• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/

zapptheman    171

Hey guy's today i will be showing off the new xmb mod man by MiZiO90!

This tool will allow you to customize your ps3 in a multitude of ways. These customizations range from custom XMB waves to custom PSN ball icons, New themes for multiman and the xmb and it also allows you to install custom fonts to the system. you can also install the rebug package manager if you wish to use that or revert to the original install package files menu.

So enough talk. Just below is a video showing off all the features and how to use them. There will be a description here beneath to tell you more if you cannot watch the video for whatever reason.  

So the xmb waves installer and the cold boot installer are both standalone packages which the main application holds. Once you select them from the menu of the application (the sub menu in the first option) you will see a progress bar which will copy the files to the packages folder on the ps3

Once they are done copying you can return to your XMB --> package manager --> install package files --> PS3 Hard Disk 

Then scroll down untill you see ColdBoot PACK CFW 4.XX [MxM] and/or XMB MOD WAVE [MxM] and install them/it

Once installations are complete you may open up the new applications on the xmb and you can select a coldboot or wave which you might like and install (make sure not to power off) then when it is complete press hard reboot and when system reboots it should show the new wave or coldboot. 

For custom fonts or the ball icon we go back to the main application (MAX MOD MAN 4.XX) and open it up. 

This is the same principal for when installing one of these. choose one you like and make sure not to power off during installation. once installation is complete select hard reboot option.

Finally for the themes. Go back to the main application and go to the themes for either multiman or xmb and install them. this will copy the themes to the respectful theme folder on the xmb and in multiman

IF you installed a theme for the xmb then go over to settings then themes and then select the theme option and the new theme should be select-able from the menu. Choose it and it should set.

IF you installed a multiman theme then go to multiman and open it up. Once loaded head over to the multiman menu to the far right and scroll down to theme and select the new one you just added and set it.

That is pretty much it guys. If you have any problems with anything to do with this tool feel free to leave a comment here or on the source thread for the developer

Enjoy guys :LiebSmilie-Headbanger-mit-Gitar

PLEASE NOTE: video is still processing at time of posting this thread. i will be unable to edit the thread for a few days as i will not have access to a computer until i return. therefore i will be leaving this thread to the moderators to look after for the few days. by that i mean if you guys could fix the video if for some reason it is not working here and it is working on my channel or if there is any editing needed for the information or spelling and all that good stuff. also feel free to answer any questions for me in the mean time :) thanks to whoever looks after this until then. 

Edited by zapptheman
  • Upvote 3

Hey guy's today i will be showing off the new xmb mod man by MiZiO90!

This tool will allow you to customize your ps3 in a multitude of ways. These customizations range from custom XMB waves to custom PSN ball icons, New themes for multiman and the xmb and it also allows you to install custom fonts to the system. you can also install the rebug package manager if you wish to use that or revert to the original install package files menu.

So enough talk. Just below is a video showing off all the features and how to use them. There will be a description here beneath to tell you more if you cannot watch the video for whatever reason.  

So the xmb waves installer and the cold boot installer are both standalone packages which the main application holds. Once you select them from the menu of the application (the sub menu in the first option) you will see a progress bar which will copy the files to the packages folder on the ps3

Once they are done copying you can return to your XMB --> package manager --> install package files --> PS3 Hard Disk 

Then scroll down untill you see ColdBoot PACK CFW 4.XX [MxM] and/or XMB MOD WAVE [MxM] and install them/it

Once installations are complete you may open up the new applications on the xmb and you can select a coldboot or wave which you might like and install (make sure not to power off) then when it is complete press hard reboot and when system reboots it should show the new wave or coldboot. 

For custom fonts or the ball icon we go back to the main application (MAX MOD MAN 4.XX) and open it up. 

This is the same principal for when installing one of these. choose one you like and make sure not to power off during installation. once installation is complete select hard reboot option.

Finally for the themes. Go back to the main application and go to the themes for either multiman or xmb and install them. this will copy the themes to the respectful theme folder on the xmb and in multiman

IF you installed a theme for the xmb then go over to settings then themes and then select the theme option and the new theme should be select-able from the menu. Choose it and it should set.

IF you installed a multiman theme then go to multiman and open it up. Once loaded head over to the multiman menu to the far right and scroll down to theme and select the new one you just added and set it.

That is pretty much it guys. If you have any problems with anything to do with this tool feel free to leave a comment here or on the source thread for the developer

Enjoy guys :LiebSmilie-Headbanger-mit-Gitar

PLEASE NOTE: video is still processing at time of posting this thread. i will be unable to edit the thread for a few days as i will not have access to a computer until i return. therefore i will be leaving this thread to the moderators to look after for the few days. by that i mean if you guys could fix the video if for some reason it is not working here and it is working on my channel or if there is any editing needed for the information or spelling and all that good stuff. also feel free to answer any questions for me in the mean time :) thanks to whoever looks after this until then. 

This is a **** copy and paste app ;) You are not very Developer / Programmer about C# / C++ Language :P

You use source / copy code and paste code

You should not even issue public

There are olny two Italian Developers : Alexander and Orion . 

GregoryRasputin    4,803

This is a **** copy and paste app ;) You are not very Developer / Programmer about C# / C++ Language :P

LOL
He didn't make the app, nor is he claiming he did, this is a tutorial on how to use the app.

• Upvote 1

zapptheman    171

I'm signing in from my friends phone aftwr reading your post just to tell you that you have made a very shitty reply and that you need to learn to read/listen before you talk shit :) 

I never coded this app nor have i ever tried to code an app for the ps3 (yet) i am currently still working on an rtm tool but i never said i was a god programmer did i? Programming isn't as easy as the script kiddies think and copy/paste is a programming technique used by many to maxamise efficiency when creating applicstions. Why design a new solution when you have an existing solution which can be modified ever so slightly or already works perfectly. Programmers re-use work from open source projects and credit original devs as a means of improving or maximizing efficiency. 

Soin conclusion. You my friend, should learn how to read before you criticize and if you are going to talk shit about programming when you don't know these methods, you should go take some lessons ?? thanks for the laugh tho made my day

Edited by zapptheman