Request Game Hacks Here (ANDROID ONLY)

Hey Guys, if any of you need certain hacks for certain mobile games (Android Only, (ROOT/No Root Required) ) Please specify which I will be happy to supply you with a direct download (FAST speeds (No registration needed))

IF you wish to have me upload to a different hosting website please provide below too

Just reply in the format below

Game Name - XXXXXX

Game Version - XXXXX

Root Required - Yes/No

Download link - Direct, Mega.co.nz, mediafire etc (your choice)

Thank you for reading.

Edited by xRaW
  • Super Moderator

Has a stable Simpsons Tap out hack for donuts been made yet? 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Not uet for the latest new halloween update, once its updated i will let you know

Hearthstone

Latest version. 

Sure 

Sorry, i am unable to find any hacks for this game, I will request it to be developed and will let you know on any changes

• Super Admin

These mods you speak of.... are these just free mods you are trying to post to help people out, or is this some way to profit off of cheating? We do not condone the selling of game mods/cheats here. If you just want to help people out of the kindness of your heart then by all means carry on, but if this is an attempt for you to make money off of something that you have no business making money off of then we may have a problem.

Not trying to be a dick, I had to ask, and I am sure everyone would like some clarity

• Upvote 2

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

• Developer

What engine do you use to create you MODS "modification to an already existing item " Also do you produce both apk and dob ? If so do ure resign with original apk signiture to allow only new content to be upgraded --which would be the modded content or does it require the whole file to be reinstalled Also try the lucky patcher aprouch gotta love the instant bin patching and constant updates Well that's all from this old guy Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• Super Admin

What engine do you use to create you MODS "modification to an already existing item " Also do you produce both apk and dob ? If so do ure resign with original apk signiture to allow only new content to be upgraded --which would be the modded content or does it require the whole file to be reinstalled Also try the lucky patcher aprouch gotta love the instant bin patching and constant updates Well that's all from this old guy Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I love Lucky Patcher. Also aptoide hosts many modified APKs, but you have to watch what you install. Many are more than a simple modified APK

• Upvote 2

• Developer

I love Lucky Patcher. Also aptoide hosts many modified APKs, but you have to watch what you install. Many are more than a simple modified APK

Love it two We actually had a test the other day using ec council tutorials On if you could push a modded apk to basicly do whatever the hell you want If the device has no anti virus its a playground Turn on cameras watch and record evrrything Record conversations Record processes Endless possibilities but its also most probebly possible to do the same even with newer anti viruses just piggyback of an already existing app with an exploit But back on point Would love to know how he compiles his modded apk's and what he uses to mod them with Also its good to be back havent been here in way to long Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

Lucky patcher is awesome... Call me a dick, but theres way too many potential good apps that just have too many ads to be useful, that I use lucky patcher to remove. The ads have gone out of control ever since google changed their policy a year ago or something like that. The worst kind is those that pushes notifications... "bling!" "Oh i got a text!" "oh wait, its just a FUCKING AD!!!".

Also, I'd like an answer from the OP regarding what Bobby asked...
I have mixed feelings whether we should allow this or not, so a clarification on exactly what it is you do would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

These mods you speak of.... are these just free mods you are trying to post to help people out, or is this some way to profit off of cheating? We do not condone the selling of game mods/cheats here. If you just want to help people out of the kindness of your heart then by all means carry on, but if this is an attempt for you to make money off of something that you have no business making money off of then we may have a problem.

Not trying to be a dick, I had to ask, and I am sure everyone would like some clarity

these are completely free, no profit coming from it, all I am doing is providing people download links to mods for certain games that some are less unfortunate to find, I have a few friends who develop a bunch of different mods for different Games and are willing to maybe provide some for others if the game is worth the time at least. So I don't think there's any problems me providing download links to the apks/obb in which will be a direct download with unlimited speeds. There's no download limit so its more convenient for the user // edit, I will also allow them to request a hosting site of their preference that I can upload them too as well

Edited by xRaW
  • Upvote 2

Right, there is now an updated mod for this game the latest version

Mods included -
1. Unlimited Donuts (Add Or Spend Some)
2. Unlimited Coins (Add Or Spend Some)
3. Unlimited XP
4. Max Level
5. Max Friendship Level
6. Anti-Ban

(Just install the APK thats all u need to do)

Download Link - Tapped Out v4.17.1

Edited by xRaW
  • Upvote 1
  • Super Moderator

thanks man, but when new versions get released is there a way to keep your progress? because i have lost it all every time.

thanks man, but when new versions get released is there a way to keep your progress? because i have lost it all every time.

Im guessing you delete the app, what you need to do is go into the sdcard0/Android/obb folder, find the Simpsons folder, rename the folder (just add a 1 at the end) uninstall app, install new apk, rename the folder back to its original state. This may work, another way you may be able to download the updated version from the play store, run game, check if data is there, then rename folder, delete game, install APK. Hope that works for you. You may even have to go into sdcard0/Android/Data/Simpsons folder and rename that since I believe that will hold save data too

Edited by xRaW
  • Upvote 1
  • Super Admin

these are completely free, no profit coming from it, all I am doing is providing people download links to mods for certain games that some are less unfortunate to find, I have a few friends who develop a bunch of different mods for different Games and are willing to maybe provide some for others if the game is worth the time at least. So I don't think there's any problems me providing download links to the apks/obb in which will be a direct download with unlimited speeds. There's no download limit so its more convenient for the user // edit, I will also allow them to request a hosting site of their preference that I can upload them too as well

I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a paid for service. No disrespect intended at all. Thanks for being helpful to others

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • Super Moderator

hey man, i know its been awhile. but would you have anything for lovelive festival idol ? i have cousins visiting out of town it wouls be sweet to hook them up. thanks!