zecoxao

Xbox one piracy tutorial? (needs translation)

https://mega.nz/#!1w9zCD4b!9AOk9eIagVdg4bboP78q-WtqENZpy4v_PTfWFZh_xlw
so this was given to me a while back and i think now it's the right time to share it with people, because of the news of a wii u backup loader.
this is in brazilian so it needs a translation.
i have no idea if it works so it stays at your own judgement to try, but at least it doesn't involve stupid things like NOR flashing on PS4.

the PS4 trick is patched and if any one else tell you somehting diff then he mostly just lie :P
only the slightesd change in NOR which still worked on a eg. 2.50 or 2.55 FW will brick the PS4 since 2.57. so most likely sony do now hash even more.
but by the way there is also a Vita Unlimited Game Share Trick. looks like a great year. just the PS4 left.

tthere is also a Vita Unlimited Game Share Trick. looks like a great year. just the PS4 left.

Could you elaborate? And you got it right, this XONE method is pretty much a simplified version of the PS4 trick, only there's no need to clone the ROM in this tutorial and apparently pretty much any dummy with a console and a Live account can get it done.

Edited by Bereuza

Really, a piracy method for X1?

i've read the PDF, i know nothing about xone, reading this paper it makes some sense.

But i think that if this method were working, then i would easily find a pirated console for sale. Not even those suspicious guys selling tricked PS4 have one of this for sale.

I'm sure if a working method arises, then someone will try to profit from it.

Really, a piracy method for X1?

i've read the PDF, i know nothing about xone, reading this paper it makes some sense.

But i think that if this method were working, then i would easily find a pirated console for sale. Not even those suspicious guys selling tricked PS4 have one of this for sale.

I'm sure if a working method arises, then someone will try to profit from it.

Any of you Brazilian dudes want to translate the PDF to English ?

I will try to translate the PDF as soon as I get home, but I believe someone with fluent English would be a better alternative.

zecoxao seems to be fluent in both languages :)

I will try to translate the PDF as soon as I get home, but I believe someone with fluent English would be a better alternative.

Well, you could always translate it to engrish, then someone else can translate the engrish to english :)

i'm also fluent in laziness /runs

Raw translation (broken english warning)

Desbloqueio_XBOX_ONE.jpgDesbloqueio_XBOX_ONE2.jpgDesbloqueio_XBOX_ONE3.jpgDesbloqueio_XBOX_ONE4.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by LoboGuara

@LoboGuara

nh4mAIl.png

Sometimes the images do not auto embed, i do not know the reason for that, to embed them manually follow the image posted above, i really don't know why they hid the image posting down there >.<

@LoboGuara

nh4mAIl.png

Sometimes the images do not auto embed, i do not know the reason for that, to embed them manually follow the image posted above, i really don't know why they hid the image posting down there >.<

After about five attempts, I finally got the images working.  It is one of those times when a feature that should make the procedure easier, end up making things unnecessarily complicated :)

After about five attempts, I finally got the images working.  It is one of those times when a feature that should make the procedure easier, end up making things unnecessarily complicated :)

The old way of posting that was present on IPB3 was so much easier and simpler, i really do not understand why Invision changed to this method.

Granted the new one can have tons of add ons, but some of them can block you posting :/

Also the last image isn't right :P

Edited by GregoryRasputin

Great, But I dont have a xb1 to try. bought a ps4 to try that HDD clone method and sony patched it already...

I've tested this last month when i got the pdf it's been patched on the latest update on xb1 sorry guys....

I've tested this last month when i got the pdf it's been patched on the latest update on xb1 sorry guys....

So you had it a month ago and you didnt release it ?

What sort of fucking scene guys are you, lets have all these secrets and keep them for ourselves.

Selfish cunts >.<

Edited by GregoryRasputin

What sort of fucking scene guys are you, lets have all these secrets and keep them for ourselves.

Selfish cunts >.<

You know that's how its always been. 

You know that's how its always been. 

Seems to be getting worse, it used to be that shit was kept secret so that it could be improved, but now it seems that its done so a bunch of people can sit round and feel special about their miserable little lives and feel superior that only they and their little circle have something no one else has.

This is kind of the same thing as PS4 where you would need some someone to pay for games and then copy the hard drive to another one for someone else to benefit?

Edited by thezander
A little too sarcastic

Link takes me to the website but page doesn't load.  Is anyone getting the same thing or is it just me?

Link takes me to the website but page doesn't load.  Is anyone getting the same thing or is it just me?

Just you :P

Just you :P

Maybe it's time to get a new laptop computer or something... Some strange things have been occurring with my computer lately. :( 

What sort of fucking scene guys are you

The copy-paste with enforced formatting-kind of guy.

On 9/17/2015 at 1:24 PM, zecoxao said:

https://mega.nz/#!1w9zCD4b!9AOk9eIagVdg4bboP78q-WtqENZpy4v_PTfWFZh_xlw
so this was given to me a while back and i think now it's the right time to share it with people, because of the news of a wii u backup loader.
this is in brazilian so it needs a translation.
i have no idea if it works so it stays at your own judgement to try, but at least it doesn't involve stupid things like NOR flashing on PS4.

this address link not available (https://mega.nz/#!1w9zCD4b!9AOk9eIagVdg4bboP78q-WtqENZpy4v_PTfWFZh_xlw). please help me to download

added 2 minutes later
Just now, Hashem said:

this address link not available (https://mega.nz/#!1w9zCD4b!9AOk9eIagVdg4bboP78q-WtqENZpy4v_PTfWFZh_xlw). please help me to download

Just now, Hashem said:

my email is Hashemmajd@gmail.com. please send me. thanks 

added 5 minutes later
2 minutes ago, Hashem said:

added 2 minutes later

my email is Hashemmajd@gmail.com. please send me. thanks 

please help me for this method for xbox one & ps4. thanks so much

These methods are old and I am pretty sure they do not even work anymore