• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
zapptheman

[Tutorial] How to install spoof 4.76 on ANY CFW <cex/dex/cobra>

zapptheman    171

Step 1: Download the package from here or here or for the Brewology link
Step 2: Copy the <SEN Enabler v5.9.0 [CEX-DEX].pkg> to your usb of choice or to the package folder on the ps3
Step 3: Install the package from the install package files menu
Step 4: Open the package from the xmb, it should be named <GT Academy 2013> 
Step 5: When the app is open if the update log file is presented then press :4b5c3659c3351809: otherwise when at the main menu, press --> then V to (SEN/PSN Options) to open the sen/options menu
Step 6: press :4b5c3659c3351809:  for "Enable/Disable SEN access" then :4b5c3659c3351809: once again to spoof to 4.76 (if you wish to spoof to different version the select it in the other menu for whatever option you wish to spoof to) (WARNING: DO NOT SPOOF TO 9.99 IF YOU WISH TO PLAY ONLINE, SPOOF TO 4.76 FOR ONLINE)
Step 7: Wait for the process to complete, it may take a moment or two
Step 8: Reboot the system
Step 9: play online :rotflmao:
Step 10: have fun guys and stay tuned for more :Sleazy Smiley: 

Edited by zapptheman
  • Upvote 4

Lucif3r    2,438

Step 10 should be "Enjoy your ban" :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

zapptheman    171

Step 10 should be "Enjoy your ban" :rolleyes:

haha not true XD some people can be responsible enough to not get banned. just keep a low profile and don't piss people off with hacks 

• Upvote 1

Thibobo    213

damn i tought it was a tutorial how to edit the vsh file & make a "spoofer" yourself :) 

will23    110

i would use it only for netflix, i've been on-line with my CFW some times since i've bought it, untill now no ban. But i only go to Netflix, because some channels on Showtime don't work well for me, like Navi-X content,

I bet that there not many still functional CFW PS3 eligible to use this trick, so i hope @zapptheman is right, it may be possible to remain unnoticed by sony servers.Would it be a good moment to open a new PSN account and buy some stuff? 

zapptheman    171

i would use it only for netflix, i've been on-line with my CFW some times since i've bought it, untill now no ban. But i only go to Netflix, because some channels on Showtime don't work well for me, like Navi-X content,

I bet that there not many still functional CFW PS3 eligible to use this trick, so i hope @zapptheman is right, it may be possible to remain unnoticed by sony servers.Would it be a good moment to open a new PSN account and buy some stuff? 

i seriously think that poeple get banned because they abuse their online with cfw and go modding games where people report them for modding. if people keep a low key then i don't see how they can be banned. if you are only using netflix then who is going to be reporting you? lol. you can download content from the store but why bother if there is a risk of loosing it. 

damn i tought it was a tutorial how to edit the vsh file & make a "spoofer" yourself :) 

haha no not yet XD i have not yet learnt how to do that myself and then that wouldn't patch other files that are needed for cobra emulation would it? i could be wrong but i think cobra files would also need patching. 

Thibobo    213

i seriously think that poeple get banned because they abuse their online with cfw and go modding games where people report them for modding. if people keep a low key then i don't see how they can be banned. if you are only using netflix then who is going to be reporting you? lol. you can download content from the store but why bother if there is a risk of loosing it. 

haha no not yet XD i have not yet learnt how to do that myself and then that wouldn't patch other files that are needed for cobra emulation would it? i could be wrong but i think cobra files would also need patching. 

yep i think so, but on cobra cfw's you can easily do it via psnpatch, but i want to learn "in depth" of it ;) but good tutorial man! :) 

Joonie    747

You're not required to sign-in in order to have an access to netflix if you were previously banned. 

You have two options

1. Download / Install the latest modified netflix that has removal of requirement of psn sign-in

2. The old NP-environment trick to avoid auth check from PSN server.

• Upvote 3

LoboGuara    189

Im watching netflix on my banned console for years using the modified app.

* Since all the links on psx-place are dead:
Netflix v2.19-no PSN.pkg
(Zippyshare mirror)

• Upvote 3

iDelete    38

I wish I would not have sold my CFW PS3.  It looks like I've missed out on a lot ever since I gave the scene a break.

cfwprophet    1,156

-.-³
sure you can go online without to get banned and it was allready covered x-times, i even told it to begin of the very first CFW's for the PS3 and still today peopels think it is not possible to go online without to get banned -.-

• Upvote 2

zapptheman    171

-.-³sure you can go online without to get banned and it was allready covered x-times, i even told it to begin of the very first CFW's for the PS3 and still today peopels think it is not possible to go online without to get banned -.-

what he said ^^ haha 

@Thibobo thanks for your feedback :) trying to make it easy to just have a tut for people to see (nood friendly) or give people a link to send to those who don't know how to read before asking "how do i spoof to 4.76?????" haha maybe in the coming weeks i will make you an "in depth" tut :Sleazy Smiley: haha

zapptheman    171

@GregoryRasputin thanks for the front page, sorry i just released that a few steps were slightly incorrect in the written section. not sure if you want to update it on the front page but i fixed it here. haha sorry about that. the video is 100% correct but XD

• Upvote 1

PurpleTops    117

I wish I would not have sold my CFW PS3.  It looks like I've missed out on a lot ever since I gave the scene a break.

Ay, this box u just never sell :P

Thx for the spoof info TS, i had cancelled Netflix previously because of an update and still on 4.46MLT, must say that service

works awesome, must use the unblockstuff else it's kinda useless here in the Netherlands :P

Not tested it yet but need a seriefix so thx again for all the info on the subject, here's a Netflix 2.22 Mirror, then again 2.19 seems to work just fine?! Great to be back on this forum, it's still alive..we like :)

• Upvote 1