Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkprogramer

[Dev] AndroidLib new and imporved

Hey guys been a while 

so recently i decided to do a android app for some fun and found a nice little dll by a dev on xda 

original topic 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1512685

but it seems the project was abandoned so i tough what the heck so im starting to add a few futures to the dll and alternative methods of dialing receiving calls and so on 

it will be found on my github when i post somthing new ill let you guys know 

xDPx

• Upvote 4

i did like this and then busy box and alliance new framework came out i thought damn.

i have samsung galaxy s6 edge with asic criscross v7 firmware with mod boot and sounds with 7 reboot options

dev if you add a better voice control so picks up phone contacts i'll be happy to test for you....

or add cortana like windows phones you would be a beast....

i did like this and then busy box and alliance new framework came out i thought damn.

i have samsung galaxy s6 edge with asic criscross v7 firmware with mod boot and sounds with 7 reboot options

dev if you add a better voice control so picks up phone contacts i'll be happy to test for you....

what does cortana have that google now / svoice doesn't?

• Upvote 2

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

ill download a emu for the s6 and see how it responds to the reboot options 

for cortana ill have a look but the dll im working on is more like a way to play with your android and have some fun 

"play with your android".... Im sure theres already plenty of vibration-apps available. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

"play with your android".... Im sure theres already plenty of vibration-apps available. :rolleyes:

you would know wouldn't you xD

ill make you a special one that runs for an hour okay ?

• Upvote 1

Extra spying that reports to MS servers for "data collection"

On a side note since android was brought up..... personally I think it is bullshit the nexus 7 (2012) will not be getting the MM update officially from google, but when I built an AOSP rom it worked fine with very little effort. So far better than that Android L nightmare. IMO google should give older nexus users the M update as a way of apologizing for L :P

Edited by BobbyBlunt
  • Upvote 2

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

1. Cortana (Lumia 930) – 8/9
1. Siri (iPhone 6) – 8/9
3. Google Now (Xperia Z2) – 7/9
4. S Voice (Galaxy S5) – 4/9

this is speech test cortana came out ontop.

as i use s voice daily while im driving asking the damn thing to ring someone it takes me to internet/maps/email you name it....that's with location settings on and off.

with custom rom you can edit svoice to your recognise voice it be nice to have a good voice in you're ear lol like cortana (you would sound intelligent oh wait i'am)

@dev will you're app be like install via odin or zip via recovery twmp or install via apk one app ?

On a side note since android was brought up..... personally I think it is bullshit the nexus 7 (2012) will not be getting the MM update officially from google, but when I built an AOSP rom it worked fine with very little effort. So far better than that Android L nightmare. IMO google should give older nexus users the M update as a way of apologizing for L :P

i agree with what you said only new nexus users get marshmallow while google will send the rest next year....

i dont like lollypoop it drains battery down quite abit via google play sevices and other bloatware...

but it's good devlopers on xda have debloated custom rom now on there and you can add them back later i think stock rom shit but custom rom is far better like performance.battery,

mod edit: For FUCK SAKE learn to paste as plain text!

I hate all new versions of everything, working at a GSM cellphone store I constantly need to unlock them and this new Google "Kill-Switch" manufactures are locking the bootloaders. 

Lollipop was lackluster I could care less about Marshmellow, to the point where I haven't even looked at it.

honestly Google does their bit of spying as well, I used to be concerned about that stuff. I found out recently that they've tracked everywhere I've been and driven too for the last 3 years. It's kind of neat. But escaping these big companies with every app requesting GPS permission it's tough / impossible to stay off the grid. 

I hate all new versions of everything, working at a GSM cellphone store I constantly need to unlock them and this new Google "Kill-Switch" manufactures are locking the bootloaders. 

Lollipop was lackluster I could care less about Marshmellow, to the point where I haven't even looked at it.

honestly Google does their bit of spying as well, I used to be concerned about that stuff. I found out recently that they've tracked everywhere I've been and driven too for the last 3 years. It's kind of neat. But escaping these big companies with every app requesting GPS permission it's tough / impossible to stay off the grid. 

oh I know, but MS is way more dirty about it. Who doesn't spy on the general public. I just hate MS with the latest windows 10 bullshit. There is now a clause in the terms that state if you use skype or outlook that they can also collect data on those as they are Microsoft services. I just really hate windows 10 and the direction Microsoft is going. No need to program a backdoor for the NSa when they leave the front door open or as Lucif3r said... "leave the windows open" :P

oh I know, but MS is way more dirty about it. Who doesn't spy on the general public. I just hate MS with the latest windows 10 bullshit. There is now a clause in the terms that state if you use skype or outlook that they can also collect data on those as they are Microsoft services. I just really hate windows 10 and the direction Microsoft is going. No need to program a backdoor for the NSa when they leave the front door open or as Lucif3r said... "leave the windows open" :P

Yeah I have never seen windows cleaner or spy-be-gone before I was not aware of how intrusive Windows 10 was, I thought they were doing it under the guise of wanting feedback but now that's it is out of beta that's all nonsense. 

The funny thing about outlook and windows is that they spearheaded that whole "Don't get Scroogle'd" campaign about gmail putting ads and recording your personal info. 

• Upvote 1

The funny thing about outlook and windows is that they spearheaded that whole "Don't get Scroogle'd" campaign about gmail putting ads and recording your personal info. 

funny as with the next windows service pack (major update) they are introducing ads in the start menu

• Upvote 1

funny as with the next windows service pack (major update) they are introducing ads in the start menu

If they do not make it extremely simple to opt-out or make it so people have to screw with it and install some dumb hack they are straight up shooting themselves in the foot. Which wouldn't be that new for MS I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

1. Cortana (Lumia 930) – 8/9
1. Siri (iPhone 6) – 8/9
3. Google Now (Xperia Z2) – 7/9
4. S Voice (Galaxy S5) – 4/9

this is speech test cortana came out ontop.

as i use s voice daily while im driving asking the damn thing to ring someone it takes me to internet/maps/email you name it....that's with location settings on and off.

with custom rom you can edit svoice to your recognise voice it be nice to have a good voice in you're ear lol like cortana (you would sound intelligent oh wait i'am)

@dev will you're app be like install via odin or zip via recovery twmp or install via apk one app ?

i agree with what you said only new nexus users get marshmallow while google will send the rest next year....

i dont like lollypoop it drains battery down quite abit via google play sevices and other bloatware...

but it's good devlopers on xda have debloated custom rom now on there and you can add them back later i think stock rom shit but custom rom is far better like performance.battery,

the app will feuturea way to Install zip fies via odin more orcustom recovery modes 

I wouldnt mind woking on somehing like that speach recognition app but time will be my enemy but ill see what I can come up with

tbh  spywspyware has been incude in windows 7 8 8.1 and 10 since day one 

Ifyou however wish to get this away you can always kill the connection to Microsoft's services also in regard to the Outlook tracking this is a breach of popi in other words I dont think there stupid enough to do that since if they do mistter billy will be sitting in a nice jail cell for a few months xD

Lol lets get some  backdoors into the nsa then xD

If they do not make it extremely simple to opt-out or make it so people have to screw with it and install some dumb hack they are straight up shooting themselves in the foot. Which wouldn't be that new for MS I suppose. 

quick fix if I remember correctly is to just uninstall the app in control panel but this Im not completely sure of havent been in touch with my MS buddied in a while 

been a while guys sorry for the delay life seems to be catching up to me 

here is a new version of Android LIb 

https://github.com/xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx/AndroidLib-master

i will be adding a few things as time goes on 

also there will be a demo app for pretty much every function in this Lib soon 

Regards 

xDPx

more open source projects coming soon 

Heh, why didnt I notice this sooner... This is actually what my ADB Explorer program is using... From the original author that is, not yours :P 

edit: you can do shit like this with it; http://i57.tinypic.com/4rxir9.jpg

On 11/14/2015, 6:39:58, Lucif3r said:

Heh, why didnt I notice this sooner... This is actually what my ADB Explorer program is using... From the original author that is, not yours :P 

edit: you can do shit like this with it; http://i57.tinypic.com/4rxir9.jpg

i know but the original had a few bugs for later versions of android so im updating it also adding root methods and a few other things 

Works fine up to kittykat 4.4.4 at any rate. I dont own any lickypop+ device :) 

• Upvote 1