Sign in to follow this  
Xhase

Achieving Instaboot on SLIM X360

So coming across posts on TeamX360 , the guy with the name of 15432. This guy is a genius. He has released many things in the past few months close to a year for some releases, some include: RGH 1.2 on fat units. RGH 2 speed up on slims. And more The past few times I've done RGH 2 on a slim 360, corona and Trinity, the boot times are 85% consistent at 5-10 second boot times. Which 5 seconds is basically instant booting. The chips used on fats for RGH 1.2 I recommend are Cool runner Rev C and Rev D. The chips I use and highly recommend on slims are the Ace V2-V3 series. Now , I'm no pro, and you guys May already know about these posts...but if anyone is interested in XBOX360 hax. TeamX360 is a great forum. Here's a link to Slim ACE files for instant booting: http://www.teamx360.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3388 Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

How much do the ace chips run? RevC have been pretty good for Trinity for me. I've tried like 2-3 other chips, and always go back to revC. I use cr3lite on phats. 

I bought some from China for about 2$ a piece. And in eBay they have them for 5-8 $ depending on where they're coming from. Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

+1 here for the Ace chips.

I remember talking to a few people who mod gaming consoles for a living -- and some of them saying if an x360 doesn't glitch under 30s at worst, they deem it broken and say the guy who installed it sucked. - they sounded really serious about it, so that kinda kept me from ever trying to make a buck selling modded x360s, I really couldn't compete with them. 

Well, back to the point I've recently fixed a corona that was previously running an x360 run chip which I replaced with an x360Ace v2r. And to my surprise I actually wasn't able to get it to take longer than 10 seconds to boot. Then I also tried them on a couple of coronas and they were the fastest to boot and easiest to set up out of all I ever tried.

I always tend to get decent boot times on coronas, usually it's inconsistent. I've read there are ways to run the oscillator crystal at 192mhz and there are different custom timing files out there etc.  But when using the ace chips I didn't even have to tweak them much or flash anything, just soldered it using out of the box wires and the worst start was under 20 seconds tops, insta-booting most of the time.