Unspecified Number Of Attacks Happening In Paris France

GregoryRasputin

• GregoryRasputin

Not sure if it is a terrorist attack or if its a lone idiot, but there has been a shooting a cafe near the main stadium in Paris, where a match is currently taking place between France and Germany.

Other reports mention an explosion and even a third attack:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/paris?vertical=news&src=hash

• GregoryRasputin

Reports suggest that 26 people have been murdered and that 60 people have been taken hostage at theatre :(

Is it just me, or have these kinds of shit happened a lot more frequently all over the world in the past 10 years? I swear... The nukes are coming soon...

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• Super Moderator

How do 11 people get taken hostage? How many people are behind this?

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

• GregoryRasputin

Many reports saying that over 100 people were killed in the theatre :(

• Super Moderator

Just saw on the news 158 murdered. Really messed up, gruesome evil stuff. Miserable stuff, there was a local news thing from my airport where people want to go there soon as possible.  A lot of flights canceled,  

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

• Super Moderator

11224368_710793969051004_483119723367867

a witness report tells that the license plate of the car of the terrorists had a belgian license plate, they really need to close the borders here & stop letting refugees in

• Upvote 1

Current Owned  Playstation Consoles.

• PS3 Slim *CFW Rebug 4.82.2 D-Rex
  • Ps3 Phat backwards compatible *CFW Rebug 4.86.1 Lite Rex (2X)
  • PSP3004 *CFW 6.61 LME-2.3 ∞
  • Psvita JP Glacier white *CFW 3.65 Henkaku Enso
  • PSvita 3G *CFW 3.60 Henkaku Enso
  • PS4 Pro *OFW 7.51
  • PS4 Pro *OFW 7.51
  • PS4 Pro *OFW 4.05 (Kexploit)
  • PS4 Slim *OFW 7.51

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialThibobo

Discord: Thibobo#0782

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2PPNGBPaXEDgHD6eqpLc_w

• GregoryRasputin

ISIS also attacked Lebanon yesterday, two suicide bombers blew themselves up in Beirut:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/12/middleeast/beirut-explosions/

France and Lebanon both horrible acts, by horrible people, if you can even call them people

We also have the attacks in Iraq yesterday:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/dozens-dead-isil-claims-attacks-iraqi-shias-151113165046854.html

• Upvote 2

Shocking travesties purpetrated under the guise of religion... horrific!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

• Upvote 2

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

• GregoryRasputin
54 minutes ago, gusha said:

Shocking travesties purpetrated under the guise of religion... horrific!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

That's the sad thing, ISIS have their own warped form of Islam, which is not the same as the Islam that Muslims follow.

ISIS or whatever Islamic fundamentalist attack somewhere, all Muslims get labelled as terrorists, then they get attacked for being Muslim .

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Thibobo said:

a witness report tells that the license plate of the car of the terrorists had a belgian license plate, they really need to close the borders here & stop letting refugees in

Refugees flee exactly from the same bastards that do this attacks...Are the lives of cilivians of western states (whose governments (not the civilians) caused the problem aka IS) more worth than the lives of those refugees?

That's a really bad thing that happened the last days, but mainstream Media just pushes the attacks in france and not the attack Gregory Rasputin mentioned in Lebanon (again, whose life is more valuable?...)...

• Upvote 2

psX-TOOLS_MthaMaN.png

PS3 CECHC04 OFW/CFW

PS4 OFW

Wii U 32GB Premium

Nintendo New 3DS XL a9lh

Nintendo Switch

I think that third world countries are not exactly the focus of global interests. The terms "terrorism" and "extremist" also helps in audience.

Recently an environmental tragedy of epic proportions took place in Brazil: the dam of a mining company broke and poured a mixture of mud and toxic waste (such as mercury) "killing" the main river of the region (Rio Doce) and  poisoning everything all the way downstream . Some small cities are covered in toxic mud, lots of people are missing and entire cities without clean water.  The future will not be any better. Actually everything tends to get worse.

But the Brazilian media focus is Paris, with little information about the regional tragedy. Tons of people on Facebook using the France flag to show solidarity and just a few people mentioning the local disaster. I am empathetic with the tragedy in Paris and I fell sorry about the victims and their families, but I'll never understand this selective solidarity. About Muslims: I agree with every word that Gregory said in the last post.

• Upvote 4

And to be fair what happened in Paris is is probably in all likely hood another cover up for something else! it was an absolute tragedy and i am here to mourn for them same as you.. i just think it's horrible that something like that goes on. it's terrible. over 100 counting dead and over 100 couting taken hostage  and it's still rising..

goddamn..

This is why i don't believe a goddamn thing the mass media tells me on shows like they show on FOX NEWS.. blehhh!! it's all strung up lies just like they did with the "boston-dare-I-say-bombers" it was even a setup. a prime example like for those that believe the moon landing was faked or 9/11 was bush. I do believe we are hidden from the truth of almost everything there is to know is this universe by others on this planet and maybe the next (and the next). hidden from by those like CERN / DAARPA / HAARP / CIA / NSA / FBI / ILLUMINATI. it's all a big fat lie and a trap. and it's sad too because i don't think any of those "PEOPLE" actually have anough of a hgeart to care about those real people that died in Paris for an example. just look at how bastardized the topic gets on FOX like i pointed out earlier....

11224368_710793969051004_4831197233678676146_n.jpg

Damn it was so sad. Again Innocent people paid the hard price. my thoughts goes the the families of the victims.

France get your s**t together !!!! Is the lives of your people less important than your interests ?

Those who you helped in Libya against Gaddafi are the same guys that you are fighting in Mali and now they are killing each other in Syria through proxy wars.

Enough with the lies ....

14 hours ago, LoboGuara said:

I think that third world countries are not exactly the focus of global interests. The terms "terrorism" and "extremist" also helps in audience.

Recently an environmental tragedy of epic proportions took place in Brazil: the dam of a mining company broke and poured a mixture of mud and toxic waste (such as mercury) "killing" the main river of the region (Rio Doce) and  poisoning everything all the way downstream . Some small cities are covered in toxic mud, lots of people are missing and entire cities without clean water.  The future will not be any better. Actually everything tends to get worse.

But the Brazilian media focus is Paris, with little information about the regional tragedy. Tons of people on Facebook using the France flag to show solidarity and just a few people mentioning the local disaster. I am empathetic with the tragedy in Paris and I fell sorry about the victims and their families, but I'll never understand this selective solidarity. About Muslims: I agree with every word that Gregory said in the last post.

My God thats terrible !!!

I hope things get better sooner

• Upvote 2

Don't ming my English skilzzz