GregoryRasputin

Microsoft Copy Sony Video

Back when the whole game sharing fiasco was going on, you know the one where MS were going to block the ability to do so on the Xbox One, Sony released a somewhat amusing video on how to share your own games with someone else:

Well Microsoft have released a similar one, where this one covers backwards compatibility, though this one just feels cheesy and not funny at all, kinda made me feel like throwing up due to it being so awkward:

Source

I do like that Microsoft have brought back backwards compatibility this way, i think that it was a dick move that Sony decided to charge you for games you already own.

0:25 "Why sould you pay for something your already own?"
OUCH! That hurt! You heard that Sony?
My first kudos to Microsoft.

If you see at XBOX One making it's first steps at 360 emulation and you wonder why PS4 doesn't even try to emulate PS3 games I guess the answer is a bit different than you might initially think.
It's because RPCS3 is not yet in a good state so they could blatantly steal it's source code.
I mean it's the perfect time if you work on a Sony console emulator to go closed sourced, and keep releasing nightlies, just to p*** them off.

Edited by VIRGIN KLM

Well, sony did the same back in that famous E3 conference, so this was an excellent opportunity for M$ for some "revenge" :P 

12 hours ago, VIRGIN KLM said:

If you see at XBOX One making it's first steps at 360 emulation and you wonder why PS4 doesn't even try to emulate PS3 games I guess the answer is a bit different than you might initially think.
It's because RPCS3 is not yet in a good state so they could blatantly steal it's source code.

uhm...sony can percetly emulate PS3 games with their Cell Based Server Blades and im pretty sure it would run quite good for every one if you remove all the other old stuff, let them "only" emulate local on their own sys (like it is up comming within next FW updates for the PS4) and only use that server blades for emulating PS3 games.

I don't think that RPCS3 on a normal PC sys could match the Cell Server Blade Setup that Sony have.

Edited by cfwprophet