GregoryRasputin

[Rumour] PS4 Dildo's Up In Yo Ass

So woke up this morning, with a shitty stomach, not having ate anything since yesterday morning feeling like shit and what do i see as soon as i hit IRC, @StarMelter with some stupid fucking link with the dumb words 'PS4 Jailbreak', you would think people with the ability to inform would use the damn word correctly and address an exploit as an exploit or a hack as a hack, but it seems the only way you grab idiots attentions is by adding the word 'jailbreak' to the fucking title.

TFlWBQx.png

So @wololo posted some 'rumours' on his blog regarding a stupid fucking named piece of shit reDRM device, i can't even be bothered posting any more about this so called device, but if its real, to the people making it, do me a a favour, stick it up your ass and blow on it, like you know, a whistle >.<

Source

Oh here are the Tweets he/she/it posted before locking the account, the best way to get people to follow you, is to spout some shit about a jailbreak and then lock your account, so idiots will follow you just to see what you say, Google cache is great though:

TfkFwHF.png

G30oPjz.png

In my honest opinion, this is some bored idiot, looking for followers and attention.

This is not a Rumour this is actualy true. Its non other then the same Cobra Usb devs who have bin behgind this for yrs and the dev posting is also on psxhax n ps3news along with on here along with deank n there team hidden behind other names.

1 hour ago, Chaos Kid said:

This is not a Rumour this is actualy true. Its non other then the same Cobra Usb devs who have bin behgind this for yrs and the dev posting is also on psxhax n ps3news along with on here along with deank n there team hidden behind other names.

lol

1 hour ago, STLcardsWS said:

lol

^that pretty much sums up my opinion as well.

This essential comes from all my work but had no idea the guy I was helping was running back to cobra or shod I say deank take your pick. I already had all the methods from ps3 which obliterates all security found on the system which I have used since fw 3.56 and bled the data directly from the system using the HV as a weak link to obtain keys using open ssl mixed with other attacks 

Did someone crap themselves? It stinks like bullshit over here.

48 minutes ago, Chaos Kid said:

This essential comes from all my work but had no idea the guy I was helping was running back to cobra or shod I say deank take your pick. I already had all the methods from ps3 which obliterates all security found on the system which I have used since fw 3.56 and bled the data directly from the system using the HV as a weak link to obtain keys using open ssl mixed with other attacks 

I like you, you made me laugh, not many people manage to do that either.

usy7k1qmomgaql2vlh11.gif

I'd buy it. If it cannot be blocked xD

yeah the ultimate hackers made a ps4 jailbreak, it must be true :)

if it's fake, why do you make an article about ? and what happend now with the forum, you don't give up ?

yep , there are many mother fuckers are talking about Jailbreaking the PS 4 . 

I Hate the sony and our Economy ? why ? cause of fuckin depression and fuckin expensive games . 

i buy a ps4 last 2 years . and i just bought 3 PS 4 Games :(( why ? Because when i go to store for buy Games i most pay for it 200,000 tomans . 

it's a bad dream : 50 dollars game = 200,0000 tomans . its like 50 * 4000 

exactly must be : 900 tomans = 45,000 tomans its midsize but payable :D 

sorry for my fuckin post and my English xD 

i really want to jailbreak my ps4 :D 

Edited by Cr0w
Bullshit

12 hours ago, Chaos Kid said:

LOL  (i used caps this time :) )

Edited by STLcardsWS

8 hours ago, eXtreme said:

if it's fake, why do you make an article about ? and what happend now with the forum, you don't give up ?

I made the article to show how dumb it is to make article's talking about fake Jailbreaks.

Also regarding the forum, that thread i made, it was not deleted or hidden by any staff member of this forum...

Tickle my butthole a little faster please.... oh yeah... thats right.... uhmmmmm thats nice....

is it really a jailbreak ? someone said it's a real hack like on the ps3 but the whole scene think it's called jailbreak only since geohot used a false word :)

I don't understand why everyone want a hacked ps4, guys please think it will need years to use illegal backups of your games and I really hope the hackers can prevent it this time.

also I hope it first will be useful only for 1.76 users a long time ;)

PS4 has no PPC processor...... not interested in lame expensive DRM devices for hacking a X86 architecture console with so few orignal games....

On the other side, the fact it has so few original games screams to use the device an other way as for those old games updated with some better graphics and sound, the PS4 would make a nice NAS or something :rotflmao::stab: