Abkarino

PlayStation 3 Flash Tool v4.0 (Public Release) By Abkarino

Hi PS3 Scene Users,

I know it is a long time past since my last release of PlayStation 3 NAND Flash Tool v2.0, this version can not handle all PS3 NAND dumps sorting algorithms and only some peoples like Judges, BlaKCat, Sonic_BH and maybe others know the right algorithms but they do not share and do this as a paid services.

So As i promised all lovely PS3 scene users, I'm glad to announce the release of my new PlayStation 3 Flash Tool v4.0 that implement all PS3 NAND sorting algorithms (by Me Abkarino) & RPS's ECC calculation algorithm (credit goes to RPS for the ECC calculation algorithm).

PlayStation_3_Flash_Tool_v4.0_Public_Rel

This tool is a replacement for the famous FlowRebuilder tool for handling PS3 NAND dumps.

What is special in my tool, since flowrebuilder could do the same process?
The special thing in my tool that it can handle all NAND dump types even that one that Flowrebuilder can not unscramble and make unified dump out of them cause it have some bad blocks in some critical areas that affect FlowRebuilder sorting algorithm.

In fact that the bad block does not affect sorting algorithm but Sony had changed the old sorting algorithm used in FlowRebuilder after releasing the new PS3 NAND model CECHG console, by implementing a hard and different sorting algorithms to this model so FlowRebuilder can not be used any more to downgrade this Model.

I had finished this version long time ago but i did not released it for some personal reasons that i can not state right now :(

I had done a hard work to finish this tool and discover how PS3 handle such NANDs :D

No more bad block remapping process, No more paying for someone to remap and patch your dump, No more uploading your full RAW dumps that wast your time, bandwidth and of course your money also wink.png

I'm not the only one that discovered this algorithm, there is some well known devs that do also, but they did not well to share any info/tool to handle this dumps, they do it only as a service.

And here is my current build key features:

• Rewritten from scratch and switched from .NET application to pure QT C++ application for faster and better work ;) .
  • Windows 10 compatible.
  • Auto patch PS3 RAW NAND dumps, to save your time and effort, no need to do manual process again ;) .
  • Unscramble PS3 RAW NAND dumps and make a readable unified dump out of them.
  • Re-scramble a unified PS3 NAND dump and make Two RAW dumps out of it and update its ECC values to be ready for flashing.
  • Extract unified NAND dumps files.
  • Patch a unified NAND dump with integrated 3.55 CFW (FSM) or 4.70 CFW (NoFSM) patches.

Also there is some features still in my to-do list that I'll add in feature release so stay tuned here wink.png
Also I'm so sorry for this long delay before releasing my tool, since my real life and family take all my time also my full time job smiley.gif

Finally i would to say thanks for all who supported me, and i want to give a big thanks to my lovely friends and brothers:
@Rogero , @Kado, @the1wonder @3absiso, @NiceShot, and our Rebug Team members @evilsperm , @Habib , @Joonie (since i had joined the famous Rebug team also :) ), and all lovely members in PS3 Scene (You know who you are ;) ).

Feel free to report any issue that you may encounter while using my app.
Also do not forget to support my by giving me THANKS for this hard job  :D , and since this project take a lot of time and effort if you find it useful for you and helped you to downgrade problematic PS3 NAND console do not forget to donate to my to support me doing feature development for this tools and any other tools that we may need :) .

PayPal account: mh.nasr@live.com

Tool Download link:
PlayStation 3 Flash Tool v4.0 Public Release

Tool Source Code Download link:

PlayStation 3 Flash Tool v4.0 Public Release (Source Code)

Best regards,
Abkarino

00.png

Edited by Abkarino
add tool source code link

Nice job! I know a lot of people were waiting on this :D

Nice job! I know a lot of people were waiting on this :D

Thank you so much, Yes i know also a lot of people waiting for this release but i'm only waiting for one person to see what will he say about this release i think that you may know who he is ;)

Good work Abkarino! Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

Yea dude,....fuck them all. Aka Marcan the BlackHat playing WhiteHat game in public

Good work Abkarino! Sent from my Galaxy S5 or my toaster depending on which room im in....

Thank you so much, i hope that my work be liked by every one in the scene except for sure Jud...e :P

Yea dude,....fuck them all. Aka Marcan the BlackHat playing WhiteHat game in public

Yes cfwprophet i like to fuck them all by releasing this tool for public and for free also ;)

I will trie later to bring you some donations, althought im normally against donations, this release is one of the exclusions for me.

Thank you for sharing this !!

:superman::cool0044:

I will trie later to bring you some donations, althought im normally against donations, this release is one of the exclusions for me.

Thank you so much my friend, this is just to support my effort and this is not required at all i'm not doing a paid services like the other one do ;)

Thank you for sharing this !!

:superman::cool0044:

You are welcomed any time :)

Thank You for this release, its great to see awesome software still being released in the PS3 Scene :)

Nice work, i never needed it but it was about time to solve the problem of bad block mapping with a free tool instead a paid service

this tool will make life alot easier ;) thanks for the great release man!!

Thank god!
Why take dirty money from people if you could make them happy with a free release instead and earn some good reputation?

Thank you very much for this release :)

Ive never liked the whole "judges can do that for you for a price" bullshit you always heard over at that other place.
Its great to finally see a FREE solution. Shame it took so long though, but better late than never :) Hopefully this will put a stop to the what I see as scam... Its almost worse than those stupid ODE's and flashcarts. At least those offer something physical which actually do cost money to manufacture(although not even close to what theyre charging, but thats a different matter).

Thank You for this release, its great to see awesome software still being released in the PS3 Scene :)

@GregoryRasputin You are welcome my friend and yes i like PS3 Scene so much and like to see it still a live also ;)

Thank you so much also for putting this news on the site front page :)

Nice work, i never needed it but it was about time to solve the problem of bad block mapping with a free tool instead a paid service

Yes me too, In fact i asked Judges for help long time ago to code my tool but he had refused and even not want to hint me anything about the new algorithm, but once i got enough NAND dumps with different algorithms used i had reversed it and made my new tool version just to fuck him :P

Thank you Abkarino!

Show them suckers how its done

You are welcome ;)

this tool will make life alot easier ;) thanks for the great release man!! 

Yes for sure and you does not have to pay for some one to patch your dump or upload your dump any more ;)

Thank god!
Why take dirty money from people if you could make them happy with a free release instead and earn some good reputation?

Thank you very much for this release :)

In the past before any public RSOD fix tool released i offered PS3 scene users RSOD fix for free by sending me their dumps and i can fix it for them for free and i did not asked them to pay me any thing yet for that :)

Whats Up Bro,

Thank you very much for this and really great Job.

You are welcome my brother and my greeting goes to you and all Palestinian peoples also ;)

And big thanks for you for your Donation my brother you are the first one in the world to support my work thank you so much :)

الف الف الف شكر اخى الحبيب الغالى رائد و يكفنى فقط تقديرك لى و لمجهودى و ربى يبارك فيك و يديم الصداقة بينا طول العمر.

Ive never liked the whole "judges can do that for you for a price" bullshit you always heard over at that other place.
Its great to finally see a FREE solution. Shame it took so long though, but better late than never :) Hopefully this will put a stop to the what I see as scam... Its almost worse than those stupid ODE's and flashcarts. At least those offer something physical which actually do cost money to manufacture(although not even close to what theyre charging, but thats a different matter).

Yes @Lucif3r i know it is so late but i'm so sorry for this delay, i had finished this tool some times ago but i did not released it by this time cause of some reasons but at least it is here now like you said and i think that Judges will come again and try to prove that my tool fail with some dumps that he only could handle ;)

@Abkarino on the front page it is in your name, you should have received an email with a password, so you can log in to the front page and edit your article, add links or do what you want :)

@Abkarino on the front page it is in your name, you should have received an email with a password, so you can log in to the front page and edit your article, add links or do what you want :)

Thank you so much @GregoryRasputin but the problem that i did not get any email regards to this :(

I wand to edit the post and add a very nice link to my tool source code ;)

Here it is so you can add it until i be able to do it my self:

PlayStation 3 Flash Tool v4.0 By Abkarino (Source Code)

Thanks for your hard work. :) 

You are welcome @Mr.Dutch and thank you also for your hard work trying to help peoples to solve hardware problems :)

BTW, i'm working in update for my tool, i think that i found a small bug in one of the mapping algorithms implemented in my tool and i'm fixing it right now :)

I've been watching this post for two days while I'm away...

Abkarino great work you do so much even though you are busy with family and work yet you still give time to the community.

As for judge's I noticed he shitting himself and released his 5.0 flow builder due to his scams of rinsing people money it discussing him doing it to people 

Anyway proud of you dude I'll send something your way when I'm back which will help you on ps4 and ps3 all I say fuck the rest of the devs

I've been watching this post for two days while I'm away...

Abkarino great work you do so much even though you are busy with family and work yet you still give time to the community.

As for judge's I noticed he shitting himself and released his 5.0 flow builder due to his scams of rinsing people money it discussing him doing it to people 

Anyway proud of you dude I'll send something your way when I'm back which will help you on ps4 and ps3 all I say fuck the rest of the devs

Thank you so much my friend @xxmcvapourxx and you are always welcomed ;)

Anyway i had forced him to release his tool with the source code also ;) but before here release any thing i had released my tool source code also so every body could compare how my code is, so nobody could say after that i just copied his work and released it under my name :)

He said that my tool is not perfect and it fail in about 60% of the dumps that he tested, but in my case i had tested it with more than 100 dump that can not be handled using original flowrebuilder and all of them are working like a charm.

Anyway both tools are available now and could be used by any member in the scene for free :)

Finally i'm waiting for you to come back and see what you hide for me my brother ;)

Don't give a fuck what a hater say ;)

Yifanlu also think im dumb and started to bitch arround and saying shit like "I have no Clue of the Vita's security" :D

Really i couldn't care less what such a hater say. They same apply for you and judges. Just don't give a fuck. The peoples that should know WHO did it first knows it allready and everyone else can use google and compare date and time if they have any doubt. ;)

Edited by cfwprophet

Don't give a fuck what a hater say ;)

Yifanlu also think im dumb and started to bitch arround and saying shit like "I have no Clue of the Vita's security" :D

Really i couldn't care less what such a hater say. They same apply for you and judges. Just don't give a fuck. The peoples that should know WHO did it first knows it allready and everyone else can use google and compare date and time if they have any doubt. ;)

Yes you are right my friend, i did not give a fuck to him any more ;)