Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ocam

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

Recommended Posts

Let's have a look at this beauty :heart:

 

Here are some nice gifs:

tw_star_wars_6.0.gif

tw_star_wars_9.0.gif

tw_star_wars_11.0.gif

tw_star_wars_19.0.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful trailer  :heart:

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only issue I have. Apparently this trilogy is supposed to be about the Skywalker family like the other 6 films. Why are they making it look like the black guy is the Jedi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only issue I have. Apparently this trilogy is supposed to be about the Skywalker family like the other 6 films. Why are they making it look like the black guy is the Jedi?

I don't think that it will be the main story. More how a guy can change sides.

My question is who is Kylo Ren and what's his connection with Luke Skywalker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Promotional Photos

 

 

 

 

rey_FULL.jpg

trooper-v-x-wing_FULL.jpg

first-order-troopers-shoot_FULL.jpg

adam-driver-john-boyega-daisy-ridley_FULL.jpg

knights-of-ren_FULL.jpg

han-solo-harrison-ford_408x612_FULL.jpg

captain-phasma_FULL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, yeah, thats about as bad as I expected it to be... Its painfully obvious where theyve used cheap PC animations and 3D models infront of a green screen... Especially the 3rd screen with the 3 stormtroopers. It looks more like a screen shot from the force unleashed game that came out in... 2008? Or something like that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

Ok, yeah, thats about as bad as I expected it to be... Its painfully obvious where theyve used cheap PC animations and 3D models infront of a green screen... Especially the 3rd screen with the 3 stormtroopers. It looks more like a screen shot from the force unleashed game that came out in... 2008? Or something like that...

 

haxit.jpg.9f16dc84534684958dd506058963de

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only ones that should burn in hell is disney for desecrating the legacy of Star Wars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

Only ones that should burn in hell is disney for desecrating the legacy of Star Wars. 

 

Let's wait until the 18th of December

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just 7 more days to go :heart:

 

k8puh3M.gif

 

Edited by ocam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dat Boner :o

 

Edited by StarMelter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since Disney took hold of star wars it went off on a tangent, like the vehicles being more steampunk than technically advanced compared to today and the whole its magic I aint gotta explain shit attitude.

 

but since its Disney, its a kids film and its going to be of kids film quality/theatrics with innuendo's to keep the accompanying adult interested, no doubt.

@Lucif3r that 3 storm trooper image is very weak. indeed, it is something from an old school computer game and looking at the first image their cgi team obviously doesn't understand how shadows work.

 

its like a rip off of star wars and the only real connection is Harrison ford, without him in it..

Edited by ps3dev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ps3dev said:

its like a rip off of star wars and the only real connection is Harrison ford, without him in it..

 

what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ocam said:

 

what?

 

without him in it, it would be a big flop, he's the only thing that proves there is a genuine connection to the orginal star wars, the ones that were made famous by the public rather than the later films by Disney where the public is being told what should be famous. without him, its just a spin off made by someone else. just look at the released images above, the only one that looks real is the picture of harson ford, the rest are fake as fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only see Disney desecrating this if by chance Ironman comes flying in during the end to the tune of 'Back in Black' says some snarky remark to Darth Vader or Ford and flies off. But I'm not really a fan of series, not in the sense that I dislike just haven't actually cared to watch. I hope it doesn't disappoint people though like those other movies which I've actually seen parts of I think people and fans dislike the Darth Maul movie right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ps3dev said:

 

without him in it, it would be a big flop, he's the only thing that proves there is a genuine connection to the orginal star wars, the ones that were made famous by the public rather than the later films by Disney where the public is being told what should be famous. without him, its just a spin off made by someone else. just look at the released images above, the only one that looks real is the picture of harson ford, the rest are fake as fuck.

 

20762558.jpg

 

and what about mark hamill, carrie fisher, kenny baker, peter mayhew and anthony daniels?

I just think that the movie will be much better then the 3 new lucas parts, without jar jar and all the other stupid shit

 

6 days to go :heart:

 

6 hours ago, thezander said:

I can only see Disney desecrating this if by chance Ironman comes flying in during the end to the tune of 'Back in Black' says some snarky remark to Darth Vader or Ford and flies off. But I'm not really a fan of series, not in the sense that I dislike just haven't actually cared to watch. I hope it doesn't disappoint people though like those other movies which I've actually seen parts of I think people and fans dislike the Darth Maul movie right?

 

for me darth maul was kool, but the whole story was just shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those lightsabers look stupid. The original model were "practical", that model is built to chop your own hand off....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucif3r said:

Those lightsabers look stupid. The original model were "practical", that model is built to chop your own hand off....

I was thinking the opposite, I'm no sword fighter expertise but without those cross beems there was nothing protecting their hands if the opponent's saber slid down the whole thing. I'm surprised any of them have hands. They should make saber versions of those fork things Raphael uses in TMNT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thezander said:

I was thinking the opposite, I'm no sword fighter expertise but without those cross beems there was nothing protecting their hands if the opponent's saber slid down the whole thing.

 

 

Thats true... I guess this is a prime example of a "double edged sword" :rotflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lucif3r said:

Those lightsabers look stupid. The original model were "practical", that model is built to chop your own hand off....

 

it's fine if he's a skywalker :sp_canada:

Edited by ocam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ocam said:

 

it's fine if he's a skywalker :sp_canada:

 

 

Well, imagine the amount of spare hands you would have to carry around :sleepy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

 

 

Well, imagine the amount of spare hands you would have to carry around :sleepy:

 

that's the reason why there are always a couple of stormtroopers with him

 

12241246_1662305220676632_83118750023354

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thezander said:

I was thinking the opposite, I'm no sword fighter expertise but without those cross beems there was nothing protecting their hands if the opponent's saber slid down the whole thing. I'm surprised any of them have hands. They should make saber versions of those fork things Raphael uses in TMNT.

i don't think so. the problem here is that it is a light saber. so with a normal material sword you would be right but not with the light sabber. you can't use that thing like a material sword with a cross to protect your hands. just imagine at least 1/3 of the light sabber moves are not possible with this cross light sabber to do you would kill your self.

 

EDIT:
also the opponent could do a move from downwards, up onto the cross to kick the cross light sabber out of his hands. for me that thingy is totally non-sense.

 

EDIT:
respect too that the highesd sword master'S mostly didn't use any protection for the hands ;)
there are own japanese swords only for the grand master'S which don't have any protection. with other words you could say this Kyle what ever is a noob with the light sabber.

Edited by cfwprophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×