU, there may other methods to do that but i found this is the easiest:

- You Will need One 4 Pins Power Cable and One 5 Pins Power Cable and follow the images and Diagram:

xJMPemm.jpg

azOKT9r.jpg

Thanx

Edited by 3absiso

Thank you so much my dear brother for this a very nice tutorial ;)

You will help many people with this good tutorial my brother to reuse any available PS4 power supply with any unit now.

why should we do that ? i'm sorry i'm noob on hardware modding ;) its making any changes ? 

3 hours ago, Cr0w said:

why should we do that ? i'm sorry i'm noob on hardware modding ;) its making any changes ? 

it's only for people who get USA consoles in Europe or USA get Europe its easy change and very helpful who want to convert when travel or staying in the country,

3 hours ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

it's only for people who get USA consoles in Europe or USA get Europe its easy change and very helpful who want to convert when travel or staying in the country,

also the 4Pin PSU is 38$ and the 5Pins PSU 18USD :)

11 hours ago, xxmcvapourxx said:

Also, the CUH-10XX has the 5 pin PSU. While the CUH-11xx, and 12xx have the 4 pin PSU.. so now you can interchange them :)

my ps4 is  CUH-10XX  and region 2 . 

i think its must be 5 pin PSU :-?